Twitter and Facebook Execs Should be Indicted for Interfering in a US Election

Twitter and Facebook Execs Should be Indicted for Interfering in a US Election

• Total voters
They aren't abiding by the rules, dumbass.
What rules?

First Amendment, censorship.
It’s a private platform. They set the rules of what content gets presented. You should have seen the video of Mandingo doing anal with Donny that was posted yesterday. Don’t know why they deleted that one either!!!!
We've heard this shit a million times. You know that it's bullshit. Twitter doesn't even follow its own rules.
They are Twitters rules! Haha.
What twitter rules?
Content guidelines
Twitter doesn't follow them, so how are they rules?
Because that’s what they set up for their Business.

Ever seen a cop make a lane change without their blinker or drive faster than the speed limit? Ever see them give themselves a ticket for doing so?
Huh? What part of "they don't follow their so-called rules" didn't you understand? Rules that aren't followed aren't rules. They are nothing more than suggestions.

All you're saying is that cops are corrupt. Yes, a lot of them are.
Call them guidelines then... they are how Twitter wants to moderate their own private platform.
Calling them "guidelines" means they are abitrary. Rule 230 doesn't allow them to have "guidelines" they can ignore whenever they like. Only a douchebag would be comfortable with such an arrangement.
Dude, it’s their fucking company. You can call them rule guidelines or paddywhacks I don’t give a shit. They can do what they want within the law. I dont see any laws broken.
The government protects them from lawsuits. What the government gives, the government can take away. I hope they get sued into bankruptcy, and they probably will.
If they are protected by law for moderating their sites then what would they be sued for?
Interfering in an election, for one thing. Every time they yank someone's content, they are damaging that person. They can be sued every time. Take infowars. They destroyed Alex Jones. He could sue them for hundreds of millions of dollars
They are allowed to moderate their site and delete Content. It’s literally written in law
Only according to predetermined and evenly enforced rules. They don't do that.
Show me were it says predetermined and evenly enforced rules. I’d like to see what the law really says as I don’t trust your interpretations
If they aren't predetermined, then they are censoring according to pure whim, which makes them a publisher. I've already explained this a dozen times.
I’m just asking for the text of the law that you’re referring to. Can you post it?
Filing: Justice Thomas Argues Big Tech Protections Need To Be Reeled In | The Daily Wire
You post a link to an argument?! I asked for the law. Can you post the section of the law that details what you’re talking about?
The law is section 230. You can find that, I'm sure.

No article here. I just want to start a discussion on the subject.

last i checked they're run by americans.....?

It's not illegal lol

Great, remove Section 230 privilege's and they'll be just like other Americans.

yea fuck the internet, fuck this website

let's only let fox news and the NYT give us the news

too many cooks out there peddling their bullshit amirite?
Your concern for tech billionaires is touching

sorry i like the internet as it is?

not the fucking desolate space you want? lol

billionaires have lawyers no one is ever going to touch them over civil issues like you're suggesting.

It's not illegal lol

billionaires have lawyers no one is ever going to touch them over civil issues like you're suggesting.
You like a Stalinist internet where leftwing billionaires can censor any content they disagree with?

You're a fucking douchebag.

Who cares what you like?

It's not illegal lol

You like a Stalinist internet where leftwing billionaires can censor any content they disagree with?

Who cares what you like?

The irony of you confusing a free market with a "stalinst" one.

It's as open as anything has ever been in our history

Radio, cable, tv, even the fucking printing press products for most of our history has been heavily regulated

Facebook refuses to even directly fact check, they out source it. Because it's antithetical to their only goal, engagement

They are the epitome of good capitalists who are dealing with TWO parties who want to regulate them. They just want ad money.

You understand you're the one who sounds like a commie, right/

It's not illegal lol

Who cares what you like?

Radio, cable, tv, even the fucking printing press products for most of our history has been heavily regulated

Facebook refuses to even directly fact check, they out source it. Because it's antithetical to their only goal, engagement

They are the epitome of good capitalists who are dealing with TWO parties who want to regulate them. They just want ad money.

Wrong, turd. Facebook and Twitter are government protected monopolies. You're right that TV and radio were once heavily regulated, and that's when they were little more than leftwing propaganda organs. It makes little different whether Facebook does the work itself or hands off "fact checking" to some leftwing agitprop organ. The result is the same. The term "fact checking" is Orwellian. The last thing so-called "fact check" organizations do is report facts.

Just admit that you like having the right censored. You're a Stalinist to the bone.

It will be fun to watch Jack Dorsey explain why Twitter is censoring the New York Post. Cruz will tear him to ribbons. He will have no excuse for maintaining his censorship.

It's not illegal lol

Who cares what you like?

Wrong, turd. Facebook and Twitter are government protected monopolies. You're right that TV and radio were once heavily regulated, and that's when they were little more than leftwing propaganda organs. It makes little different whether Facebook does the work itself or hands off "fact checking" to some leftwing agitprop organ. The result is the same. The term "fact checking" is Orwellian. The last thing so-called "fact check" organizations do is report facts.

Just admit that you like having the right censored. You're a Stalinist to the bone.

It will be fun to watch Jack Dorsey explain why Twitter is censoring the New York Post. Cruz will tear him to ribbons. He will have no excuse for maintaining his censorship.

You keep calling it a monopoly

it's not

those protections fall on everyone on the interent, again INCLUDING THIS BOARD WHICH WOULD DISAPPEAR WITHOUT THOSE PROTECTIONS

The only reason they are moderating this shit at all is because repulbicans and democrats are whining.

You think Facebook gives a shit if right or left wing articles are what circulate on their platform/ They don't.

Believing otherwise is laughable

Their stance was always "you don't want us to be the arbiters of truth on the internet" until idiots like you decided they wanted to start threatening them with regulatory changes. Then they reacted

"boo hoo russians" from democrats

"boo hoo twitter mods" from republicans

big tech did what you forced them to do, which is against their interests. The only reason they go along is because they have a fiduciary responsibility not to court regulatory death.

It's not illegal lol

Who cares what you like?

it's not

those protections fall on everyone on the interent, again INCLUDING THIS BOARD WHICH WOULD DISAPPEAR WITHOUT THOSE PROTECTIONS

The only reason they are moderating this shit at all is because repulbicans and democrats are whining.

You think Facebook gives a shit if right or left wing articles are what circulate on their platform/ They don't.

Of course it is. It's far more of a monpooly than Standard oil was when the DOJ busted it up.

And, yes, Facebook obvioiusly gives a shit. They certainly never "fact checked" claims that Trump said service people were "losers," or any of the other pseudo scandals conjured up by the left.

Those "protections" only protect leftwing criminals, not me. Twitter obviously gives a shit since it only censors tweets that are damaging to the left.

It's not illegal lol

Who cares what you like?

it's not

Of course it is. It's far more of a monpooly than Standard oil was when the DOJ busted it up.

And, yes, Facebook obvioiusly gives a shit. They certainly never "fact checked" claims that Trump said service people were "losers," or any of the other pseudo scandals conjured up by the left.

No it's not

Facebook controls nothing but their own servers

Standard Oil controlled huge swathes of production of a finite strategic resource

There is no world where facebook is a monopoly. Monopoly in what industry?

Google dominates ad revenue on the net....THat's about as close as you can get to a monopoly claim. Rest are ridiculous.

It's not illegal lol

Who cares what you like?

it's not

No it's not

Standard Oil controlled huge swathes of production of a finite strategic resource

Google dominates ad revenue on the net....THat's about as close as you can get to a monopoly claim. Rest are ridiculous.
Was Standard Oil a monopoly? How about Alcoa Aluminum? Do you know the history of these companies?

You're a fucking idiot.

Google is used for over 90% of all internet searched. According to the DOJ, that makes them a monopoly.

Last edited:

It's not illegal lol

Who cares what you like?

it's not

No it's not

Where was Standard Oil a monopoly? How about Alcoa Aluminum? Do you know the history of these companies?

You're a fucking idiot.

Google is used for over 90% of all internet searched. According to the DOJ, that makes them a monopoly.

internet searched isn't a business

ad revenue is a business.

"they dominate the non existent search engine industry".....ok?

Use duck duck go? Again all they control is servers

It's the ads that make them that $$$$$$ not the search engine, the search engine just puts the ads in front of you

internet searched isn't a business

ad revenue is a business.

"they dominate the non existent search engine industry".....ok?

Use duck duck go? Again all they control is servers

It's the ads that make them that $$$$$$ not the search engine, the search engine just puts the ads in front of you
You're wrong about that. Most ads on the internet are placed by Google.

BULLSHIT

Then why do they censor on a partisan basis, and why did Zuckersnot spend millions on drip boxes?

Not quite, lefty.

Forum List

Back