Tyranny in Texas.

Texas Judge Orders Removal of YouTube Video Exposing Abuse in Foster Care System - Breitbart

Yep..protecting kids from EVIL people eh CPS defenders? Fucking sickening and absolute tyranny.
:boohoo:
XXXXXXXXXXXX
And the right wing doesn't think a loving single sex couple should be able to give orphans a loving home. Go figure.
That's got what to do with this? This family tried helping this kid and in return has their kids kidnapped and sexually assaulted while in their kidnappers hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Texas Judge Orders Removal of YouTube Video Exposing Abuse in Foster Care System - Breitbart

Yep..protecting kids from EVIL people eh CPS defenders? Fucking sickening and absolute tyranny.
Yeah figured you would enjoy the sexual abuse of a child.
And the right wing doesn't think a loving single sex couple should be able to give orphans a loving home. Go figure.
That's got what to do with this? This family tried helping this kid and in return has their kids kidnapped and sexually assaulted while in their kidnappers hands.

True, but do you think those kids are the only ones who suffer in foster care? There are lots of others who would love to have someone to care for them

False what is funny is as always you only give a shit because they are white.

True, but do you think those kids are the only ones who suffer in foster care? There are lots of others who would love to have someone to care for them
Nope I know they aren't the only ones who suffer in foster care.

Actually I had no idea they were white...did that say they were in the article? I didn't watch the video of the kid doing the cue cards...it would just piss me off. As you can tell from my defense of the student assaulted by the cop in SC I don't take a stand on issues like cops abusing their power or CPS abusing theirs when it comes to race....no thanks.

Actually I had no idea they were white...did that say they were in the article? I didn't watch the video of the kid doing the cue cards...it would just piss me off. As you can tell from my defense of the student assaulted by the cop in SC I don't take a stand on issues like cops abusing their power or CPS abusing theirs when it comes to race....no thanks.
you might be able to sell that shit to the guilible but your chosen idology makes everything you say a lie

Always with the fucking homosexuals. Wa wa wa. People hate me for what I am. Wa wa wa.

you might be able to sell that shit to the guilible but your chosen idology makes everything you say a lie
And I care about the cop attacking the BLACK student in SC why? I defend the BLACK student in Texas filing a lawsuit against the cops for falsely arresting him WHY? Thought so. Don't PRETEND to know my ideology kid.

Always with the fucking homosexuals. Wa wa wa. People hate me for what I am. Wa wa wa.
Only because the do.
This thread is not about homosexuals. It is a thread about a family that has suffered because of incompetent bureaucrats and nobody in the story is a homosexual. Stop making every thread about homosexuals. You know, there was a reason you were in the closet, which was to keep you from busting into every conversation and talk about your own personal problems.

And I care about the cop attacking the BLACK student in SC why? I defend the BLACK student in Texas filing a lawsuit against the cops for falsely arresting him WHY? Thought so. Don't PRETEND to know my ideology kid.
Bullshit ! Btw l have scars older than you are.
Why is it when assholes like you get their ass handed to them you inevitably use the kid ploy ?

Only because the do.
This thread is not about homosexuals. It is a thread about a family that has suffered because of incompetent bureaucrats and nobody in the story is a homosexual. Stop making every thread about homosexuals. You know, there was a reason you were in the closet, which was to keep you from busting into every conversation and talk about your own personal problems.
Lol you're the one who did that ,do I need to point out where?
Me gay? Another blatantly false and ignorant assumption.

Why is it when assholes like you get their ass handed to them you inevitably use the kid ploy ?
Waiting to have my ass handed to me dipshit. You go on selectively hearing and reading what you want and ignore the part where I defended 2 black folks against cops assaulting or harassing them.

Waiting to have my ass handed to me dipshit. You go on selectively hearing and reading what you want and ignore the part where I defended 2 black folks against cops assaulting or harassing them.
Why? they're black and you're a white supremacist.
Kinda contradictory ain't I

Forum List

Back