Two Down,Two To Go.By The Time Jeb Makes His Move,Will He Become Yesterdays News?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:lame2: So what is Jebby waiting for? Cruz and Paul have already taken leads or closed gaps in purple states. Clinton is losing ground. By the time Walker and Rubio make their announcements, it will be like "Jeb? Jeb Who?". Jeb Bush has put himself into a predicament where as he wont be able to generate the enthusiasm building already with Cruz and Paul. Soon we will have the "Rubio Wave". Jeb will not be able to ignore new polls showing him in 5th place. Even "A Little More Cow Bell" wont save Jeb Bush. And where can he make his speech? A High School Gym full of 15 year olds who know nothing about politics and the economic crisis?:happy-1:

It's time for Jeb to announce that he wants to spend more time with family and concentrate on teaching his wife English.

I don't know about everyone else, but if someone named "Jeb" is getting ready to "make his move" I'm making damn sure I'm nowhere nearby--things are about to get ugly. :eek:

At least republicans have a field to chose from. If Hillary bows out all dems have left is brain damaged Joe Biden. Maybe Jeb got the message that republicans really don't want to support another political moderate and people are tired of the Bush dynasty.

• Banned
At least republicans have a field to chose from. If Hillary bows out all dems have left is brain damaged Joe Biden. Maybe Jeb got the message that republicans really don't want to support another political moderate and people are tired of the Bush dynasty.
who knows, maybe when he finally sees he has 0 chance of taking out Cruz or Paul, he will bow out and run for Senator.

Forum List

Back