Twitter Attacks Lawyer Representing American Patriot, Kyle Rittenhouse

so show me specifically what the Kenosha mayor that prevented the police from doing their job?

If the police had been allowed to do their job, then the looters, rioters, and other related subhuman pieces of shit would have been thrown in jail.
What did the mayor to prevent them from doing their job?

They didn't have enough boots on the ground because he refused to ask for help. Why is reality so hard for you to understand?

KEEP RIGHT ON LYING you deceitful HAG. 16 and 17 are exempt in all cases if it is a Long rifle or shotgun.

You really are an asshole.

You linked to a wikipedia article, which interestingly was updated after this shooting.

I posted a link to the actual laws.

Your article cited two sections in support.

29.304  Restrictions on hunting and use of firearms by persons under 16 years of age.
Here is the actual law: Wisconsin Legislature: 29.304

This appears to relate to HUNTING and firearms.

941.28  Possession of short-barreled shotgun or short-barreled rifle

Here is the link.

This doesnt seem particularly relevant.

Here is the link for possession of fire arms by minors.
3a,b, and c state who this section does not apply to. None of those would seem to apply to Kyle.

Rittenhouse WAS charged with possession of a dangerous weapon while under 18.

I am not a lawyer. I doubt you are either.
No, the only asshole here is YOU. Denying reality and denigrating a young man who defended himself from a pedo and a domestic abuser among others who have stated they wanted to kill him. He did what your Dim mayors and governors WON’T do. Protect property and businesses from rioters.

What a crock of shit. Your "young man" did not protect himself from a "pedo and a domestic abuser among others who have stated they wanted to kill him." He did not know the people whom he shot, whatever their backgrounds, so this is bullshit and I'm calling it. He was an under-age, out-of-state boy who was not supposed to be there in the first place and was violating the curfew. He is on camera before he committed his crimes, but the police did absolutely nothing. He shot killed one person and gravely injured another who were chasing him down after his first murder: two people who tried to stop him. Don't try to make him into some hero.

I have asked over and over how Rittenhouse knew the people he shot and have gotten no answer. If the Kenosha police had done their jobs, he would not even been there. He did not even live in Kenosha, and did not even live in Wisconsin. What does the political party of a mayor or a governor have to do with any of this??? Did the mayor of Kenosha or the governor of Wisconsin issue a "stand down" order pursuant to which the Kenosha police did not enforce the law when they encountered him?

There were legitim a te protestors thete as well.
just as there were legit protesters supporting Confederate monuments in Charlotte when one lib protester died and liberals attacked everyone on the other side of the street as nazis

so show me specifically what the Kenosha mayor that prevented the police from doing their job?
You keep asking that same dumb question that on one can answer

the liberal democrat mayor in kenosha has failed to protect his city from the BLM and ANTIFA vermin by establishing law and order in his city

just as the liberal democrat elected officials in portland and other cities have failed to do

Last edited:
he was running away because people saw him kill a man and those people were chasing him to stop him from killing anyone else
No evidence of Kyle killing anyone. 16 shots were fired by various people. Do you read yet? Experience tells me one like you could gain valuable knowledge if he reads!

BTW, when did you decide to throw out our constitution? Curious

Read the article.

And I haven't thrown out the Constitution. Every state has gun laws. Tell me when WI gun laws regarding open carry were found to be unconstitutional.

Rittenhouse was breaking the law. Period.

If you don't care that he was committing a crime in WI then you cannot say you want criminals who break gun laws to be arrested and serve time without being a hypocrite

he was running away because people saw him kill a man and those people were chasing him to stop him from killing anyone else
The irony there that you’re ok with them being vigilanties but not for Kyle? Hmm you are officially demofk!
wrong again

I'm not Ok with violence or vigilantism

You seem to be though since you think it's OK to violate gun laws.

I merely stated a fact and did not indicate whatsoever that I supported the people who chased Rittenhouse.

The fact is the primary cause of this incident was Rittenhouse breaking WI gun laws.

He added to the problem.

But he is tbe [sic] one that killed two people and wounded another. That rather elevates it.

He did not kill nor wound any people. He killed two and wounded one, subhuman criminal pieces of shit.

Kyle from Antoich is a murderer.

Why do you support criminala?
show us where he was convicted of murder,,,

give it time
you said he was a murderer,,,so show us where he was convicted of murder or shut up,,,

kyle from Antoich will be convicted of murder (twice) once for attempted murder, illegal possession of a deadly weapon and by public opinion of being a white racist Asshole.
White guy shoots 3 other white guys..... and this makes him a racist?

Logic and you should meet sometime, maybe get know each other, because you're clearly strangers now.

bangoolo boi wasn’t there because white people were protesting in Kenosha.
You're right; he was there because they were rioting and trying to burn it all down.
He sure as hell wasn't there with a rifle because of a "peaceful protest".

:rolleyes:

The irony there that you’re ok with them being vigilanties but not for Kyle? Hmm you are officially demofk!
wrong again

I merely stated a fact and did not indicate whatsoever that I supported the people who chased Rittenhouse.

The fact is the primary cause of this incident was Rittenhouse breaking WI gun laws.

He added to the problem.
Better get used to them both.

From the link;

"Fewer and fewer people will want to be cops. That will further lower hiring and training standards. Tax revenue losses and “defunding efforts” will drive salaries down and make working conditions more difficult. The only folks who will become cops in the future are those people who have no other career options.

As more and more low quality candidates are hired, public trust for the police will further erode. The police will become continually more corrupt and inept until they are almost useless.

The really good cops (and a lot of former soldiers) will move on to better paying private security positions. The rich will hire those security people as bodyguards and neighborhood patrols.

The middle class and poor well have to contend with the corrupt police system or take care of things themselves (either by vigilante or gang action.)

This is essentially how it works in many third world countries. I have lots of experience traveling in Peru, so I’ll use the capital city of Lima as an example.

In the most affluent neighborhoods you don’t see many cops. But there are professional armed security guards at all banks, many public businesses and on roving patrol in marked vehicles in the neighborhood at night.

In the poorer neighborhoods, you don’t see many cops either. They’ll respond to something serious, but don’t expect them to investigate some kind of minor property crime without a significant bribe.

Mediavine

Most of the lower class residents ignore any petty criminal stuff. They band up with family or friends to handle any serious business. Sometimes the residents will pay the local criminal gangs to take care of such problems instead if they have some extra cash. The bad guy gets beaten or taken out. The cops don’t work hard to find the perpetrators of these crimes because they know exactly what is happening."

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

"Fewer and fewer people will want to be cops. That will further lower hiring and training standards. Tax revenue losses and “defunding efforts” will drive salaries down and make working conditions more difficult. The only folks who will become cops in the future are those people who have no other career options.

As more and more low quality candidates are hired, public trust for the police will further erode. The police will become continually more corrupt and inept until they are almost useless.

The really good cops (and a lot of former soldiers) will move on to better paying private security positions. The rich will hire those security people as bodyguards and neighborhood patrols.

The middle class and poor well have to contend with the corrupt police system or take care of things themselves (either by vigilante or gang action.)

This is essentially how it works in many third world countries. I have lots of experience traveling in Peru, so I’ll use the capital city of Lima as an example.

In the most affluent neighborhoods you don’t see many cops. But there are professional armed security guards at all banks, many public businesses and on roving patrol in marked vehicles in the neighborhood at night.

In the poorer neighborhoods, you don’t see many cops either. They’ll respond to something serious, but don’t expect them to investigate some kind of minor property crime without a significant bribe.

View attachment 385575

Most of the lower class residents ignore any petty criminal stuff. They band up with family or friends to handle any serious business. Sometimes the residents will pay the local criminal gangs to take care of such problems instead if they have some extra cash. The bad guy gets beaten or taken out. The cops don’t work hard to find the perpetrators of these crimes because they know exactly what is happening."
irrelevant.

And rittenhouse was not protecting his family or his property he was playing soldier while breaking the law.

There is no comparison with law abiding gun owners defending their homes to what Rittenhouse did.

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

And rittenhouse was not protecting his family or his property he was playing soldier while breaking the law.

There is no comparison with law abiding gun owners defending their homes to what Rittenhouse did.
You said you're not okay with vigilantism or violence; if this shit keeps up, you will get a lot more of both.

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

You said you're not okay with vigilantism or violence; if this shit keeps up, you will get a lot more of both.

Defending your own home is not vigilantism

Taking a gun out of state carrying that gun illegally and shooting people is vigilantism

see the difference?

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

Taking a gun out of state carrying that gun illegally and shooting people is vigilantism

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention
he didnt take a gun across state lines and he worked in that city 20 miles away,,yet to be determined he was carrying illegal,,,
and he didnt just shoot someone,,he defended himself from attackers,,,

lying about the facts doesnt help your narrative,,

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
Defending oneself from assault is not "vigilantism", and the rifle seems to have been legal.

You got anything to offer besides a lot of bad will towards someone you never met, over the deaths of people no one wants to meet?

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention
he didnt take a gun across state lines and he worked in that city 20 miles away,,yet to be determined he was carrying illegal,,,
and he didnt just shoot someone,,he defended himself from attackers,,,

lying about the facts doesnt help your narrative,,

He lives in Illinois

He took a rifle across state lines and carried it illegally in WI

Why don't you learn the facts instead of making shit up?

And he was breaking the law. IF he was a law abiding gun owner he would not have put himself in the position where he had to kill anyone.

You can't claim self defense in the commission of a crime.

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
Defending oneself from assault is not "vigilantism", and the rifle seems to have been legal.

You got anything to offer besides a lot of bad will towards someone you never met, over the deaths of people no one wants to meet?
He was carrying the rifle illegally. He was violating WI gun laws.

How fucking thick are you idiots?

Forum List

Back