🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Twitter takes a Giant Leap Backwards: Directly Bans Pro-Life Movie that was a Box Office Success

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Pro-Life Movie 'Unplanned' Mysteriously Loses 99K Twitter Followers Despite Box Office Win

The movie depicted the experiences of a former abortion clinic director of Planned Parenthood, including her life altering observation of an abortion done on a baby whose image was projected on ultrasound ...just awful and a true picture of what abortion is. I won't give away the rest of the movie.

Yes, there were tears, I could hear some ladies crying during the movie.

After the movies, the groups of teenagers were sobbing their hearts out, and even as they got past the concessions stands (about 50 ft) many of them were still crying.

Guess they did not know the truth about Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry in general; and what the true nature of abortion is specifically. Guess High School health class left that part out.

Can see why leftist institutions like Twitter want to suppress information about the true nature of abortion.

Pro-Life Movie 'Unplanned' Mysteriously Loses 99K Twitter Followers Despite Box Office Win

The movie depicted the experiences of a former abortion clinic director of Planned Parenthood, including her life altering observation of an abortion done on a baby whose image was projected on ultrasound ...just awful and a true picture of what abortion is. I won't give away the rest of the movie.

After the movies, the groups of teenagers were sobbing their hearts out, and even as they got past the concessions stands (about 50 ft) many of them were still crying.

Guess they did not know the truth about Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry in general; and what the true nature of abortion is specifically. Guess High School health class left that part out.

Can see why leftist institutions like Twitter want to suppress information about the true nature of abortion.

Those people are disgusting. They lie to women, lie to men, all their literature is propaganda designed to keep feeding the beast. It's all about profit.

They twist and mold the facts in to making people believe that there is not a baby growing inside you, no it's something that is more like a tumor that needs to be removed. Perfectly normal. You aren't killing a baby...it's just a blob.

It's a religion with them.

Hmm, Pence was promoting that movie on Twitter. They really are trying to write the narrative in America.

It's not my kind of film, but good for them. An R-rated film making $6.1 million on a $6 million budget on it's opening weekend is pretty damn good.

What was this "box office win"?

Those people are disgusting. They lie to women, lie to men, all their literature is propaganda designed to keep feeding the beast. It's all about profit.

They twist and mold the facts in to making people believe that there is not a baby growing inside you, no it's something that is more like a tumor that needs to be removed. Perfectly normal. You aren't killing a baby...it's just a blob.

You stupid asses fail to understand that there is nothing you can show women that will change their minds because abortion is all about POVERTY.

Women in the United States aren't getting abortions because they don't want to have babies, they're getting abortions because THEY'RE TOO POOR TO HAVE BABIES.

You want to change the numbers, make it easier for women to have babies. Universal health care, paid maternity leaves, subsidized health care. JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE FREE WORLD.

Until then STFU! It's none of YOUR business.

You stupid asses fail to understand that there is nothing you can show women that will change their minds because abortion is all about POVERTY.

Women in the United States aren't getting abortions because they don't want to have babies, they're getting abortions because THEY'RE TOO POOR TO HAVE BABIES.

You want to change the numbers, make it easier for women to have babies. Universal health care, paid maternity leaves, subsidized health care. JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE FREE WORLD.

Margaret Sanger said Abortion is about Exterminating The "Black Race"

As I said earlier in this thread, it's actually a pretty big draw. They were projecting a weekend opening of $3 million on a $6 million budget. Instead it's opening weekend was $6.1 million.

Then why is it all the rich white ladies lead the abortion movement?
And talk about actual abortions they got with happiness, like they did at the DNC.

It has nothing to do with economics......it has to do with selfishness........

As I said earlier in this thread, it's actually a pretty big draw. They were projecting a weekend opening of $3 million on a $6 million budget. Instead it's opening weekend was $6.1 million.

No wonder they censored it. If it only made 500,000 they wouldn't have even touched it on twitter lol

Twitter leftist? LOL that's funny. Other than banning fake bot accounts they let any hateful piece of shit say whatever they want.

Margaret Sanger said Abortion is about Exterminating The "Black Race"

Margaret Sanger died over 50 years ago. And you ASSHOLES have been slandering her every since. Let's look at some of her REAL QUOTES and beliefs:

Quotes by Margaret Sanger, Controversial Contraceptives Pioneer

Regardless of her beliefs on race, which were not out of line with those of her generation, she believed fervently that women needed control of their own bodies, and THAT is the real reason why men like you vilify her.

Today, the issue is POVERTY, and RIGHT WING POLICIES THAT DRIVE IT.

Forum List

Back