Two Trump-appointed judges laugh the Jan 6/Street Riots comparison out of court

Logic? You are the one that believes and than becomes an arrogant asshole when I call you on your opinion. I called you on your opinion to show everyone that reads this thread that when asked, you become an asshole because you do not know, because you never read anything other than maybe a fake news headline.
Haha, there is is again.

If someone else doesn't spoonfeed it to you, it must not exist.

Fascinating.

I get it, you are better at dodging than engaging in facts.
Haha, how many times are you going to embarrass yourself by trying to transfer the responsibility for your own laziness and ignorance to someone else?

I guess we will find out right now.

Last edited:
Of course you would never, claim any high road but you sure in the hell walked it!

Yes, 2 feet, both in your mouth.

lol ...

"We are making rapid progress. We anticipate next year, we will be conducting multiple weeks of public hearings, setting out for the American people in vivid color exactly what happened, every minute of the day on Jan. 6, here at the Capitol and at the White House, and what led to that violent attack,” said Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., at a hearing of the House Rules Committee.

'In vivid color': Liz Cheney says weeks of Jan. 6 hearings are coming

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Haha, how many times are you going to embarrass yourself by trying to transfer the responsibility for your own laziness and ignorance to someone else?

I am embarrassed by what you dictate is true of me? You really think highly of yourself and have ran so far from the topic it is clear to all who should be embarrassed by their comments.

My laziness? My ignorance? In regards to our conversation all you have done is a poor job at being a troll, flaming, and then resorting to being the grammar police. You have not addressed any of my comments with fact or fiction that I could reply to.

Of course when you did actually challenge me on something, it was something I never ever mentioned in any way shape or form, and being the better person that you are, you simply acted like you never made that erroneous comment. I will go back and re-comment on that post so that it shines in your eye and more people get to see how you have no idea what is said by who and who you are and should be commenting to.

So now cheerleading someone else's post from the sideline? Big mistake given you have half the brains that they do. Or is it you are still confused to who said what and hence who and what your are commenting on.

That is it, you have no idea what or who or why you are trolling my comments. You are a literal moron.

lol ...

"We are making rapid progress. We anticipate next year, we will be conducting multiple weeks of public hearings, setting out for the American people in vivid color exactly what happened, every minute of the day on Jan. 6, here at the Capitol and at the White House, and what led to that violent attack,” said Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., at a hearing of the House Rules Committee.

'In vivid color': Liz Cheney says weeks of Jan. 6 hearings are coming
You don't say, weeks of? You think the democrats are stupid enough to put their tyranny on display for the whole world to see. I bet they don't.

Fort Fun Indiana, it certainly was fun, goading you into providing what you made claims about, then seeing you call me what you obviously are, lazy and ignorant. Yet you had no idea what you linked to, if you read any part of it, you read the title but not the entire document, otherwise you would of seen that Trump's signature is not on that document.

Is this how you make all your comments, post your opinion and then run to google for a link you believe confirms your opinion. That is the definition of lazy and ignorant sprinkled with arrogance.

You don't say, weeks of? You think the democrats are stupid enough to put their tyranny on display for the whole world to see. I bet they don't.

liz cheney is laser focused ... now go ahead & call HER a (D)!!!!

LOL!!!!!

60ddd608e8787b00185eba61

Because you are too stupid to realize you just posted a link to a document that does not have the Trump signature that you claim it has.

View attachment 581643

Oh MY FUCKING GOD.

Yeah, the Special Rep just signed all on his own without permission from Trump.

I knew you were fucking stupid, but had no idea you were this fucking stupid.

I am truly embarrassed for you.

I don't think it's going to happen.

Look, Donald is obviously a slimy business asshole that would sell out his own mother, no argument, but I think that's about the extent of it.

If I were Trump I would want this shit to stop even if I was innocent. The left are like vultures and trash pickers with this. It's not a good look. The man has been out of office for a year. Let go of the past and look to the future in my opinion.
I want my pound of flesh.

Is that mole on her chin a targeting system

lol ... considering your chosen one wears a piss yellow tribble on his head & sports mango hued makeup, there's not much room to comment on others' looks.

are you stupid enough to think the state dept does anything without the knowledge & consent of the POTUS?
The opinion stated was, "Trump signed."
Oh MY FUCKING GOD.

Yeah, the Special Rep just signed all on his own without permission from Trump.

I knew you were fucking stupid, but had no idea you were this fucking stupid.

I am truly embarrassed for you.
It was stated that, "Trump signed". The link was not to the agreement. If you actually read this agreement, it states negotiations will begin in March of 2020.

But yes, you are that stupid, to know that this is not the cease fire agreement in which you or anyone else has spoke of.

Forum List

Back