Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

Faithfully executed means without political interference.
. The whole thing is political.
Yes it is

Political with Russia

ok, one more time winger (and any other libs that would like to weigh in)

Tell us exactly what Russia did that changed the outcome of our election last year. Where did they do it, what precincts were affected? How many votes were changed? which states?

you fools keep saying that Russia hacked our election------------------TELL US HOW.

ask the 17 intel agencies.

Only 3 were involved dip, and even they didn't fully agree with the degree of certainty, and none concluded that any votes were changed.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

do your fucking research little kitty & don't just believe what drumpf spews.

17 intelligence organizations or 4? Either way, Russia conclusion still valid
By Lauren Carroll on Thursday, July 6th, 2017 at 4:26 p.m.

President Donald Trump, speaking in Poland July 6, downplayed the strength of the intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia meddled in the election to his benefit.

He justified his doubt by noting that the New York Times and the Associated Press recently corrected stories to clarify that four agencies, rather than 17, were directly involved in the January intelligence assessment about Russia’s interference in the election.

"I heard it was 17 agencies. I said, boy, that’s a lot. Do we even have that many intelligence agencies? Right, let’s check that," Trump told NBC’s Hallie Jackson. "We did some heavy research. It turned out to be three or four. It wasn’t 17. ... I agree, I think it was Russia, but I think it was probably other people and/or countries, and I see nothing wrong with that statement. Nobody really knows. Nobody really knows for sure."
[...]
Trump asked if the federal government really does have 17 intelligence organizations. Yes, it does.

They are as follows: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

Some of these are large, independent agencies, like the FBI, CIA and NSA. Others are smaller offices within agencies whose main focus is not intelligence, like the State Department’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research or the Treasury’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis.

Four out of the 17 were involved in the January assessment about Russia: CIA, FBI, NSA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which is an umbrella agency that oversees all 17 organizations.
[...]

17 intelligence agencies or 4, Russia findings still valid

& when it was reported that actual votes weren't 'changed' that was way early on. that might have changed or not. but you won't know ( like i said )...until the hammer drops

now you are a little less poorly educated & you're welcome..

Last edited:
Really? Comey told Grassley and Feinstein the same in private and subsequently testified to it under oath in congressional testimony. You're either senile or just not too bright.

And he was lying, or at the very least playong loose with the truth. Of course Trump was part of the investigation. Comey's "out" was that he was not the singular focus.

If Trump wasn't under investigation, then the obstruction of just charge is obviously absurd. If he was lying, then he committed perjury.
Moron...

Trump didn’t ask Comey to drop an investigation on Trump. Trump asked Comey to drop an investigation on Flynn — and Flynn was indeed under investigation.

That's entirely within his authority. Do you think Comey tells Trump what to do, or is it the other way around?

actually trump cannot tell the di-rector of the FBI to 'DO' anything. how far do you think trump would get to TELL mueller to DO anything 'eh? that is why there is a separation of powers little dippity do duh.

pick up a fucking copy of the CONSTITUTION & learn something for a change.

idiot.

Maybe you should practice what you preach. Only one person is charged by the Constitution to ensure the laws are faithfully executed, that is the president. All federal law enforcement powers flow through him. And yes, he can tell anyone in the executive branch what to do, they serve at his pleasure. You don't like that, see Article 5.

And he was lying, or at the very least playong loose with the truth. Of course Trump was part of the investigation. Comey's "out" was that he was not the singular focus.

If Trump wasn't under investigation, then the obstruction of just charge is obviously absurd. If he was lying, then he committed perjury.
Moron...

Trump didn’t ask Comey to drop an investigation on Trump. Trump asked Comey to drop an investigation on Flynn — and Flynn was indeed under investigation.

That's entirely within his authority. Do you think Comey tells Trump what to do, or is it the other way around?

actually trump cannot tell the di-rector of the FBI to 'DO' anything. how far do you think trump would get to TELL mueller to DO anything 'eh? that is why there is a separation of powers little dippity do duh.

idiot.

Maybe you should practice what you preach. Only one person is charged by the Constitution to ensure the laws are faithfully executed, that is the president. All federal law enforcement powers flow through him. And yes, he can tell anyone in the executive branch what to do, they serve at his pleasure. You don't like that, see Article 5.

he can't make the FBI director to lie on his behalf.

. The whole thing is political.
Yes it is

Political with Russia

ok, one more time winger (and any other libs that would like to weigh in)

Tell us exactly what Russia did that changed the outcome of our election last year. Where did they do it, what precincts were affected? How many votes were changed? which states?

you fools keep saying that Russia hacked our election------------------TELL US HOW.

ask the 17 intel agencies.

Only 3 were involved dip, and even they didn't fully agree with the degree of certainty, and none concluded that any votes were changed.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

do your fucking research little kitty & don't just believe what drumpf spews.

17 intelligence organizations or 4? Either way, Russia conclusion still valid
By Lauren Carroll on Thursday, July 6th, 2017 at 4:26 p.m.

President Donald Trump, speaking in Poland July 6, downplayed the strength of the intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia meddled in the election to his benefit.

He justified his doubt by noting that the New York Times and the Associated Press recently corrected stories to clarify that four agencies, rather than 17, were directly involved in the January intelligence assessment about Russia’s interference in the election.

"I heard it was 17 agencies. I said, boy, that’s a lot. Do we even have that many intelligence agencies? Right, let’s check that," Trump told NBC’s Hallie Jackson. "We did some heavy research. It turned out to be three or four. It wasn’t 17. ... I agree, I think it was Russia, but I think it was probably other people and/or countries, and I see nothing wrong with that statement. Nobody really knows. Nobody really knows for sure."
[...]
Trump asked if the federal government really does have 17 intelligence organizations. Yes, it does.

They are as follows: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

Some of these are large, independent agencies, like the FBI, CIA and NSA. Others are smaller offices within agencies whose main focus is not intelligence, like the State Department’s Bureau of Intelligence and Research or the Treasury’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis.

Four out of the 17 were involved in the January assessment about Russia: CIA, FBI, NSA and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which is an umbrella agency that oversees all 17 organizations.
[...]

17 intelligence agencies or 4, Russia findings still valid

& when it was reported that actual votes weren't 'hacked' that was way early on. that might have changed or not. but you won't know ( like i said )...until the hammer drops

now you are a little less poorly educated & you're welcome..

Do your own damn homework, the FBI, CIA and NSA did the report and gave it to the DNI, the DNI had nothing to do with compiling the report, neither did any of the other intel agencies.

Moron...

idiot.

he can't make the FBI director to lie on his behalf.

Where did I say he could? The president has full authority to tell him what to investigate, where you came up with that lame separation of powers crap is beyond me. It's all the executive branch.

comey was fired for cause....

He was not the Judge and Jury..........
"comey was fired for cause" -- That is something the investigation will determine.

the president can fire the FBI director for any reason he chooses. or for no reason at all. He is the boss.

yep he can. but should he? guess who turned the mueller spotlight on himself? what a freakin' dumbass tribblehead is.

What does that make you and yours

if a dumbass is constantly outsmarting you
Your understanding of reality is skewed. Trump isn't outsmarting anyone. On a daily basis he shows the US and the world what at chump he is. All his stupid foolish lies are evident to everyone, here and world wide. His behavior and tweeting show the entire world what an ass he is. It will be a miracle if he makes it through his first term. He will never be elected for a second. His approval ratings will be in the toilet with everyone but his fanatic base. The Republicans will find someone to run against him and who will run against the Dem in the general election November 2020.

You are delusional, your Butt Hurt blinds you from the truth...

President Donald J. Trump "I just love typing and saying that" has exposed the fact that we had one party masquerading as two.

The Republicans as we have known them are done...

The rinos will be purged thanks to Trump...

Trump will destroy any and all comers from the left..

Lets get it on.....

Really? Comey told Grassley and Feinstein the same in private and subsequently testified to it under oath in congressional testimony. You're either senile or just not too bright.

Moron...

idiot.

Where did I say Trump could tell Mewler to do ANYTHING?

Yeah, we have a separation of powers, BETWEEN CONGRESS AND THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH. Mewler is part of the Executive Branch, you fucking dumbass. Trump is his boss. There is no separation of powers between Mewler and Trump.

I love dumbasses like you who want to lecture people on the Constitution when you obviously don't know jack shit.

So what? Their opinion matters as little as yours. Again, it all comes down to what Mueller decides.
Mueller's opinion doesn't matter either, dumbass.
This pimp for Trump is now totally out of his mind. More than usual.
“ Mueller’s opinion doesn’t matter.”
Roflmao
He’s as insane as they come. :cuckoo:

The other day I challenged him to quote me after I denied saying something he attributed to me — only to have him confess he couldn’t actually quote me. :cuckoo:

Your mischaracterizations of reality are positively comical.

^^^ IRONY ALERT ^^^

The irony is you telling other people what reality is.

the president can fire the FBI director for any reason he chooses. or for no reason at all. He is the boss.

yep he can. but should he? guess who turned the mueller spotlight on himself? what a freakin' dumbass tribblehead is.

if a dumbass is constantly outsmarting you:dance:

really? CONstantly outsmarting 'me'? it matters not about little ol' me....in the end, it matters a whole shitload to mueller & his team... who, btw is making sure that he dots all the Is & crosses all the Ts b4 he goes public with the indictments. & there will be lots of them.

THE $64K question is -----

wait for it----

did donny dumbfuck outsmart mueller?

lol.... :popcorn:

The fact is President Donald J. Trump

will continue to out smart all of your dumb ass's...

The proof is in the pudding...

Who's your President Now:banana:
LOL He's president because he outsmarted you idiots who voted for him. He just used you. He's a narcissist. He wanted to be president not to help the country but for his own ego and nothing else. He said what you wanted to hear and fooled you all.

Hey Guess What?

I'm going to get the Supreme Court Picks I Want

while President Trump is stacking the Lower Courts.

This will intercourse you liberals for the next 40 years...

President Trump is destroying all your liberal bullshit

and everything "obama"

He is doing what we want him to do...

The only ones fooled are you liberal suckers that

thought you had it in the bag with your lying media....

President Donald J. Trump is kicking liberal ass....

He said what you wanted to hear and fooled you all.

Demagoguery THRIVES among the right wing morons..........Those poor coal miners and all those who .....from day one......expected a CHEAPER, BETTER , HC insurance for all....are STILL waiting.

You have to be on drugs...

No one could be this ignorant of the facts...

You say Demagoguery THRIVES among right wing morons...

And then you provide the example of them expecting CHEAPER, BETTER HC insurance for all....

Who said if you like your doctor you can keep him?

Who promised premiums would go down an average of 2,500.00?

You have made an ass of yourself............

"comey was fired for cause" -- That is something the investigation will determine.

Your understanding of reality is skewed. Trump isn't outsmarting anyone. On a daily basis he shows the US and the world what at chump he is. All his stupid foolish lies are evident to everyone, here and world wide. His behavior and tweeting show the entire world what an ass he is. It will be a miracle if he makes it through his first term. He will never be elected for a second. His approval ratings will be in the toilet with everyone but his fanatic base. The Republicans will find someone to run against him and who will run against the Dem in the general election November 2020.

President Donald J. Trump "I just love typing and saying that" has exposed the fact that we had one party masquerading as two.

Lets get it on.....
You better hope some Supreme Court justices keel over in the next year because if Democrats take the Senate next year, Trump will be getting no more picks on that bench.

Moron...

idiot.
. When a nation goes rogue, then you have one Constitutional crisis after another Constitutional crisis, where the Constitution then has to be protected from those who have gone rogue.

At times (far to many now), we have had groups for whom have started to interpret or re-interpret the Constitution in ways that actually begin to defeat the Constitution.

It is a remarkable strategy that has been taking place in this nation for far to many years now. If there is a crisis, then the Demon-crats have created it with their refusal to except the results of the election as based upon their ideas and their thinking upon wanting to take this nation into areas that our current Constitution wouldn't support or agree with, and so of course it is placed in jeopardy over such things and/or issues big time.

Lets get it on.....
You better hope some Supreme Court justices keel over in the next year because if Democrats take the Senate next year, Trump will be getting no more picks on that bench.
. How are the Demon-crats gonna take the Senate next year ?? By way of the dirty tactics seen this year ??

Lets get it on.....
. How are the Demon-crats gonna take the Senate next year ?? By way of the dirty tactics seen this year ??
They need 3 and they may be picking up one of those three in a couple of weeks.

Probably THE most important reason for democrats to regain the senate (well, that, and lets hope that Trump doesn't start a war because some country made fun of his orange tint....)

Just another example of Trump being a fool. Hey dumbass....when Comey told you that you were not under investigation...he lied to you, stupid. Damn dude, why is Trump so damn dumb?

Moron...

The president DOES NOT tell the head of the FBI what to do. His agency is independent and is only accountable to the American people. And Trump works for us. Learn some history punk.

Without poorly educated fools the left wouldn't

Trump LOVES you......lol

Trump in Nevada: 'I Love the Poorly Educated' - YouTube

I love him...

Because he spanks liberal ass but good.....
The only ass the Orange Ass spanks is his own with every stupid thing he says and does every single day. Like today mentioning Pocahontas ( Liz Warren) at a ceremony honoring Native Americans. He can’t help it acting like an asshole..

Moron...

The president DOES NOT tell the head of the FBI what to do. His agency is independent and is only accountable to the American people. And Trump works for us. Learn some history punk.

See post #602. Dip.

Forum List

Back