Two Questions for Atheists

... that devout Christian Hitler, who killed Jews for Jesus...

LOL that Hitler was a "devout" Christian. Thanks for the laugh!
My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.

In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison.

To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross.

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows.

For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe

I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922

Obama claims to be a Christian too. A lot of people, for political purposes, have claimed to be a believer when, in fact, they are not. Additionally, it's pretty evident that Hitler did not believe in any of Christ's teachings as he certainly didn't follow them.

And whatever Hitler did bad it was not in the name of Atheists.

Then you’re not agnostic.
Then what am i? I dont doubt the concept of a creator.
You’re a rare breed for not believing in an afterlife while open to the possibility of a creator. Interesting.
Why does an afterlife have to be tied to a creator? Why cant we have a creator and we just die?
Or what if there is an afterlife given to us by a creator and no soul?
Look at the Buddhists; they believe in the afterlife but not souls. They believe phenomena exists after death that is dissolved upon "nirvana" but not an "immortal soul"
Honestly, even being around Buddhists and Hindus a lot I can’t wrap my head around their beliefs.
Its very complicated, for sure lol.
But do you get what im saying?
Honestly, no. Monotheistic is the only thing I can grasp.

He may not have been a Christian just like the Pedophile Priests aren't "real" Christians but that doesn't mean the sheep in their flock weren't. And this is the problem with Christianity. It's a made up story designed to manipulate and control the masses. And look how well Hitler played the Christians. He got them all to go along. Every Christian in Germany and every Christian in Italy. Don't forget Italy is the home of the Catholic Church and Italy joined the NAZIS!!!

These are Catholic Priests yes?

Catholic priests performing a Nazi salute.

priests-salute.jpg
It continues to amaze me how much especially RW Christians deny their faith.

I like to call it a hallucination about their hallucination

“We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out.” – Adolf Hitler

Hitler was religious

Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia
That why he ordered all churches closed and pastors to be executed?
Maybe towards the end but in the beginning he used the churches to get people to buy in. And boy did the churches go along. Let me remind you what Catholic priests did when they saw Hitler

priests-salute.jpg
And BTW - all church leaders had to swear an oath to Hitler or be sent to concentration camps. Many went to the camps.

He may not have been a Christian just like the Pedophile Priests aren't "real" Christians but that doesn't mean the sheep in their flock weren't. And this is the problem with Christianity. It's a made up story designed to manipulate and control the masses. And look how well Hitler played the Christians. He got them all to go along. Every Christian in Germany and every Christian in Italy. Don't forget Italy is the home of the Catholic Church and Italy joined the NAZIS!!!

These are Catholic Priests yes?

Catholic priests performing a Nazi salute.

priests-salute.jpg
It continues to amaze me how much especially RW Christians deny their faith.

I like to call it a hallucination about their hallucination
The fact you need to lie about it says it all.

“We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out.” – Adolf Hitler

Hitler was religious

Maybe towards the end but in the beginning he used the churches to get people to buy in. And boy did the churches go along. Let me remind you what Catholic priests did when they saw Hitler

priests-salute.jpg
Yes, Hitler used the church to gain control. Doesn’t mean he was a believer.

I doubt 25-50% of the people sitting in any church believe what they are hearing. Maybe they like the community of it all. Maybe their wife or mom or dad is making them go. Maybe they are going to meet a wife.
Or maybe they want their kids growing up with the fear of god in them. I've heard a lot of people make the argument that people would be worse people if they didn't believe in god. So some adults take their kids to get them brainwashed for their own good.

Hitler was religious

priests-salute.jpg
And BTW - all church leaders had to swear an oath to Hitler or be sent to concentration camps. Many went to the camps.

Same reason Peter denied knowing Jesus.

I've lived my life as a christian but I am considering giving it up as the religious in this country seem to shit on the word of god. Why be part of something if no one gives a shit about helping people and be good to one another.

I certainly hope I am wrong in my doubts and that god is judging all you hateful bastards for who you're.

Then what am i? I dont doubt the concept of a creator.
You’re a rare breed for not believing in an afterlife while open to the possibility of a creator. Interesting.
Why does an afterlife have to be tied to a creator? Why cant we have a creator and we just die?
Or what if there is an afterlife given to us by a creator and no soul?
Look at the Buddhists; they believe in the afterlife but not souls. They believe phenomena exists after death that is dissolved upon "nirvana" but not an "immortal soul"
Honestly, even being around Buddhists and Hindus a lot I can’t wrap my head around their beliefs.
Its very complicated, for sure lol.
But do you get what im saying?
Honestly, no. Monotheistic is the only thing I can grasp.
Fair enough my man.

Hitler was religious

priests-salute.jpg
Yes, Hitler used the church to gain control. Doesn’t mean he was a believer.
What it proves is how easy it is to be a fake Christian, eh? RW conservatives have the fake down to a science

Last edited:
I've lived my life as a christian but I am considering giving it up as the religious in this country seem to shit on the word of god. Why be part of something if no one gives a shit about helping people and be good to one another.

I certainly hope I am wrong in my doubts and that god is judging all you hateful bastards for who you're.
Ah, so you turn your back on God because of people.

And you’re also a lousy atheist liar.

ISIS believes in God.

But not the true God.
They believe in the abrahamic god
Actually Islam is not the God of Abraham.
judaism gave birth to christianity and islam. Islam and christianity both believe god revealed himself to abraham. They also believe he is the creator and writer of moral law.
I mean there are differences just like baptist and church of christ but the basis is the same.
Islam was born 600 years after Jesus. Just another cult spinoff.
And Christianity was born 3000 years after Jewdaoism. Just another spin off. In fact there were religions before the Jews. The Jews are probably a spin off too.

Or the original bs story of the Abraham god. Does anyone even know when Moses lived? I hear it's anywhere from 15000 years ago to 5000 years ago. Pretty vague for such a historic figure. Same with Jesus. Funny that we had history, writing, societies in other parts of the world that are still around with us today but nothing survives from Moses or Jesus.

Rabbinic Judaism calculated a lifespan of Moses corresponding to 13911271 BCE; Jerome gives 1592 BCE, and James Ussher 1571 BCE as his birth year.

They don't seem to be sure.

c. 2000 BC:

But nothing saved from the great Moses or Jesus?

Ah, so you turn your back on God because of people.

And you’re also a lousy atheist liar.
I turn my back on people who say god exists because I don't believe he does. Other than taking people's word for it you got nothing. So don't try and guilt us by saying we "turned our backs on god". If I saw god I would bow and thank him. But I dont' see him so I just mock you because I believe you made him up. Does that make sense?

I didnt say that. I believe a creator is VERY possible. Beyond what we can grasp. But i dont buy in to the man made abrahamic god. So i dont think that about the "creator"
And if the abrahamic god is real, i wont ever worship him. Because i am morally superior to that tyrannical, psycho asshole.

Spoken like a true modern day person who understands only modern day English and modern day culture and has never bothered to understand older languages, symbols or their ways of thinking. Too often, when modern day Americans read a scripture passage like the one about a man being stoned for gathering sticks on the Sabbath, they envision some poor guy who just wanted to stay warm, God as tyrant--and themselves as morally superior instead of merely uninformed.

Agreed. I keep telling conservatives that God is a liberal Democrat, but they keep "thinking" they are saved.

Hitler was religious

priests-salute.jpg

Why would Italy, the home of CHRISTIANITY and CATHOLICISM join the fucking Nazis in the first place?

Same reason why slavery existed in the USA at the same time this country was supposedly founded on Judao Christian values. Good night. LOL

They werent necessarily. Thats hearsay from where you and I sit.

Christians were, supposedly, persecuted. Some were fed to lions for being Christian. I presume that some could have save their own lives by denouncing Christ and his teachings, but they didn't, if you believe the stories. There are stories of ISIS executing Christians who refused to convert to Islam.
Christians being fed to the lions is a myth

I didnt say that. I believe a creator is VERY possible. Beyond what we can grasp. But i dont buy in to the man made abrahamic god. So i dont think that about the "creator"
And if the abrahamic god is real, i wont ever worship him. Because i am morally superior to that tyrannical, psycho asshole.

Spoken like a true modern day person who understands only modern day English and modern day culture and has never bothered to understand older languages, symbols or their ways of thinking. Too often, when modern day Americans read a scripture passage like the one about a man being stoned for gathering sticks on the Sabbath, they envision some poor guy who just wanted to stay warm, God as tyrant--and themselves as morally superior instead of merely uninformed.
There is no moral justification for genocide of men women children and their animals. None. Definitely not worth worshipping.
Hell, i bet god has killed more than satan.

Are you trying to say that modern believers are not only liars, but they purposely gave us the wrong Bible?

Forum List

Back