Two Minneapolis Snipers Shoot Down 20-Year-Old Black Man

So after an hour and 3 dead cops and 4 wounded later he decided to comply. Wow what is the cutoff? 1 hour.

I couldn't tell you. All I can tell you is what happened.

See you are as arrogant as you are stupid, some folks can't afford a Big Mack.

Bullshit. I never heard of such a poor excuse in my life. WTF can't afford two or three dollars these days, especially to go to work where you can make 50 times more than you paid. Most people don't live anywhere near walking distance to their jobs. Are blacks that stupid or what?

That's bullshit, I can show your racist ass plenty of black neighborhoods in the ATL that has none of that and you know why? Because they have opportunity.

You're the one that's talking bullshit. Show me these places and I'll look them up and their history.

If you say so JB Stoner, that sounds like a good Klan speech to give at the next rally. It is proven that when black folks have opportunity, access to jobs, etc. they are just are productive as whites. Also JB there are whites who are lazy as hell, commit crimes and live in shitty environments.

Not nearly the percentage that blacks do. Over half of all US murders are committed by just 7% of our population, and that are black males. WTF do you want, jobs to come to your front door? You have to get off your ass to get those jobs just like any white person does.

....but you are the lone white who has stayed in the Hood and just bitch and moan about the environment. What a crock of shit.

I never said I was a lone white. We have other whites here as well. But unfortunately we are the minority in this area and that's why things went to hell. When we were the majority, it was a thriving suburb where everybody wanted to live at one time.

That sounds good until you are the one that wakes up dead.

Okay, here's how to avoid that.

When encountering the police, don't wave a gun around.
Comply with their directions.
Don't make sudden moves.

Because, yeah, there's a good chance they will just give you a good thrashing and call it a day... but there's also a chance they might decide it's better to be tried by 12 than carried by six.

Okay, here's how to avoid that.

When encountering the police, don't wave a gun around.
Comply with their directions.
Don't make sudden moves.

Because, yeah, there's a good chance they will just give you a good thrashing and call it a day... but there's also a chance they might decide it's better to be tried by 12 than carried by six.
Well that can't be the case since we saw a white man do just the opposite and was arrested without incident, after he had killed 3 and wounded 4.

Well that can't be the case since we saw a white man do just the opposite and was arrested without incident, after he had killed 3 and wounded 4.
Not every cop or situation is the same. Not all blacks are killed when confronted by cops. Why can’t people just not commit the crimes and avoid the situation to begin with?

Last edited:
View attachment 673482

Two Minneapolis police snipers fatally shot 20-year-old Andrew “Tekle” Sundberg after an hours-long standoff, according to CBS News. What prompted the officers to shoot remains unclear but the officers involved were part of the SWAT raid that led to Amir Locke’s killing in February.

View attachment 673483

According to CBS’ report, Tekle fired multiple shots inside a Seward neighborhood apartment building. Arabella Yarbrough, a neighbor, called the police saying a bullet went through her wall. She and her two young boys hid in the bedroom. Once police arrived, Yarbrough and her sons left the building and Tekle isolated himself inside his unit. The standoff with the police began at 9:30 p.m.

Officers say they spent hours trying to negotiate with him but according to a live taping of the incident, they didn’t successfully make contact with him, per Fox 9.

This guy was shot and killed by police snipers.

Contrast this to the situation in Kentucky where a white man in a similar stand off, killed 3 human officers, a K9 officer and wounded 4 others yet no sniper and he was detained alive.
Range time improves shooting skill.

Not every cop or situation is the same. Not all blacks are killed when confronted by cops. Why can’t people just not commit the crimes and avoid the situation to begin with?
That would be great, wouldn't it? Unfortunately, we have NEVER lived a society where someone didn't break the Law. Tell me how a white man kills 3 cops, wounds 4 more and is taken without incident, a black man allegedly fires at the cops from his car, jumps out the car with no gun, supposedly stops all of a sudden acting as if he had a gun and he catches 60 bullets. Something about that dog don't hunt.

That would be great, wouldn't it? Unfortunately, we have NEVER lived a society where someone didn't break the Law. Tell me how a white man kills 3 cops, wounds 4 more and is taken without incident, a black man allegedly fires at the cops from his car, jumps out the car with no gun, supposedly stops all of a sudden acting as if he had a gun and he catches 60 bullets. Something about that dog don't hunt.
I already told you how three times but it's like talking to a wall. If you refuse to listen then you're going to live in your world of racism and be happy.

We have 20,000 homicides a year in this country... Police arrest most of the suspects without killing them. Most of the people who shoot and kill cops are taken into custody alive.

Again - 10 million arrests and 40 million traffic stops, you only have 1000 suspects killed by police and 100 cops killed by suspects. They get it right most of the time.

In this case, a mentally ill man who had been stalking his neighbor for months, fired into her apartment and was given hours to surrender and didn't.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

While describing the entrance of the apartment building and how officers could enter, the caller is asked whether she knows who might be doing the shooting, to which they reply that it's coming from Apartment 318, and that, "he's been having issues with me and like, stalking me cause I won't give him attention and I don't know if he's been upset lately."

Later adding: "I know that guy does not like me. For some odd reason he's been stalking me and I think [inaudible] a stalker cause he's the only one who could do that
."

You are right... that whole incident looked like a suicide by cop from the start. The guy's girlfriend dies in a horrible car accident, he leads cops on a chase, fires from his window, and then jumps out of the moving car leaving his gun and wedding ring behind....

We have 20,000 homicides a year in this country... Police arrest most of the suspects without killing them. Most of the people who shoot and kill cops are taken into custody alive.

Again - 10 million arrests and 40 million traffic stops, you only have 1000 suspects killed by police and 100 cops killed by suspects. They get it right most of the time. [/qute]
In this case, a mentally ill man who had been stalking his neighbor for months, fired into her apartment and was given hours to surrender and didn't.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

While describing the entrance of the apartment building and how officers could enter, the caller is asked whether she knows who might be doing the shooting, to which they reply that it's coming from Apartment 318, and that, "he's been having issues with me and like, stalking me cause I won't give him attention and I don't know if he's been upset lately."

Later adding: "I know that guy does not like me. For some odd reason he's been stalking me and I think [inaudible] a stalker cause he's the only one who could do that
."
So I guess that means killing 3 cops and wounding 4 more isn't a stupid game, since the killer was taken into custody without incident.

You are right... that whole incident looked like a suicide by cop from the start. The guy's girlfriend dies in a horrible car accident, he leads cops on a chase, fires from his window, and then jumps out of the moving car leaving his gun and wedding ring behind....
Ok, so how does a man who kills 3 cops and wounds 4 more walk away from that incident without a scratch. I guess his number just wasn't up.

Ok, so how does a man who kills 3 cops and wounds 4 more walk away from that incident without a scratch. I guess his number just wasn't up.

Were they the same cops? Not everyone acts the same in the same situation, and you know it, and this wasn't anywhere NEAR the same situation.

The guy who killed three cops looked like this in his booking photo.

1659002834934.png

I would say he got more than a scratch.

I was going to respond to your other post, but since you didn't use the quote feature properly, I can't.

Short version- kind of hard for the police to solve murders in black neighborhoods when "Nobody saw nuthin'" and "snitches get stitches".

Unarmed blacks are also arrested. Unarmed whites are also killed.

You're talking to a wall.

Here is Superbadbreath's entire argument: It's always racism when blacks get killed by cops, and blacks can never do any wrong. If a black robs a store, shoots the clerk dead, and it ends up in a police chase. The white cop is at fault when he kills the suspect that turned around with a gun in his hand at the officer.

When a neighborhood goes to hell because blacks moved in, it's not their fault. It's whitie's fault for moving out.

When businesses move out due to robberies and break in's, it's not the blacks fault, it's the whites fault for moving their business so blacks have no place to work within walking distance.

Remember that: It's never the blacks fault.

If you are going to be disingenous, there's not much point talking to you.

Breonna Taylor was unarmed, but her thug boyfriend shot through a door at some cops. There are just as many black suspects who get taken alive, such as the two guys who murdered Officer Ella French in Chicago, or the guy who shot up the subway in New York.

Forum List

Back