Twitter Attacks Lawyer Representing American Patriot, Kyle Rittenhouse

he was running away because people saw him kill a man and those people were chasing him to stop him from killing anyone else
The irony there that you’re ok with them being vigilanties but not for Kyle? Hmm you are officially demofk!
wrong again

I'm not Ok with violence or vigilantism

You seem to be though since you think it's OK to violate gun laws.

I merely stated a fact and did not indicate whatsoever that I supported the people who chased Rittenhouse.

The fact is the primary cause of this incident was Rittenhouse breaking WI gun laws.

He added to the problem.
Better get used to them both.

From the link;

"Fewer and fewer people will want to be cops. That will further lower hiring and training standards. Tax revenue losses and “defunding efforts” will drive salaries down and make working conditions more difficult. The only folks who will become cops in the future are those people who have no other career options.

As more and more low quality candidates are hired, public trust for the police will further erode. The police will become continually more corrupt and inept until they are almost useless.

The really good cops (and a lot of former soldiers) will move on to better paying private security positions. The rich will hire those security people as bodyguards and neighborhood patrols.

The middle class and poor well have to contend with the corrupt police system or take care of things themselves (either by vigilante or gang action.)

This is essentially how it works in many third world countries. I have lots of experience traveling in Peru, so I’ll use the capital city of Lima as an example.

In the most affluent neighborhoods you don’t see many cops. But there are professional armed security guards at all banks, many public businesses and on roving patrol in marked vehicles in the neighborhood at night.

In the poorer neighborhoods, you don’t see many cops either. They’ll respond to something serious, but don’t expect them to investigate some kind of minor property crime without a significant bribe.

View attachment 385575

Most of the lower class residents ignore any petty criminal stuff. They band up with family or friends to handle any serious business. Sometimes the residents will pay the local criminal gangs to take care of such problems instead if they have some extra cash. The bad guy gets beaten or taken out. The cops don’t work hard to find the perpetrators of these crimes because they know exactly what is happening."
irrelevant.

And rittenhouse was not protecting his family or his property he was playing soldier while breaking the law.

There is no comparison with law abiding gun owners defending their homes to what Rittenhouse did.
You said you're not okay with vigilantism or violence; if this shit keeps up, you will get a lot more of both.

Defending your own home is not vigilantism

Taking a gun out of state carrying that gun illegally and shooting people is vigilantism

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention
he didnt take a gun across state lines and he worked in that city 20 miles away,,yet to be determined he was carrying illegal,,,
and he didnt just shoot someone,,he defended himself from attackers,,,

lying about the facts doesnt help your narrative,,

He lives in Illinois

He took a rifle across state lines and carried it illegally in WI

Why don't you learn the facts instead of making shit up?

And he was breaking the law. IF he was a law abiding gun owner he would not have put himself in the position where he had to kill anyone.

You can't claim self defense in the commission of a crime.
If it meets the standards for self defense, and this seems to by every metric, then it's not a crime.

he was running away because people saw him kill a man and those people were chasing him to stop him from killing anyone else
The irony there that you’re ok with them being vigilanties but not for Kyle? Hmm you are officially demofk!
wrong again

I merely stated a fact and did not indicate whatsoever that I supported the people who chased Rittenhouse.

The fact is the primary cause of this incident was Rittenhouse breaking WI gun laws.

He added to the problem.

From the link;

"Fewer and fewer people will want to be cops. That will further lower hiring and training standards. Tax revenue losses and “defunding efforts” will drive salaries down and make working conditions more difficult. The only folks who will become cops in the future are those people who have no other career options.

As more and more low quality candidates are hired, public trust for the police will further erode. The police will become continually more corrupt and inept until they are almost useless.

The really good cops (and a lot of former soldiers) will move on to better paying private security positions. The rich will hire those security people as bodyguards and neighborhood patrols.

The middle class and poor well have to contend with the corrupt police system or take care of things themselves (either by vigilante or gang action.)

This is essentially how it works in many third world countries. I have lots of experience traveling in Peru, so I’ll use the capital city of Lima as an example.

In the most affluent neighborhoods you don’t see many cops. But there are professional armed security guards at all banks, many public businesses and on roving patrol in marked vehicles in the neighborhood at night.

In the poorer neighborhoods, you don’t see many cops either. They’ll respond to something serious, but don’t expect them to investigate some kind of minor property crime without a significant bribe.

View attachment 385575

Most of the lower class residents ignore any petty criminal stuff. They band up with family or friends to handle any serious business. Sometimes the residents will pay the local criminal gangs to take care of such problems instead if they have some extra cash. The bad guy gets beaten or taken out. The cops don’t work hard to find the perpetrators of these crimes because they know exactly what is happening."
irrelevant.

And rittenhouse was not protecting his family or his property he was playing soldier while breaking the law.

There is no comparison with law abiding gun owners defending their homes to what Rittenhouse did.
You said you're not okay with vigilantism or violence; if this shit keeps up, you will get a lot more of both.

Taking a gun out of state carrying that gun illegally and shooting people is vigilantism

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention
he didnt take a gun across state lines and he worked in that city 20 miles away,,yet to be determined he was carrying illegal,,,

He lives in Illinois

And he was breaking the law. IF he was a law abiding gun owner he would not have put himself in the position where he had to kill anyone.

he didnt take it across state lines,,or do you have proof that goes against the current facts,,,

if I'm running a stop sign I have a right to defend myself if someone is attacking me,,,

youre just a deranged moron that know if he doesnt lie he loses,,,

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
Defending oneself from assault is not "vigilantism", and the rifle seems to have been legal.

You got anything to offer besides a lot of bad will towards someone you never met, over the deaths of people no one wants to meet?
He was carrying the rifle illegally. He was violating WI gun laws.

How fucking thick are you idiots?
2nd A over rides state law dumbass,,,

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

If it meets the standards for self defense, and this seems to by every metric, then it's not a crime.

OK so someone breaks into your house you point a shotgun at him he kills you first and you think he can claim self defense?

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
Defending oneself from assault is not "vigilantism", and the rifle seems to have been legal.

You got anything to offer besides a lot of bad will towards someone you never met, over the deaths of people no one wants to meet?
He was carrying the rifle illegally. He was violating WI gun laws.

How fucking thick are you idiots?
I have read that there was an exception for his age group written into the law.

Look I know you really really really really want this kid to fry for this, but what I don't understand is why?
The only people he shot were on video attacking him..... why are you so enraged at his failure to die at their hands?

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

OK so someone breaks into your house you point a shotgun at him he kills you first and you think he can claim self defense?
How does that meet the standard for self defense?

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

he didnt take it across state lines,,or do you have proof that goes against the current facts,,,

if I'm running a stop sign I have a right to defend myself if someone is attacking me,,,

HE LIVES IN ILLINOIS

So where did the gun come from if not his home?

And he was breaking WI gun laws.

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

his intent was criminal and a felony dumbass,,kyles wasnt,,,

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

HE LIVES IN ILLINOIS

his friend in Wisconsin you stupid fuck,,educate yourself before talking again,,,

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

Irrelevant.

He willingly broke the law just like any other criminal

If he had obeyed the law he would not have put himself in the position where he had to shoot anyone.

Rittenhouse's illegal actions were the primary cause of the entire incident.

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

And btw, where is your outrage at the guy who was wounded?
He was carrying a pistol, and actively using it to attack someone, both in violation of the law..... why aren't you demanding he be arrested and prosecuted?

Because you don't really care what the law says do you?
This is about punishing someone for daring to stand up for themselves, that's all.

You're fucking trash, guy.
Stay clear of me or I'll leave your corpse out on the curb..... because I've killed a hell of a lot more people than that kid has.

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

HE LIVES IN ILLINOIS

his friend in Wisconsin you stupid fuck,,educate yourself before talking again,,,

He said it was his rifle not his friend's rifle.

And regardless he was still carrying that weapon ILLEGALLY.

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

Irrelevant.

He willingly broke the law just like any other criminal

If he had obeyed the law he would not have put himself in the position where he had to shoot anyone.

Rittenhouse's illegal actions were the primary cause of the entire incident.
the riots were the cause not kyle,,,

Since when is a murderer a "patriot"?
Since Zimmerman???

Yup. The narrative of the right-wingers seems to be that a self-appointed upright, moral white man has a right to patrol American streets, heavily armed of course, and all people need to respect him and follow his commands. If somebody gets killed, the right-wingers will comb his background looking for any faults, even though the guy who killed him did not know him at all. In this case, they are trying to make a hero out of an out-of-town killer kid, who shot and killed one stranger, and then, when chased as news spread that he was a killer, killed another and gravely wounded a second person who were trying to stop him. If anyone is a "hero," it is the late Mr. Huber and the still-with-us Mr. Grosskreutz, horribly wounded who sacrificed themselves to bring down a killer.

Right-wingers will babble about the political parties of mayors and governors, but it simply does not apply. The Kenosha police were supposed to be clearing the streets and enforcing the curfew. They didn't do it. Result: two dead. One mutilated.

To go back to the murder of Trayvon Martin: Zimmerman could not have known anything about him when he murdered him. From my understanding, this teenager was sent to his dad because he had gotten into some trouble and his mom thought it best that he serve his "sentence" out of town where he could not have contact with the friends whom she thought were a bad influence on him.

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

HE LIVES IN ILLINOIS

not according to the 2nd A,,,

thats why you criminals hate it so much,,,

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

He was carrying a pistol, and actively using it to attack someone, both in violation of the law..... why aren't you demanding he be arrested and prosecuted?

This is about punishing someone for daring to stand up for themselves, that's all.

Stay clear of me or I'll leave your corpse out on the curb..... because I've killed a hell of a lot more people than that kid has.

I don't support law breaking of any kind and I have said that repeatedly.
You do.

If that person was carrying illegally he is just as much a criminal as Rittenhouse is.

See unlike you I am not a hypocrite.

Since when is a murderer a "patriot"?
Since Zimmerman???

Yup. The narrative of the right-wingers seems to be that a self-appointed upright, moral white man has a right to patrol American streets, heavily armed of course, and all people need to respect him and follow his commands. If somebody gets killed, the right-wingers will comb his background looking for any faults, even though the guy who killed him did not know him at all. In this case, they are trying to make a hero out of an out-of-town killer kid, who shot and killed one stranger, and then, when chased as news spread that he was a killer, killed another and gravely wounded a second person who were trying to stop him. If anyone is a "hero," it is the late Mr. Huber and the still-with-us Mr. Grosskreutz, horribly wounded who sacrificed themselves to bring down a killer.

Right-wingers will babble about the political parties of mayors and governors, but it simply does not apply. The Kenosha police were supposed to be clearing the streets and enforcing the curfew. They didn't do it. Result: two dead. One mutilated.

To go back to the murder of Trayvon Martin: Zimmerman could not have known anything about him when he murdered him. From my understanding, this teenager was sent to his dad because he had gotten into some trouble and his mom thought it best that he serve his "sentence" out of town where he could not have contact with the friends whom she thought were a bad influence on him.
Republicans respond in self defense, democrats think republicans can just be attacked lol and we must accept it lol

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

HE LIVES IN ILLINOIS

And you're still only concerned with him, and not the attacker with the glock..... because this ain't about the law, is it?

You don't like the seeing the power of the mob destroyed with a few shots, it means you can't intimidate the people you hate...... and that really pisses you off.

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

HE LIVES IN ILLINOIS

not according to the 2nd A,,,

thats why you criminals hate it so much,,,

Really?

I happen to be a law abiding gun owner with a concealed carry permit.

Because I am a law abiding gun owner I do not condone the breaking of state gun laws.

The open carry gun laws of WI have not been found to be unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. So in reality it is you who is wiping his ass with the Constitution when you support the breaking of laws.

wrong again

He added to the problem.

From the link;

View attachment 385575

irrelevant.

see the difference?
who did that??

try and stay on topic,,
Rittenhouse

pay attention

He lives in Illinois

I don't support law breaking of any kind and I have said that repeatedly.
You do.

If that person was carrying illegally he is just as much a criminal as Rittenhouse is.

See unlike you I am not a hypocrite.
the 2nd A says hes not a criminal,,,

Forum List

Back