Twoofer Strategy

((some muddled, self absorbed gibberish))

Again, I'm "running" from nothing. You're simply not in my class, you lost the initial bet, and you're unworthy of my time. You're insecure, immature, and very uncomfortable with a topic you obviously don't know very much about.

Squawking "tell it to a grand jury" over and over changes nothing about the fact that we know who the money man was, and he was never questioned. But considering you haven't even read the 9/11 Commission Report, it's hardly surprising you're learning about this subject as you go along.

Last edited:

Again, I'm "running" from nothing. You're simply not in my class, you lost the initial bet, and you're unworthy of my time. You're insecure, immature, and very uncomfortable with a topic you obviously don't know very much about.

Squawking "tell it to a grand jury" over and over changes nothing about the fact that we know who the money man was, and he was never questioned. But considering you haven't even read the 9/11 Commission Report, it's hardly surprising you're learning about this subject as you go along.

:clap2:

Oh I see, you're not running but you're also afraid to debate. Gotcha! :cuckoo:
Obviously I'm several grades ahead of you so you're right I'm not in your class but then again the paste eaters and I have nothing in common.

The judicial system is where people go when they have been wronged. Its been that way for 236 years. Somehow we're supposed to believe that twoofers like you are operating on a different level than other persons who've brought landmark issues to the court. If you had proof, you'd be there. You don't so you're here trying to convince your fellow losers that you're somehow intellectually sound. Good luck with that. :tongue:

The facts show you ran. Live it. Love it. Know it.

again, i'm "running" from nothing. You're simply not in my class, you lost the initial bet, and you're unworthy of my time. You're insecure, immature, and very uncomfortable with a topic you obviously don't know very much about.

Squawking "tell it to a grand jury" over and over changes nothing about the fact that we know who the money man was, and he was never questioned. But considering you haven't even read the 9/11 commission report, it's hardly surprising you're learning about this subject as you go along.

oh i see, you're not running but you're also afraid to debate. Gotcha! :cuckoo:
Obviously i'm several grades ahead of you so you're right i'm not in your class but then again the paste eaters and i have nothing in common.

The judicial system is where people go when they have been wronged. Its been that way for 236 years. Somehow we're supposed to believe that twoofers like you are operating on a different level than other persons who've brought landmark issues to the court. If you had proof, you'd be there. You don't so you're here trying to convince your fellow losers that you're somehow intellectually sound. Good luck with that. :tongue:

I have never considered this before but how does one put someone on ignore ? This worthless clot candyfuckincorn is just too much with its drag queen routine i am just so bored of it ,its like even duller than divecon just before his mental breakdown and I am becoming concerned,its time to move on cornyhole there has to be something more fulfilling for you than this for gods sakes..

Last edited:

Obviously I'm several grades ahead of you so you're right I'm not in your class but then again the paste eaters and I have nothing in common.

The facts show you couldn't get past yoru Turrets problem. That's all.

As for bringing a case to court, it costs a shit ton of money to investigate, especially overseas. You know this, but in your intentional ploy to be obtuse, you're feigning ignorance.

As for bringing a case to court, it costs a shit ton of money to investigate, especially overseas. You know this, but in your intentional ploy to be obtuse, you're feigning ignorance.

Who needs to investigate? You said you had vast amounts of evidence that was court-admissible. The fact you can't actually PRODUCE any of this evidence is glaringly obvious, but why should that stop you from bringing your evidence to a DA for prosecution? Oh right. Because they all stand there and laugh at you. :lol:

Who needs to investigate? You said you had vast amounts of evidence that was court-admissible. The fact you can't actually PRODUCE any of this evidence is glaringly obvious, but why should that stop you from bringing your evidence to a DA for prosecution? Oh right. Because they all stand there and laugh at you. :lol:

Yeah, thats what I thought too...if you have the evidence you don't need to investigate. I think their problem is that they are simply missing some intelligence genes; likely from repeated bong hits.

Huh?

tur·ret (tûrt, tr-)
n.
1. A small tower or tower-shaped projection on a building.
a. A low, heavily armored structure, usually rotating horizontally, containing mounted guns and their gunners or crew, as on a warship or tank.
b. A domelike gunner's enclosure projecting from the fuselage of a combat aircraft.
3. A tall wooden structure mounted on wheels and used in ancient warfare by besiegers to scale the walls of an enemy fortress.
4. An attachment for a lathe consisting of a rotating cylindrical block holding various cutting tools.
5. A rotating device holding various lenses, as for a microscope, allowing easy switching from one lens to another.

My condo doesn't have any of those although our security guard may; she carries a pretty big flashlight. I'm guessing youre limited intelligence prevented you from spelling your insult correctly. That is soooo funny. Not only are you a chickenshit little bitch who runs when confronted; you can't even spell your insult correctly. You're approaching the triple-crown of being a zero balance human being. You have stupidity and cowardice down....

Oh wait.

Not only have you demonstrated your lack of intelligence (not to mention your sheer insensitivity toward those who suffer from the disorder).

Not only have you (repeatedly) demonstrated your abject cowardice at being afraid to debate me--trust me you should stick with me; P911 will field dress you in any debate...

But now you've achieve the triple crown by admitting that you're quite simply, destitute. Put another way Juggs, you're poor. My advice is to save your food stamps for a while and maybe you'll find some law student willing to take your case pro-bono or for a Lewinsky you can provide. Maybe lay off the obvious bong hits for a time and find a legal eagle who can go after the Vice President you obviously hate.

Coward, poor, and stupid; yup--you have the Triple Crown there loser.

LOL. You can always tell when a Bushie Loyalist is out of bullets. He punts to grammar nazi deflection.

Once again, I never ran. You just couldn't focus. I'm happy to take on your forum hero in the other thread. It's telling that you'd idolize him so. He's no more mature than you are, so this should be an easy game.

Run along now little TOURETTES sufferer. And make sure never to make any grammatical errors. It will help shield your perpetually flawed 9/11 argument. Good little Bushie that you are.

LOL. You can always tell when a Bushie Loyalist is out of bullets. He punts to grammar nazi deflection.

Once again, I never ran. You just couldn't focus. I'm happy to take on your forum hero in the other thread. It's telling that you'd idolize him so. He's no more mature than you are, so this should be an easy game.

Run along now little TOURETTES sufferer. And make sure never to make any grammatical errors. It will help shield your perpetually flawed 9/11 argument. Good little Bushie that you are.

And once again JC avoids presenting us with even a single piece of the vast amount of court-admissible evidence. :lol: Run little twoofer! RUN!!!

And once again JC avoids presenting us with even a single piece of the vast amount of court-admissible evidence. :lol: Run little twoofer! RUN!!!

and once again Parrot runs away from my evidence that an inside job occured with my "THIRD" post I made on page two like he always does in every thread when i make that post.lol

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/152940-twoofer-strategy-2.html
Your brain is so fucked up that you dont even remember him saying he wont debate with someone who acts so sad and childish like your pathetic Candyfag lover does when he refuses to follow the rules he outlined for them both to follow and like the arrogant fuck he is,would not apologize for it when he had the chance dumbfuck..The only one running from a debate is you two cowards.:lol: You keep running away in EVERY thread everytime I make that "THIRD" post on page two in that link above I posted.:lol: such hypocricy.

Last edited:
again, i'm "running" from nothing. You're simply not in my class, you lost the initial bet, and you're unworthy of my time. You're insecure, immature, and very uncomfortable with a topic you obviously don't know very much about.

Squawking "tell it to a grand jury" over and over changes nothing about the fact that we know who the money man was, and he was never questioned. But considering you haven't even read the 9/11 commission report, it's hardly surprising you're learning about this subject as you go along.

Obviously i'm several grades ahead of you so you're right i'm not in your class but then again the paste eaters and i have nothing in common.

I have never considered this before but how does one put someone on ignore ? This worthless clot candyfuckincorn is just too much with its drag queen routine i am just so bored of it ,its like even duller than divecon just before his mental breakdown and I am becoming concerned,its time to move on cornyhole there has to be something more fulfilling for you than this for gods sakes..

:clap2::clap2::clap2: you hit the nail right on the head.
Yeah you never even considered putting the resident troll of the USM boards Divecunt on ignore in all these years you been here before he had his mental breakdown and left which is a MAJOR feat to accomplish.:lol: Even Divecunts drivel wasnt as pathetic as his fellow troll Candyfags.

I'm sorry you can't spell; too many bong hits I'm guessing. Boo hoo.

And you can always tell when a twoofer is beaten; he runs from debates just like you have now, twice my little bitch.

To the other twoofers; is this the best you can do--having this guy do your agruing for you is like having Mr. Magoo do your driving. :lol::lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Eots is gettting a Lewinsky now!

No need to come back and advertise that you got your a$$ handed to you on a platter again candytroll,we all know that.I know you being the attention seeking troll you are,that your quoting me and talking to yourself since your life is so pathetic and sad.too bad you dont have that dumbfuck idiot sword around here to play your game and take your bait like he ignoranty did.that truther was every bit a moron as you are for playing your game and taking your bait like he did.

Last edited:

this deserves a MAJOR clapping.best accurate statement ever.:lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm not going to debate that there are smarter people out there than either of us; but your cowardice is obvious, pronounced, and undeniable. I'll be watching you get decapitated by others. No difference. (laughs).

It your world, it's "cowardly" to refuse to engage in rage-addled, sophomoric banter? I'm just trying to focus on a topic with someone not intensely insecure, that's all. Helps the discussion advance, not remain mired in mud-slinging and Turrets.

It's a shame you couldn't meet the challenge put to you. It would have been enjoyable watching you pretend the 9/11 money trail didn't need to be followed in order for justice to be done.

Yep.I tried to tell you that he was too cowardly to meet the challenge,that he only can go for so long before he starts acting childish and immature with personal attacks and name calling.Everybody that tries to debate him always finds out that he'll post irrelevent drivel and evade evidence when they try and have a discussion with him about it.Oh well guess you had to find out for yourself.

Sure. Your move.

Excellent.

I'd like to establish a few easy-to-satisfy conditions first for both of us. Nothing that should hinder your ability to present your argument, nor counter mine, ... but instead for the benefit of basic civil discourse and intellectual honesty.

• no personal attacks whatsoever. ... not even vague allusions to personal insinuation. Not that we both aren't quite talented at insulting the other, but just to cut through the endless loop of "you're gay/nazi/retarded" nonsense and stay focused.
  • no straw man creation. ... along those lines, agree to read each other's prose very carefully, and only remark on what's been presented, not what one of us THINKS or extrapolates what the other must therefore believe.
  • no partisan, small-time, private blogs can be used to buoy position. ... Metro daily news sites are preferred, but columns from reputable news sites, even if ideological, are acceptable. For example, I'll accept Fox and Weekly Standard links from you, and you accept Slate or Nation from me.
  • we both agree to at least speed read each other's presented link, and get the basics down... if not read it entirely, on good faith.
  • we both agree that evidence is not necessarily proof, and can tell the distinction.
  • that the burden for me is to show that a new enquiry is ethically warranted. ... not necessarily to provide a conviction.

Just as I've asked of you, I'll listen to any conditions you may have as well.

If we've agreed, I'll create a thread on the topic in the coming days. Fair?

your making a mistake.everybody that debates with him finds that out...

She took your advice Monica. By the way, Juggs thinks you're full of shit--that nobody fired missiles at the Pentagon or planted bombs. Just ask her. She'll tell you.

Forum List

Back