Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

You can avoid that video I just posted with Trumps lips snacking in sync with the words coming out of his mouth. He admitted he fired Comey over the Russian investigation, which is, Obstruction of Justice. That NBC interview won't ever get erased. Richard Nixon was never stupid enough to accept a televised interview and admit guilt.

This investigation is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate which took 2 years 7 months before Nixon was forced to resign.

Robert Mueller has been in charge since late May 2017 and he has already delivered 3 criminal Federal Grand Jury indictments and one guilty plea, with more to come.

A good movie for you to watch about right now is "All of the President's Men."
Well, the above is further proof of your "scholarly legal conclusion" ...........as practiced by a 5 year old attorney....
. The charge was cullusion... No cullusion no charge.. Everything else is running on butt hurt emotion by mobs of liberals still hopeful for revenge after their cullusion to get Hillary elected failed. We all seen the fallout the next day, and all these months afterwards. LOL.

there isn't a legal charge of 'collusion'. it would be conspiracy. that means to conspire, cowboy.

Conspiracy

A criminal conspiracy exists when two or more people agree to commit almost any unlawful act, then take some action toward its completion. The action taken need not itself be a crime, but it must indicate that those involved in the conspiracy knew of the plan and intended to break the law. One person may be charged with and convicted of both conspiracy and the underlying crime based on the same circumstances.

Conspiracy - FindLaw

Conspiracy to do what exactly?

the left wing idiots use the word and don't even know what it means or what they are claiming. Liberalism is a mental disease. the liberal posters on USMB prove that every day.

It's just my opinion but I think Trump fired Comey because he refused to publicly say that Trump was not a target of the investigation. Everyone seems to be forgetting that Trump made a point of making it public in his letter firing Comey. In doing so he basically dared Comey to deny what he told him in private. Trump probably figured once the public was aware he was not a target the press would let up on him. Of course the MSM just created more conspiracy theories.

Comedy should have been fired for stepping out of the boundaries of his job and recommending that Hillary not be prosecuted. That’s not his role. His role was to collect evidence and then the AG decides if there is enough evidence to win a criminal court case.

Yes, it is. Look it up. The director of the FBI, CIA, all cabinet posts, agency heads, etc. serve at the option of the president. He can fire any of them, for any reason at any time.

"He can fire any of them, for any reason at any time."

100% incorrect. He can not fire them "for any reason", and specifically not for illegal reasons, like in an effort to obstruct justice.

Sure he can. He can take a shit in his coffee cup if he wants to.

Wrong. Sorry, but you're just all wrong. Unless this is some sort of hamhanded existential argument, like pointing put that you can kill anyone whenever you feel like it. "No you can't, that's illegal"..."So, I can still do it, though!"...

No, the President can not fire people when done in the effort to commit or abet a crime.

You hold out hope for Trump going to prison, you little scamp. It’s adorable.

What, freak? I didnt claim he was guilty. Boy you are sensitive. Breath into a paper bag or something.

He fired Comey within total scope of POTUS powers.

I’m not sure what your twat is bleeding about. We’ve had this russia Trump bullshit for 2 years when the real Russia collusion was with the Clintons.

. The charge was cullusion... No cullusion no charge.. Everything else is running on butt hurt emotion by mobs of liberals still hopeful for revenge after their cullusion to get Hillary elected failed. We all seen the fallout the next day, and all these months afterwards. LOL.

there isn't a legal charge of 'collusion'. it would be conspiracy. that means to conspire, cowboy.

Conspiracy

A criminal conspiracy exists when two or more people agree to commit almost any unlawful act, then take some action toward its completion. The action taken need not itself be a crime, but it must indicate that those involved in the conspiracy knew of the plan and intended to break the law. One person may be charged with and convicted of both conspiracy and the underlying crime based on the same circumstances.

Conspiracy - FindLaw

the left wing idiots use the word and don't even know what it means or what they are claiming. Liberalism is a mental disease. the liberal posters on USMB prove that every day.

It's just my opinion but I think Trump fired Comey because he refused to publicly say that Trump was not a target of the investigation. Everyone seems to be forgetting that Trump made a point of making it public in his letter firing Comey. In doing so he basically dared Comey to deny what he told him in private. Trump probably figured once the public was aware he was not a target the press would let up on him. Of course the MSM just created more conspiracy theories.

Comedy should have been fired for stepping out of the boundaries of his job and recommending that Hillary not be prosecuted. That’s not his role. His role was to collect evidence and then the AG decides if there is enough evidence to win a criminal court case.

That's not what happened. Itis his role either tto recommend charges or not recommend them. He did not.

100% incorrect. He can not fire them "for any reason", and specifically not for illegal reasons, like in an effort to obstruct justice.

Wrong. Sorry, but you're just all wrong. Unless this is some sort of hamhanded existential argument, like pointing put that you can kill anyone whenever you feel like it. "No you can't, that's illegal"..."So, I can still do it, though!"...

No, the President can not fire people when done in the effort to commit or abet a crime.

What, freak? I didnt claim he was guilty. Boy you are sensitive. Breath into a paper bag or something.

I’m not sure what your twat is bleeding about. We’ve had this russia Trump bullshit for 2 years when the real Russia collusion was with the Clintons.

If he fired Comey in an effort to obstruct justice, that is an illegal act and not within the scope of the President's power. That's a fact. Stomp your feet all day, and it will still be a fact tonight. And tomorrow.

Conspiracy

Conspiracy - FindLaw

That's not what happened. Itis his role either tto recommend charges or not recommend them. He did not.

Educate yourself.

The detective on the scene of a crime doesn’t prosecute they typically have criminology degrees, not law degrees. That why we have beat cops, detectives, and prosecutors.

What Comey did was wildly out of his jurisdiction.

Last edited:
The little twerp thinks he knows more than the Watergate special council prosecutors.
Why? Because Hannity told him so. Would Hannity lie to him?
No, it's because I'm not a leftwing hack. The watergate special councils don't have any special knowledge, moron. Your argument is an appeal to authority, a logical fallacy.
The Watergate prosecutors have the same info everyone else has. Trump’s own words caught live on TV. Based on just that she concludes theres enough evidence to charge him with obstruction of justice.
But what does she know. Right?
Lol
That's absolutely correct: she doesn't know anything everybody else doesn't already know. If you would have stopped there your post would have been factual.

Trump incriminated himself JUST LIKE IVE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR MONTHS. Now we have expert professionals telling you this yet you still think you know better.
Your stupidity and blind loyalty to this criminal makes me laugh.
Appeal to authority - a logical fallacy. Plenty of experts have said there's nothing illegal about what Trump said to Comey.
So what? Their opinion matters as little as yours. Again, it all comes down to what Mueller decides.

If he fired Comey in an effort to obstruct justice, that is an illegal act and not within the scope of the President's power. That's a fact. Stomp your feet all day, and it will still be a fact tonight. And tomorrow.

Concluding that he fired Comey to obstruct Justice is your conclusion. It’s not based on anything objective.

Lay out your argument for putting Trump in prison for firing Comey, specifically, lay it out for us.

IF (and its a big "if") Comey privately told trump that he was not a target of the investigation, than Comey was wrong.......not necessarily a statement that warrants his being fired.....but wrong in the sense that an ON-GOING investigation cannot "clear" anyone (including Trump) until the completion of the investigation.

I believe that Comey realized that his [possible] private statement clearing Trumpwas too damn premature, and he refused to state such publicly.

Bottom line is this: Comey's firing (as EVEN Bannon states) was the WORST decision that Trump could have made since it clearly prompted the Mueller extensive probe.

Conspiracy

Conspiracy - FindLaw

Just another example of Trump being a fool. Hey dumbass....when Comey told you that you were not under investigation...he lied to you, stupid. Damn dude, why is Trump so damn dumb?

Really? Comey told Grassley and Feinstein the same in private and subsequently testified to it under oath in congressional testimony. You're either senile or just not too bright.

Concluding that he fired Comey to obstruct Justice is your conclusion. It’s not based on anything objective.

Lay out your argument for putting Trump in prison for firing Comey, specifically, lay it out for us.

Just an FYI for other posters. He will never lay out the criminal case to put Trump in prison for firing Comey because there isn't one.

It's just Prog whining.

IF (and its a big "if") Comey privately told trump that he was not a target of the investigation, than Comey was wrong.......not necessarily a statement that warrants his being fired.....but wrong in the sense that an ON-GOING investigation cannot "clear" anyone (including Trump) until the completion of the investigation.

I believe that Comey realized that his [possible] private statement clearing Trumpwas too damn premature, and he refused to state such publicly.

Bottom line is this: Comey's firing (as EVEN Bannon states) was the WORST decision that Trump could have made since it clearly prompted the Mueller extensive probe.

IF? ROFLMFAO

What exactly do you drink from your Clinton shrine each morning? does it stain a dress?

Never liked either of the Clinton's........but you morons joining the Trump cult is a bit scary.....LOL

Trump is doing exactly what I want him to do. Its not a cult, its constitutional American government.

Constitutional government. You people are really so far out in Mars--you have absolutely no clue as to what you're talking about.

It was Trump that stated this about the Constitution.

On his 100th day in office on Saturday, facing historically low popularity ratings, a succession of intractable foreign crises and multiple investigations of his links with Moscow, Donald Trump reminded the nation that 1 May was Loyalty Day. In an interview with Fox News to mark the 100-day mark, he declared himself “disappointed” with congressional Republicans, despite his many “great relationships” with them.
He blamed the constitutional checks and balances built in to US governance. “It’s a very rough system,” he said.It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”
Donald Trump blames constitution for chaos of his first 100 days

IOW--if it were up to Donald Trump, there wouldn't be a Constitution.

What exactly do you drink from your Clinton shrine each morning? does it stain a dress?

Never liked either of the Clinton's........but you morons joining the Trump cult is a bit scary.....LOL

Trump is doing exactly what I want him to do. Its not a cult, its constitutional American government.

Constitutional government. You people are really so far out in Mars--you have absolutely no clue as to what you're talking about.

On his 100th day in office on Saturday, facing historically low popularity ratings, a succession of intractable foreign crises and multiple investigations of his links with Moscow, Donald Trump reminded the nation that 1 May was Loyalty Day. In an interview with Fox News to mark the 100-day mark, he declared himself “disappointed” with congressional Republicans, despite his many “great relationships” with them.
He blamed the constitutional checks and balances built in to US governance. “It’s a very rough system,” he said.It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”

Yep, and he is Hitler because he opened death camps and the world exploded in nuclear Armageddon.

Progs are always correct about Trump...including him getting elected.

Trump has done a great job at defeating himself. The article is correct they have enough evidence to indict Trump on Obstruction of Justice. You know when you get on an NBC interview and admit you fired Comey over the Russian investigation--I really don't think there is clearer evidence of Obstruction of Justice, and really am not certain what Mueller is waiting for on this one.

Comey did mention to others--regarding Trump pressuring him to drop the case on Michael Flynn, and when he didn't, Trump he fired him. Then they made up this ridiculous excuse that Trump fired Comey because he was mean to Hillary Clinton. That didn't fly--so he decided to do that NBC interview--:badgrin: That is Obstruction of Justice an impeachable offense.
James Comey testimony: Trump asked me to let Flynn probe go - CNNPolitics
Deputy AG briefs the full Senate after whirlwind week of controversy

comey was fired for cause....

He was not the Judge and Jury..........

"comey was fired for cause" -- That is something the investigation will determine.

the president can fire the FBI director for any reason he chooses. or for no reason at all. He is the boss.

Not true.

Yes, it is. Look it up. The director of the FBI, CIA, all cabinet posts, agency heads, etc. serve at the option of the president. He can fire any of them, for any reason at any time.

Not while he and his cohorts are under investigation. The President is held to the same laws as any other citizen in this country. Richard Nixon tried that one, and was forced to resign or get impeached.

The Saturday Night Massacre refers to U.S. President Richard Nixon's orders to fire independent special prosecutorArchibald Cox, which led to the resignations of Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus on October 20, 1973, during the Watergate scandal.[
Saturday Night Massacre - Wikipedia

While yes, the President can appoint the attorney General, the FBI director and has the power and authority to fire them, he CANNOT interfere into their investigations--which is known as Obstruction of Justice--which is an impeachable offense.

Again it did no good that he decided to go on an NBC interview with Lester Holt, and admit he fired Comey over the Russian investigation. That was the DUMBEST thing Trump could have possibly done.

Yep, and he is Hitler because he opened death camps and the world exploded in nuclear Armageddon.

Progs are always correct about Trump...including him getting elected.

Republican have two options:
1. Remove Trump & his cohorts from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018, 2020 & beyond.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, and endless talks about emails, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with TREASON, OBSTRUCTION & LIES when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education into what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about, (which is also a reason for impeachment,) if Democrats don't want to go along with the current set-up.
Here's the part of the US Constitution two attorneys general say Trump is violating

You really couldn't have found a worse President than Trump, if you had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

Last edited:

Educate yourself.

The detective on the scene of a crime doesn’t prosecute they typically have criminology degrees, not law degrees. That why we have beat cops, detectives, and prosecutors.

What Comey did was wildly out of his jurisdiction.

They either ecommemd charges, or they do not. That's a fact. Nothing you say changes this.

Conspiracy

Conspiracy - FindLaw

Just another example of Trump being a fool. Hey dumbass....when Comey told you that you were not under investigation...he lied to you, stupid. Damn dude, why is Trump so damn dumb?

Really? Comey told Grassley and Feinstein the same in private and subsequently testified to it under oath in congressional testimony. You're either senile or just not too bright.

And he was lying, or at the very least playong loose with the truth. Of course Trump was part of the investigation. Comey's "out" was that he was not the singular focus.

comey was fired for cause....

He was not the Judge and Jury..........
"comey was fired for cause" -- That is something the investigation will determine.

the president can fire the FBI director for any reason he chooses. or for no reason at all. He is the boss.
Not true.

Yes he can, moron. There are no "illegal reasons."

And he was lying, or at the very least playong loose with the truth. Of course Trump was part of the investigation. Comey's "out" was that he was not the singular focus.

You're full of crap, Comey said flat out that Trump was NOT a target of his investigation. He said it to Trump, Grassley and Feinstein and the congressional committee under oath. You can pretend he didn't if it makes you feel better, but it won't change the facts.

If Trump wasn't under investigation, then the obstruction of just charge is obviously absurd. If he was lying, then he committed perjury.

Forum List

Back