Tyroneweaver declared terrorist

blew up an out house with tannerite
What's tannerite ?? Something he ate ?

an illegal explosive........makes for some BIG booms,

You mean a legal explosive.

you're right I guess it is........was thinking it must be illegal since I've seen more people with sticks of dynamite and other forms of explosives than tannerite.........and even the mention of it causes mens eyes to glaze over in awe. :auiqs.jpg:

you're right I guess it is........was thinking it must be illegal since I've seen more people with sticks of dynamite and other forms of explosives than tannerite.........and even the mention of it causes mens eyes to glaze over in awe. :auiqs.jpg:

You can buy the stuff at Academy here in Texas.
We've blown up a bunch of shit with it.

I know hubs had spoke of it often, but never had any in possession. Which is something of a surprise since he could get just about anything, if it were to be had........and yes, some days I had lived in fear men in suits would suddenly show up at our door :auiqs.jpg:

Also........don't forget I live on the left coast where even farts are considered an illegal explosion :aargh:

I know hubs had spoke of it often, but never had any in possession. Which is something of a surprise since he could get just about anything, if it were to be had........and yes, some days I had lived in fear men in suits would suddenly show up at our door :auiqs.jpg:

Also........don't forget I live on the left coast where even farts are considered an illegal explosion :aargh:

Thats why I Love Texas!!!

If it gets much worse here....ya'll might have to scoot over

If it gets much worse here....ya'll might have to scoot over

There's plenty of room here in Texas.

Forum List

Back