two men still over 4,000 worth a merch from lowes in georgia

They're entitled by their blackness to all they can carry out of the store. And don't bother the police with it they're too busy writing traffic tickets.

A still, in southern culture, means something else. Maybe you meant stole but it seems to be a case of burglary rather than shoplifting. Maybe an inside job to boot but as usual the news account is big on graphics and lacking in detail.

The self-admitted nazi collaborator George Soros started this nation-wide crime spree when he funded far left extremist Democrat DAs election campaigns.

A still, in southern culture, means something else. Maybe you meant stole but it seems to be a case of burglary rather than shoplifting. Maybe an inside job to boot but as usual the news account is big on graphics and lacking in detail.
i was in hurry sorry

its shoplifting i was in a hurry pardon me

They're entitled by their blackness to all they can carry out of the store. And don't bother the police with it they're too busy writing traffic tickets.
no they are not. this exasctly why no one wants anythin gto do with them.

Forum List

Back