Two new Iowa polls have Hillary leading Sanders by 41% and 38%

Sanders' candidacy has collapsed because he refused to challenge Hillary. He couldn't stop kissing her ass at the debate. He was standing a few feet from one of the most corrupt politicians in the country and all he could do was smile at her. People have realized he is a phony. He doesn't want to start a revolution - but he is revolting.

Sanders' candidacy has collapsed because he refused to challenge Hillary. He couldn't stop kissing her ass at the debate. He was standing a few feet from one of the most corrupt politicians in the country and all he could do was smile at her. People have realized he is a phony. He doesn't want to start a revolution - but he is revolting.
Hillary has never been convicted of corruption or anything else.

Come on, don't forget to thank a certain congressional committee.

Hillary has never been convicted of corruption or anything else.
Some of the worst criminal activity is perfectly legal.

Clinton Foundation reveals up to $26 million in additional payments

Half of Clinton's Speaking Fees Came From Groups Also Lobbying Congress

Sen. Hillary Clinton: Campaign Finance/Money - Top Donors - Senator Career | OpenSecrets

Hillary Clinton’s Top Corporate Donors Are Among The Most Hated Companies in America

Hillary Clinton's Goldman Sachs problem

Hillary's K Street friends bring in the corporate cash

Who do you think Hillary will represent, the people or these special interests?

The real Hillary dupes are angry at the Republicans because Hillary lied.

Hillary Clinton's 5 Biggest Lies in Her Benghazi Testimony - Breitbart

Nah, I'm happy she testified. it gets the toads at Breitbart to work overtime.

You prefer name-calling to examining the facts.

That's from August before Carson opened his mouth and put everyone to sleep with lazy nazi and slavery comparisons. Also, I wouldn't put too much stock in D vs. R polls at this point.
Translation: you hate independent black men and can't handle the idea of an independent black man as president.

That's from August before Carson opened his mouth and put everyone to sleep with lazy nazi and slavery comparisons. Also, I wouldn't put too much stock in D vs. R polls at this point.
In a recent poll Carson is beating Hillary in Iowa.

Breitbart is fact impaired and speaking of name calling, what's a "Hillary dupe"? Don't be a hypocrite.

In a recent poll Carson is beating Hillary in Iowa.

Yep, and since you quoted me I assume you can figure out how much stock I put into that.

lol of course you dont!

week-old poll:

General Election: Carson vs. Clinton CNN/ORC Carson 48, Clinton 47 Carson +1

lol of course you dont!

week-old poll:

General Election: Carson vs. Clinton CNN/ORC Carson 48, Clinton 47 Carson +1

I didn't care about polls that showed Hillary over GOP candidates either. It's just way too early.

Breitbart is fact impaired and speaking of name calling, what's a "Hillary dupe"? Don't be a hypocrite.
So again nothing substantive. Why can't you admit that Hillary lied to us?

Forum List

Back