Two issues with Comey's testimony

I'm not going Left or right on this I'm using direct quotes of simple statements from the heads of our intelligence agencies. One of which was appointed by Trump. What about "No evidence to back up Trumps tweets" do you not understand? I'm sure Trump will keep digging and digging to find anything wrong with our intel agencies or the leakers to try and justify the accusations he made. But at this point it is obvious what's going on. I'm sorry man, there is so much partisan spin coming from you all who try and rationalize his emotional bluster.

Tell you what. Admit that Trump was full of shit, then maybe we can have a rational conversation about surveillance and leaking problems within our intel agencies.
It's not the direct quotes I'm questioning, but your interpretation and/or spin on those quotes.

You want me to join sides with you when, in fact, I'm not taking sides. I'm simply disagreeing with your claim you aren't "going Left or right on this" since you are obviously going Left on this. I'm simply saying there's a lot of bullshit and spin in Washington DC. Trump is one one of a long line of Washington bullshitters.
How is my interpretation of "No evidence" as no evidence, spin?
Again, it's not the statement, it's the spin.
What was the statement? I posted links with videos and quotes but let me know what your unspun interpretation is.
My "unspun interpretation is" in the remarks you just quoted. Additional remarks are in previous posts you've quoted of me in this thread.
In the same time you typed that you could have written your point. I'm not sifting through your past comments. You're taking a very easy situation and trying complicate it with spin and evolving talking points.

It's not the direct quotes I'm questioning, but your interpretation and/or spin on those quotes.

You want me to join sides with you when, in fact, I'm not taking sides. I'm simply disagreeing with your claim you aren't "going Left or right on this" since you are obviously going Left on this. I'm simply saying there's a lot of bullshit and spin in Washington DC. Trump is one one of a long line of Washington bullshitters.
What was the statement? I posted links with videos and quotes but let me know what your unspun interpretation is.
My "unspun interpretation is" in the remarks you just quoted. Additional remarks are in previous posts you've quoted of me in this thread.
In the same time you typed that you could have written your point. I'm not sifting through your past comments. You're taking a very easy situation and trying complicate it with spin and evolving talking points.
You've quoted my point several times. What does it matter if I write it a second or third time when you've proved you won't even read my posts that you've quoted?

You've quoted my point several times. What does it matter if I write it a second or third time when you've proved you won't even read my posts that you've quoted?
I dont know what you are talking about. The only point I remember you making is accusing me of partisan spin

Forum List

Back