Tyrell pulls out knife, cop shoots him dead

Why didn't he drop it or why did he pull it out of his pocket in the first place. If somebody sticks
3 1/2" of pocket knife in your gut, you going to say, "Thank God he didn't shoot me"?
It wasn't even close to anybody's gut. And he wasn't threatening anybody with it.
Just a black man holding a pocket knife in his hand. And they killed him for it.
Yeah it’s murder. Why aren’t cops taught to deescalate situations like this? It seems they shoot first ask questions later. WTF!
How would you "deescalate" that situation?
Figure it out.
You asked why cops are not taught to "deescalate" situations like this.

1. Who says they are not?
2. They attempted to reduce the threat level to everyone in the situation by demanding that the suspect disarm himself. The suspect refused to do so.

Therefore, it is natural to ask how YOU would "deescalate" that situation. What would you do that the cops did not do? Keep in mind that you don't know what the suspect is going to do, all you know is he is armed and is demonstrating that he is willing to maintain or increase the threat level.
Oh please.
I take that to mean you have no idea how you would do it, it just sounds good that "somebody" should do it.

Why didn't he drop it or why did he pull it out of his pocket in the first place. If somebody sticks
3 1/2" of pocket knife in your gut, you going to say, "Thank God he didn't shoot me"?
It wasn't even close to anybody's gut. And he wasn't threatening anybody with it.
Just a black man holding a pocket knife in his hand. And they killed him for it.
Yeah it’s murder. Why aren’t cops taught to deescalate situations like this? It seems they shoot first ask questions later. WTF!
How would you "deescalate" that situation?
Figure it out.
You asked why cops are not taught to "deescalate" situations like this.

1. Who says they are not?
2. They attempted to reduce the threat level to everyone in the situation by demanding that the suspect disarm himself. The suspect refused to do so.

Therefore, it is natural to ask how YOU would "deescalate" that situation. What would you do that the cops did not do? Keep in mind that you don't know what the suspect is going to do, all you know is he is armed and is demonstrating that he is willing to maintain or increase the threat level.
Oh please.
I take that to mean you have no idea how you would do it, it just sounds good that "somebody" should do it.
Sure thing.

A knife is a weapon and this guy had it out and ready to use. Try this, stand in front of an armed policeman with a white man. Have the white man pull out a knife just like this one and wave it around. See if the policeman lets him do it without telling him to put it down. Also see what happens if he refuses to put it down.
I’m sick of this poor black man shot by cops. A weapon is a weapon is a weapon. I’m an old woman white but I’m smart enough to know if I pull a weapon I’m asking to get shot, not a lawsuit.

Really? Something to learn from?

White resisting arrest beat 2 officers and stole the sheriffs car

Serious question - when does the personal responsibility of these blacks actually kick in?

As a white person I am held responsible for absolutely everything I do, every decision I make and also held accountable and responsible for things other white folk done hundreds of years ago.

Yet there's this alternate culture when it comes to black criminals? it's the Police, the ghetto's, no opportunities, single parent upbringings, no jobs, education - all of which is total fabricated bullshit btw.

Blacks are like the lefts little pets. They want to mollycoddle them, put them in bubbles and speak on their behalf - it's the other side of the coin to when other white folk had them as slaves. It's the same principle at the end of the day.
You voted for Brexit? You can be ignored.

Typical response from the looney left. The largest democratic result in the history of British politics, to which Brexit won, yet those folk have to be ignored :auiqs.jpg:
Not really given the millions of signatures demanding a second vote.

Serious question - when does the personal responsibility of these blacks actually kick in?

As a white person I am held responsible for absolutely everything I do, every decision I make and also held accountable and responsible for things other white folk done hundreds of years ago.

Yet there's this alternate culture when it comes to black criminals? it's the Police, the ghetto's, no opportunities, single parent upbringings, no jobs, education - all of which is total fabricated bullshit btw.

Blacks are like the lefts little pets. They want to mollycoddle them, put them in bubbles and speak on their behalf - it's the other side of the coin to when other white folk had them as slaves. It's the same principle at the end of the day.
Shut the hell up you kilt wearing fruitcake?

What do whites like you know about personal responsibility?

You don't have to have any because whites get to do this:

And live.

Bodycam video now released of March incident.

‘Touch Me and See What’s Up!’: Body Cam Video Shows Cop Fatally Shooting Man Who Brandished Knife in California Intersection

View attachment 483616

Tyrell Wilson brandished a knife seconds before he was shot.
Warning: the video below is graphic.

Body camera and other video released this week shows a confrontation which led to the eventual police shooting of Tyrell Wilson, 32, in Danville, Calif., on March 11. Officer Andrew Hall, a 7-and-a-half-year veteran of the Danville Police Department, confronted Wilson in an intersection, the video shows. When Hall pulled the trigger, his body camera revealed that he appeared to have a sticker of a “Thin Blue Line” flag attached to his service weapon.

‘Touch Me and See What’s Up!’: Body Cam Video Shows Cop Fatally Shooting Man Who Brandished Knife in California Intersection (msn.com)
Who says you can't fix stupid?

Typical response from the looney left. The largest democratic result in the history of British politics, to which Brexit won, yet those folk have to be ignored :auiqs.jpg:
Yes really.

There may be millions of folk that's signed a petition demanding a second vote, but if you give in to them, you're then ignoring the EVEN MORE millions who voted for Brexit in the first place.

You don't give in to the losers demands, just because they lost.

If you can't grasp that, then you're struggling with the very principles of Democracy.

and before you say it, I've never once said that the Democrats stole the American election a few months ago - in case you want to try and call me a hypocrite or something.

I'll tell you a wee story - since I've been old enough to vote, I have voted in literally everything :

General elections.
Holyrood elections.
Council elections.
EU elections.
By-elections.
Referendums.

and I have only ever got what I voted for twice.

Twice out of maybe scores of times I've hauled my arse off to the ballot box.

Those 2 things were the Scottish 'independence' referendum and Brexit referendum. Both in recent years.

and the exact same people (i.e the lunatic left) in the UK in both Scotland and England have spent every single day since the results of those 2 trying their hardest to reset and overturn the results of both these things in the two largest displays of democracy and country-wide engagement I've ever seen in my lifetime.

What does that tell you?

Yes really.

There may be millions of folk that's signed a petition demanding a second vote, but if you give in to them, you're then ignoring the EVEN MORE millions who voted for Brexit in the first place.

If you can't grasp that, then you're struggling with the very principles of Democracy.

and before you say it, I've never once said that the Democrats stole the American election a few months ago - in case you want to try and call me a hypocrite or something.

I'll tell you a wee story - since I've been old enough to vote, I have voted in literally everything :

General elections.
Holyrood elections.
Council elections.
EU elections.
By-elections.
Referendums.

Those 2 things were the Scottish 'independence' referendum and Brexit referendum. Both in recent years.

and the exact same people (i.e the lunatic left) in the UK in both Scotland and England have spent every single day since the results of those 2 trying their hardest to reset and overturn the results of both these things in the two largest displays of democracy and country-wide engagement I've ever seen in my lifetime.

What does that tell you?
Not really given that something like 25 percent of the people did not vote and leave won by what, 2 percent? What it tells me is that some people got hoodwinked by a promise about the NIH that Nigel Farage denied the very day after the vote.

Yes really.

General elections.
Holyrood elections.
Council elections.
EU elections.
By-elections.
Referendums.

What does that tell you?
Not really given that something like 25 percent of the people did not vote and leave won by what, 2 percent? What it tells me is that some people got hoodwinked by a promise about the NIH that Nigel Farage denied the very day after the vote.
4% points (almost 1 and a half million votes of a difference - in a country where about 30-million folk vote).
If 25% of people didn't vote, that meant that 75% of people voted. Which is a massive turnout.

When in a hole please stop digging - you clearly know nothing about how anything works.

And millions of people demanded that TRUMP! stay in office, yet we ignore them.

And millions of people demanded that TRUMP! stay in office, yet we ignore them.
Don't use his own logic back at him mate - the rabbit inside his head working the controls and pulling the levers will just explode or something.

A knife is a weapon and this guy had it out and ready to use. Try this, stand in front of an armed policeman with a white man. Have the white man pull out a knife just like this one and wave it around. See if the policeman lets him do it without telling him to put it down. Also see what happens if he refuses to put it down.
I’m sick of this poor black man shot by cops. A weapon is a weapon is a weapon. I’m an old woman white but I’m smart enough to know if I pull a weapon I’m asking to get shot, not a lawsuit.
Being that smart is part of the reason you got to be an "old" woman. Congrats! :clap:

Forum List

Back