Types of Food you Tried?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
What are the types of food you tried?

My wife is a picky eater, but I am pretty open minded and have tried many different types of foods besides American.

Vietnamese
Chinese
Korean
Mexican
Guatemalan
Costa Rican
Middle Eastern
Greek
Indian
Polish
Italian
Spanish
French
German
Canadian
Hawaiian
Ukrainian
Irish
Caribbean / Bahamas
Scottish
English

Last edited:

My wife is a picky eater, but I am pretty open minded and have tried many different types of foods besides American.

Vietnamese
Chinese
Korean
Mexican
Guatemalan
Costa Rican
Middle Eastern
Greek
Indian
Polish
Italian
Spanish
French
German
Canadian
Hawaiian
Ukrainian
Irish
Caribbean / Bahamas
Scottish
English
Of all those types listed I wonder if one of them could produce an dish comprised of bear meat that would be enjoyable or at least a second bite palatable?

I've tried bear prepared a baker's dozen different ways over the years but all fell short.

Of all those types listed I wonder if one of them could produce an dish comprised of bear meat that would be enjoyable or at least a second bite palatable?

I've tried bear prepared a baker's dozen different ways over the years but all fell short.
Nope never tried bear meat.

Interesting that you mentioned that, I read a news article about a family that ate undercooked bear meat by accident and ended up having parasitic worms. They caught trichinellids from the undercooked bear meat.

I guess if I ever tried it that it would need to be fully cooked :)

Nope never tried bear meat.

Interesting that you mentioned that, I read a news article about a family that ate undercooked bear meat by accident and ended up having parasitic worms. They caught trichinellids from the undercooked bear meat.

I guess if I ever tried it that it would need to be fully cooked :)
My wife's uncle died of eating undercooked deer liver......The dumb shit was always bragging it up about eating bloody meat. He died badly......Man invented fire for a reason.

LOL....When I eat out and order a steak well done they are always worried it won't be tender enough.

^^^ I'll be 42 at the end of next month and I still ask for well-done meat when ordering a burger.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Well thanks to my newest favorite singer, I hate being the age that I already am.

God bless you and Mason Ramsey always!!!

Holly (a girl who is helping him count the days until his 18th birthday)

P.S. 171 days to go. :) :) :)

Vietnamese
Chinese
Korean
Mexican
Guatemalan
Costa Rican
Middle Eastern
Greek
Indian
Polish
Italian
Spanish
French
German
Canadian
Hawaiian
Ukrainian
Irish
Caribbean / Bahamas
Scottish
English
Almost all of those.
Not Ukranian or Guatemalan that I know of, but pretty sure all the rest.

Forum List

Back