Two shot outside NY gov. hopeful Rep. Lee Zeldin’s Long Island home while twin daughters inside

“There was blood in the rock right next to the porch,” Zeldin added. “One of the shooting victims was underneath the porch. The other was underneath bushes near the porch.”

Zeldin said he and his wife, Diana, had just left the house to attend a Columbus Day Parade in the Morris Park neighborhood in The Bronx.

Going to a Columbus Day Parade means he is a racist.

“My daughters Mikayla and Arianna were doing homework on the first floor,” said Zeldin, who was not at the house in Shirley at the time. “They heard the shots. Boom! They went upstairs and locked themselves in the bathroom.

More bullshit - they were doing drugs and banging some guys

• Banned
This picture is making the rounds in Illinois and Chicago. It’s a summary of one of the most misguided, reactionary and potentially harmful laws I can recall - ironically named the SAFE-T Act. As many are aware, it’s already partially in effect with cashless bail to come in 2023.

this is not criminal justice reform, it's justice for the criminal!

Fb3duT_XEAQFrh5

This picture is making the rounds in Illinois and Chicago. It’s a summary of one of the most misguided, reactionary and potentially harmful laws I can recall - ironically named the SAFE-T Act. As many are aware, it’s already partially in effect with cashless bail to come in 2023.

this is not criminal justice reform, it's justice for the criminal!

Fb3duT_XEAQFrh5

Justice?

More like a free pass.

Trafalgar survey suggests Kathy Hochul barely ahead of Lee Zeldin. Anyone in NY that would vote for Hochul has to be stupid. Look at the crime, drugs & homeless she’s done nothing expect say the same shit every Democrat says Trump. Trump is gone fix NY

the Trafalgar pollster will be on tonight with Mark Levin on FOX News, and will talk about crime's impact on the midterm. i will post it here later

when Dems run on abortion, that means nothing when you can't feed your kids, and when your kids are not safe in their own home

Read what former New York Governor David Paterson just said about the out of control crime in New York City. 30 Days from TODAY, on November 8th, vote like your life depends on it, because it does

Zeldin should get donations and endorsements from Republicans in all 50 states after this

Forum List

Back