Twitter says it may ban Trump if he breaks their hate soeech rules

LOL that would be hilarious
But considering someone on twitter was talking about assassinations and innocent people should die and they are still on there, what do they expect him to say? How low are their standards?

I would say the amount of publicity twitter gets from Trump will prevent that from what I can tell the bulk of twitters activity seem to be Trumps tweets and people tweeting about them.

I would say the amount of publicity twitter gets from Trump will prevent that from what I can tell the bulk of twitters activity seem to be Trumps tweets and people tweeting about them.

Yeah...pretty sure if Trump stopped tweeting they'd beg him to comeback.

LOL that would be hilarious
But considering someone on twitter was talking about assassinations and innocent people should die and they are still on there, what do they expect him to say? How low are their standards?
Meh, its just a publicity stunt.

What is really funny is how much it would likely help Trump's image if they really did ban him - no more twitter gaffs :D

Yeah...pretty sure if Trump stopped tweeting they'd beg him to comeback.
I can only wonder if Twitter has considered where all of Trumps twitter followers would go if they did this? I'm guessing the would follow him to whatever new social media outlet he decided to go to.

Libel is a legal term. Hate speech is a moral term.

Twitterers and Twitterettes, DJT will have to bow to the decree of private business. He has no special claim on the service.

In other words, no more "fake news" from him.

I dumped my twitter accounts.
All of them :D :D

But then I went back onto twitter to look at somebody's tweets, and twitter un-dumped me, so I have to dump it again, the bastids. It puts me in mind of the days when the cable companies said you couldn't un-subscribe. WATCH ME YOU BASTIDS!.

Forum List

Back