Two reasons why democrats hate using the word Republic when identifying America's political system.

The Democratic party was created after this country's founding....

But again, I thought you folks believed rights to be unalienable?
Well they sure flocked to the slave owning states. Democrats have no right to howl about slavery since they were the owners of slaves.

What you are actually preaching is tantamount to declaring everybody is a democracy that votes.
A Republic also votes.

Yes, if the people vote for their representative, it is a Democracy
Not all Republics are Democracies…….ours is

The Democratic party was created after this country's founding....

But again, I thought you folks believed rights to be unalienable?
Indians didn't have rights either
You aren't helping to advance your position. Slaves didn't have rights. They didn't have a say in politic. You argument is really stupid are you suggesting slaves wanted to be slaves?

Well they sure flocked to the slave owning states. Democrats have no right to howl about slavery since they were the owners of slaves.
What kind of logic is that? 😄 No democrat alive today owned any slaves. We can criticize slaves owners all we like.

Democrats emphasize "democracy" because they want to expand the role of democracy in the nation. Some of them want all of society, everything we do, subject to majority rule. I'm not sure why they want that.

Democrats only want "democracy" when they are the majority. Name one time you idiots ever said wow, we're in the minority, so Republicans get their way on this. Never happened, ever

Yes, if the people vote for their representative, it is a Democracy
Not all Republics are Democracies…….ours is
So you were actually quite pleased to have Trump as the president. Because it is a democracy.

You are t helping to advance your position.
You arent helping to adavance yours. You're helping to prove my point that a constitutional republic can still abuse people and deny them rights. Like ours did, at its Founding.
Slaves didn't have rights. They didn't have a say in politic. You argument is really stupid are you suggesting slaves wanted to be slaves?
They didn't have rights thanks to our constitutional republic. Being a constitutional republic therefore doesn't mean you can't also be a Slave State.

You aren't helping to advance your position. Slaves didn't have rights. They didn't have a say in politic. You argument is really stupid are you suggesting slaves wanted to be slaves?

Confucius say never trust white man pretending to be black. Curried Goats is as black as a mayo sandwich

You arent helping to adavance yours. You're helping to prove my point that a constitutional republic can still abuse people and deny them rights. Like ours did, at its Founding.

They didn't have rights thanks to our constitutional republic. Being a constitutional republic therefore doesn't mean you can't also be a Slave State.
Surprised to read you defend slavery.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Oh you are ignorant. I was speaking of the days of the Democratic party founding as proponents of slavery.
What about them? I don't have a problem calling out piece of shit democrats like Robert E Lee or Jefferson Davis or Nathan Bedford Forrest. All you have is a strawman.

Oh you are ignorant. I was speaking of the days of the Democratic party founding as proponents of slavery.

And the slavery party then as now is the Democrat party. Every slave owner since the founding of the country was a Democrat

What about them? I don't have a problem calling out piece of shit democrats like Robert E Lee or Jefferson Davis or Nathan Bedford Forrest. All you have is a strawman.
They did not fight about slavery. They fought to preserve the constitution of the states in the South that were part of the confederacy form of Government.

You ignorant baboon.

The COTUS was written to defend the rights of the INDIVIDUAL.

The MINORITY is who the Founders were trying to protect. You assholes don't give a shit about anything but power, and your ability to abuse it.
Republicans fear democracy and the will of the people, they oppose democracy with lies about ‘mob rule’ – democracy is a threat to the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

They did not fight about slavery. They fought to preserve the constitution of the states in the South that were part of the confederacy form of Government.
I didn't say anything about them fighting for slavery. I called them piece of shit slavers, which they were.

Forum List

Back