Two more killings traced to missing fast and furious guns.

This is why Obamaroids want to shut down Fox

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That was, of course, the purpose of F&F -- lots of people killed with weapons released by ATF.

There would be a crisis that couldn't go to waste, and people would go along with the 2nd Amendment being radically curtailed.

And that was the desired end state.

The ATF said NEITHER administration was told about the gunwalking- end of story, hater dupes....

And 40k innocents in Mexico killed by guns smuggled in, bought by strawmen in Red states...great job, Pubbies! ANYTHING for the gun industry...

That was, of course, the purpose of F&F -- lots of people killed with weapons released by ATF.

There would be a crisis that couldn't go to waste, and people would go along with the 2nd Amendment being radically curtailed.

And that was the desired end state.

Only they were hoping that their fingerprints wouldn't be found on the guns and that their friends in the media could be used to whip up an anti-gun hysteria..

It, like a lot of Obama's programs, failed.

Ya'll gonna call for the Presidents impeachment again?

Guns don't kill people......

Ready for AZ to impose stricter gun control laws to thwart these Straw Buyers importing weapon into Mexico? You know laws that the DA have a chance to enforce?

The Mexican authorities have claimed 150 Mexicans have been killed as a result of the ATF's gun walking programs between 2006 and 2011.

I guess the Faux Right only started caring about dead Mexicans after 2008, and only on the other side of the border. If Mexicans are in our emergency rooms, they can fuck off and die.

Last edited:
The Mexican authorities have claimed 150 Mexicans have been killed as a result of the ATF's gun walking programs between 2006 and 2011.

I guess the Faux Right only started caring about dead Mexicans after 2008, and only on the other side of the border. If Mexicans are in our emergency rooms, they can fuck off and die.

Mer-kins don't care how many live are lost in the war on drugs much less this rabid wing F&F side show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21w60AU8NzA]The Spice Must Flow - YouTube[/ame]

God that gets old.........

When in doubt, pull the race card, everyone loses.

Forum List

Back