Is This A Justified Police Shooting Or Not?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The Phoenix Police Department has released body camera video of an incident earlier this month in which an officer with the department shot a suspect at a bus station. On March 8 the man, who was "acting erratically," was shot by the officer at the Tufesa bus station, near the intersection of 27th Avenue and McDowell Road, according to police. In the video released on March 22, the man is seen attacking the officer before he was first tasered and then shot by the officer. "The officer attempted to place the suspect in custody and the suspect forcefully turned around and kicked at the officer which caused the officer to lose control of this Taser. The suspect quickly got up and continued to violently attack the officer. The officer discharged his firearm, striking the suspect," police said when the shooting initially happened. The man survived the shooting."

Seems like a good shoot....Aside from hoping the officer would be a better fighter than he was, I assume he had enough fear of getting beat up -- that he had to shoot the guy.

"The Phoenix Police Department has released body camera video of an incident earlier this month in which an officer with the department shot a suspect at a bus station. On March 8 the man, who was "acting erratically," was shot by the officer at the Tufesa bus station, near the intersection of 27th Avenue and McDowell Road, according to police. In the video released on March 22, the man is seen attacking the officer before he was first tasered and then shot by the officer. "The officer attempted to place the suspect in custody and the suspect forcefully turned around and kicked at the officer which caused the officer to lose control of this Taser. The suspect quickly got up and continued to violently attack the officer. The officer discharged his firearm, striking the suspect," police said when the shooting initially happened. The man survived the shooting."

Seems like a good shoot....Aside from hoping the officer would be a better fighter than he was, I assume he had enough fear of getting beat up -- that he had to shoot the guy.

Blue city hijinks. You people LOVE it.

Justified as he was being attacked, the loser was the one who attacked originally that caused the police to use taser on him but he manages to kick the police then get up and run after him for another attack.

The Loser started the fight, then strikes back after being tasered, then runs after him for another attack on him.

The Police who is under assault then shot the loser in self-defense.

You'll note that the police are pretty quick in releasing video when they believe it supports them. People are then forced to sue them when it doesn't in many cases.

We need to know more about the person shot before assessing whether he should have been shot.

For example, was he fun to be around, was he annoying, who did he vote for? Those types of things.

It happens so often that it likely doesn't matter anymore if police shoot American citizens for a valid reason.

Knowing the reason for the rage against the police officer would be interesting.

100% justified.

Dude was on something, nobody blows off a taser shot like that if they are not

Justified as he was being attacked, the loser was the one who attacked originally that caused the police to use taser on him but he manages to kick the police then get up and run after him for another attack.

The Loser started the fight, then strikes back after being tasered, then runs after him for another attack on him.

The Police who is under assault then shot the loser in self-defense.

Is This A Justified Police Shooting Or Not?​

Well ofcourse….the perp is white…DUH!
Remember when Biff_Poindexter Golfing Gator and the rest of the left said the Jacob Blake shooting was justified…..OH WAIT!

When are you going to start demanding better in your cities?

That's rhetorical, I know you actually love it.
All cities in America are my cities.....

I demand we treat mental health better than we do....maybe it could have helped this guy before it got to this point...

Yes it was justified... I would of shot him too.... you can't allow anyone that out of control to get in your personal space as a cop or a private citizen....
99.9% of all police shootings are justified if you don't want to be a victim of a cop's gun do as you are instructed.... it's that simple....

The democrats have whipped people up into such a state of rage against cops and MAGA and white people and that is why this is happening... I fear of what will happen after the GOP wins in 24....

Forum List

Back