Two Proud Gun Nuts Second-Amendment Each Other To Death In Road Rage Incident

More guns more guns more guns!!

Two men are dead in Ionia, Michigan after a road rage incident escalated into a shootout Wednesday. Police say that James Pullum, 43, and Robert Taylor, 56 apparently argued after Taylor became enraged over something that occurred while driving though the details are not clear as to exactly what precipitated the incident.

Both men had concealed carry permits and were legally carrying their weapons.

Two Proud Gun Nuts Second-Amendment Each Other To Death In Road Rage Incident Americans Against the Tea Party
Yay, Darwin!

Step one. The NRA manipulates a bunch of half-wits into believing a big bad black liberal is going to take their guns away from them.
Step two. The half-wits stock up on guns, ammo, and anything that will inflict bodily harm.
Step three. The "jackbooted thugs" never show up
Step four. So these half-wits now have the same deficit of brain cells and are armed to the teeth.
Step five. Any breech of redneck etiquette is a reason to get upset and since they have all of these guns and bullets laying around; the results are easy to predict.
^ that

one thing you forgot is

Step six. the gun nuts wallets are lighter after falling for the NRA's yearly sky is falling ploy.

Thats true.

Sounds like the wild wild west, its a draw. Road rage is becoming rampant it seems. One never knows when a wacko is going to draw a gun on you. Really I don't know why anyone but a crook would carry a gun, and then it should be illegal. I am anti guns.

Step one. The NRA manipulates a bunch of half-wits into believing a big bad black liberal is going to take their guns away from them.
Step two. The half-wits stock up on guns, ammo, and anything that will inflict bodily harm.
Step three. The "jackbooted thugs" never show up
Step four. So these half-wits now have the same deficit of brain cells and are armed to the teeth.
Step five. Any breech of redneck etiquette is a reason to get upset and since they have all of these guns and bullets laying around; the results are easy to predict.

In the United States gun are used on average 2 million times a year to stop or prevent violent criminal attack.

Bear faced lie.
That is over 5,000 times a day.
Most people reading this have never done anything of the sort, know anyone who has done anything of the sort, or know anyone who knows anyone who has ever done anything of the sort.

If it were true 1/2 the time, every nightly news cast, every news paper, every hourly radio news cast would be filled with stories about it. Instead, you may get one or two stories per week.

These are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Bear faced lie.
Most people reading this have never done anything of the sort, know anyone who has done anything of the sort, or know anyone who knows anyone who has ever done anything of the sort.

If it were true 1/2 the time, every nightly news cast, every news paper, every hourly radio news cast would be filled with stories about it. Instead, you may get one or two stories per week.

that's moronic like most of the idiocy we see from Graboids. I held a guy trying to break into my apartment at gun point. It never made the papers. Now when I shot a mugger-it did but that is only because it was right after Bernie Goetz and I was white, the mugger black

where criminals are apprehended or driven off without a shot being fired, there almost never is a police report.

Really? It's typical? There are tens of millions of permitted carriers in this nation. How many of them engage in this kind of Darwinism?

20 or so years ago, CCW laws started changing for the better. Sarah brady, and her braying retards in the press, started soiling their panties with claims that BLOOD WILL RUN IN THE STREETS. now the first couple states debates, we heard this and we could excuse her claims as being SPECULATIVE. But each year, more and more states allowed CCW and none of her dire predictions came true. yet she and her like minded assholes kept making the same claim against more and more contrary evidence.

if gun packers were as dangerous and hot headed as these assholes claim, they would be terrified to publicly insult gun packers since they would be worried about being shot. Since the anti gun nuts freely insult us, they know damn well that 99.9% of gun owners are rational and won't harm them

Bear faced lie.

that's moronic like most of the idiocy we see from Graboids. I held a guy trying to break into my apartment at gun point. It never made the papers. Now when I shot a mugger-it did but that is only because it was right after Bernie Goetz and I was white, the mugger black
So you've allegedly done it twice. Do you honestly believe that on each day you've done it, there were over 5,000 people doing the same thing on the same day?

where criminals are apprehended or driven off without a shot being fired, there almost never is a police report.

Cops don't make reports for criminals they apprehend? Interesting.

At any rate, that isn't the standard. While I'm dubious that there are 5,000 crimes of any sort prevented by firearms daily, the idiot who keeps reporting this garbage says that 5,000+ VIOLENT CRIMES a day are actively prevented by gun nuts.

Two men are dead in Ionia, Michigan after a road rage incident escalated into a shootout Wednesday. Police say that James Pullum, 43, and Robert Taylor, 56 apparently argued after Taylor became enraged over something that occurred while driving though the details are not clear as to exactly what precipitated the incident.

Two Proud Gun Nuts Second-Amendment Each Other To Death In Road Rage Incident Americans Against the Tea Party

:eusa_naughty:Try being unarmed in Detroit...where do you live again?

DETROIT, Mich. (WJBK) -

A Detroit woman surprises an armed robbery suspect in her home. He pointed a gun at her head, but the woman was armed. Bullets started flying and the suspected ended up dead

Homeowner shoots and kills armed robbery suspect - Fox 2 News Headlines

Wow, thats 3...perhaps you can crowd source the other 5,000+ and do the same tomorrow...and the next day....and the next day....and the next day....and the next day...

Your stat guys...

I can post here all day we have open carry here in MI:cool:

This is from 2013 but I investigated it anyway. Taylor was a known belligerent drunk and should have had his CCW taken away years before. In fact he should never have gotten it in the first place. However, he seems to have had friends in law enforcement who smoothed the way for him. This is more a case of official corruption than two 2nd amendment type nut cases going at it. One guy was a good guy who defended himself. The other was a known prick with friends in law enforcement.

Forum List

Back