U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

No one stole any election.

Brave words from someone who can't produce a shred of evidence to support it. Don't lay down on the job Jack, someone might mistake you for Floyd and put their knee on your neck right where it belongs.

I've given you multiple sources, Freaky. And you still run back to the same well of those 6K votes in Antrim County, MI. Blown up into a national conspiracy by your alt-right media.
Sad. Looks like those media sources have their knee..on your neck.
Tell us why Democrats keep suing to prevent election audits.

Tell us why Republicans want to conduct partisan election audits.

Democrats stole the election, the fraud was in big Democrat cities. Particularly Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Phoenix

No evidence of that. Trump's AG said there was no fraud that would have changed the outcome. QAs usual you want to attack minorities.

Again, sure toots. Democrats removed voting rules enforcing any accountability with no plan to cheat. Note. Zero. Riiiggghhhhtttttt ....
Give us an example of "Democrats removing voting rules enforcing any accountability with no plan to cheat."......Link said example.

And bodecea is suddenly extremely insecure, interesting. Once the fascism is stripped away, you're an afraid little girl who needs her ego propped up by others. Even you realize how worthless what you say is by itself. So you need the support of countless swarms of people propping you up hanging on your every word. LOL, of course you do

Brave words from someone who can't produce a shred of evidence to support it. Don't lay down on the job Jack, someone might mistake you for Floyd and put their knee on your neck right where it belongs.

I've given you multiple sources, Freaky. And you still run back to the same well of those 6K votes in Antrim County, MI. Blown up into a national conspiracy by your alt-right media.

Democrats stole the election, the fraud was in big Democrat cities. Particularly Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Phoenix

No evidence of that. Trump's AG said there was no fraud that would have changed the outcome. QAs usual you want to attack minorities.
That's not a surprise.....they are very very very insecure about minorities.

The one time the Left cheered the police for shooting someone.
I’m not cheering. It was a damn tragedy.

It was a tragedy.
And unjustified no matter what that puke says

It wasw more than justified.

Suddenly the cops shooting unarmed people is good to you. That while you racists call for cops who shoot armed blacks to be destroyed to exploit blacks

She was storming the capitol complex in a terrorist attack to stop the certification of the election. A complex that contained the VP of the United States. These cops who shot blacks were not in any danger. Tell me why you have to shoot someone 8 times in the back.

What a load of bull. And on a "terrorism" scale of one to Democrat fascists rioting and looting in our cities last year, it was a three or four. And you supported terrorism, murder, looting and burning cities then. Your feigned indignation is outright laughable.
You support terrorism, murder, looting and burning our Nation's Capitol.

More shit you just made up.

It's how fascists operate, you accuse others of what you do. You supported leftist fascists all last year looting and rioting. But then you accuse me of what you did even though I unlike you condemned the violence immediately.

You're a fascist, a racist and a liar. It's all you have, it's all you are

It was a tragedy.

Suddenly the cops shooting unarmed people is good to you. That while you racists call for cops who shoot armed blacks to be destroyed to exploit blacks

She was storming the capitol complex in a terrorist attack to stop the certification of the election. A complex that contained the VP of the United States. These cops who shot blacks were not in any danger. Tell me why you have to shoot someone 8 times in the back.

What a load of bull. And on a "terrorism" scale of one to Democrat fascists rioting and looting in our cities last year, it was a three or four. And you supported terrorism, murder, looting and burning cities then. Your feigned indignation is outright laughable.

You are the ones who support terrorists. Right wing terrorists killed more people than Islamic terrorists during Trump's Presidency. There is no evidence anyone was killed in these incidents. The police made it worst by showing up in military type gear and exacerbated the problem. However the vast majority of protests were peaceful.

Another lying fascist who accuses others of what you do. I condemned the violence from January 6 immediately. But you just lie and lie and lie. And yet you actually did support fascists looting and rioting all last year.

You're one smelly lying skank

It was a tragedy.

You are the ones who support terrorists. Right wing terrorists killed more people than Islamic terrorists during Trump's Presidency. There is no evidence anyone was killed in these incidents. The police made it worst by showing up in military type gear and exacerbated the problem. However the vast majority of protests were peaceful.
Absolutely.....it's the orange cultists who injured more than 100 police officers on Jan 6th. They are naturally violent, feral.

Again, sure toots. Democrats removed voting rules enforcing any accountability with no plan to cheat. Note. Zero. Riiiggghhhhtttttt ....
Give us an example of "Democrats removing voting rules enforcing any accountability with no plan to cheat."......Link said example.

What? No examples yet?

Of course not. Your right to ask for links was removed long ago because you're on my list of people with no honor because you won't acknowledge them when you get them.

You want links? You should have thought of that when you kept telling me not to bother by not acknowledging them.

In this case, you are even more obvious as you know perfectly well what Democrats did to remove accountability.

You may now begin the tantrum, LOL. I'm going to quote this line when you do, FYI

What? No examples yet?

Of course not. Your right to ask for links was removed long ago because you're on my list of people with no honor because you won't acknowledge them when you get them.

You want links? You should have thought of that when you kept telling me not to bother by not acknowledging them.

In this case, you are even more obvious as you know perfectly well what Democrats did to remove accountability.

You may now begin the tantrum, LOL. I'm going to quote this line when you do, FYI
1620061066562.png

No evidence of that. Trump's AG said there was no fraud that would have changed the outcome.

COMPLETE BULLSHIT LIES. There is every evidence of the fraud, it has been shown over and over again ad nauseum and I will document all of it soon again so that it cannot be refuted. And AG Barr never said that. All he said is that his department had not FOUND any fraud yet in wherever they looked!

But then, Barr said a lot of things, about Hillary, about Obumma, about Democrats, and about Bidden------ funny how the left only take note when a republican says something they think they can twist and spin for their own efforts.

You still beating this dead horse, Freaky? There are laws against that. :)

You've documented nothing but the same alt-right blather derived from 6K votes in one Michigan county that's been blown up into a national conspiracy. Besides the 67 lower court cases and 3 Supreme Court cases being shitcanned, I got you some stats news here.:auiqs.jpg:
It's pretty funny watching all those cultists whine and cry about a stolen election but they can't come up with any evidence in courts.....it's just the word of their orange god. I knew they were stupid and gullible....but this is REALLY stupid and gullible.

Ooohhhhh, cultists. Big word from a little girl, LOL. Just more of your empty rhetoric. You're the fascist, talk about a "cultist"

A loony...a sad little loony. :cuckoo:

And you're a fascist
I'm an anti-fascist.....which is what you hate. View attachment 486080These were anti-fascists too.

You're a Nazi, a complete fascist. Your chief weapon is fascism and you completely support fascists. It's not just a trait, being a fascist is who you are
There's that N-word again. You have to wonder if our resident Whitey Righties are getting paid everytime they use it. They sure like it....it gives them warm and fuzzy feelings to use it.

Bravo! bodecea realized that Nazi starts with an N! And they said the third grade would do nothing for you!

And you're a fascist
I'm an anti-fascist.....which is what you hate. View attachment 486080These were anti-fascists too.

You're a Nazi, a complete fascist. Your chief weapon is fascism and you completely support fascists. It's not just a trait, being a fascist is who you are
There's that N-word again. You have to wonder if our resident Whitey Righties are getting paid everytime they use it. They sure like it....it gives them warm and fuzzy feelings to use it.

Bravo! bodecea realized that Nazi starts with an N! And they said the third grade would do nothing for you!
1620062367756.png

No evidence of that. Trump's AG said there was no fraud that would have changed the outcome.

COMPLETE BULLSHIT LIES. There is every evidence of the fraud, it has been shown over and over again ad nauseum and I will document all of it soon again so that it cannot be refuted. And AG Barr never said that. All he said is that his department had not FOUND any fraud yet in wherever they looked!

But then, Barr said a lot of things, about Hillary, about Obumma, about Democrats, and about Bidden------ funny how the left only take note when a republican says something they think they can twist and spin for their own efforts.

You've documented nothing but the same alt-right blather derived from 6K votes in one Michigan county that's been blown up into a national conspiracy. Besides the 67 lower court cases and 3 Supreme Court cases being shitcanned, I got you some stats news here.:auiqs.jpg:

No one is stupid enough to believe your lies. Democrats stole the election. You did it so openly that your denials are just lame and obviously lies. You know it was stolen too, you're just in favor of it because you're a fascist and a racist

No they didn't. 67 lower court judges and three SC rulings disagree with you. But just to show there's no hard feelings, I offer you this coffee mug. :auiqs.jpg:
1620069342956.png

No one is stupid enough to believe your lies. Democrats stole the election. You did it so openly that your denials are just lame and obviously lies. You know it was stolen too, you're just in favor of it because you're a fascist and a racist

67 lower court judges and three SC rulings disagree with you.

Jack, Try to get a grip on reality. None of these courts agreed with or disagreed with anything. They were presented with cases which they chose not to take up on various technical grounds. No court ruled that the election was stolen, fair, honest or crooked, as much as you want to believe otherwise in that pimple that you call a brain.

And you're a fascist

View attachment 486648

So you have nothing, huh? LOL, of course you don't

Jack, Try to get a grip on reality. None of these courts agreed with or disagreed with anything. They were presented with cases which they chose not to take up on various technical grounds. No court ruled that the election was stolen, fair, honest or crooked, as much as you want to believe otherwise in that pimple that you call a brain.

Freaky..seriously..move on. The judges saw the "evidence" presented..and they rejected it..wholesale. If there was one hint of probable cause in any of those lawsuits, it would have been in front of a judge and jury. You don't get to present bullshit and hope you have some limp noodle judge who'll give you an audience based on your "evidence". This was an exercise in trying to shape public opinion..as well as judge shopping. Just give me time enough to manufacture..erm...present my case to you...I only need 8 weeks....or maybe more to do that. :auiqs.jpg: We just need time to manufacture..erm...build a case.

No they didn't. 67 lower court judges and three SC rulings disagree with you. But just to show there's no hard feelings, I offer you this coffee mug. :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 486686

Democrats clearly stole the election and you know it. You supported it, lying, fascist piece of shit

Freaky..seriously..move on. The judges saw the "evidence" presented..and they rejected it..wholesale. If there was one hint of probable cause in any of those lawsuits, it would have been in front of a judge and jury. You don't get to present bullshit and hope you have some limp noodle judge who'll give you an audience based on your "evidence". This was an exercise in trying to shape public opinion..as well as judge shopping. Just give me time enough to manufacture..erm...present my case to you...I only need 8 weeks....or maybe more to do that. :auiqs.jpg: We just need time to manufacture..erm...build a case.

Again, more of your racist, fascist lies. Judges didn't rule on the merits of the cases against Democrats. Lie, lie, lie, that's all you garbage Democrat cultists do

Is that your new revision of history, Jack? Can you link us to the courts that "rejected the evidence?"

Then DO tell us just how a court rejects evidence without vetting it for truth, accuracy and veracity?

Like the judge who recently released the secret audit process of the Arizona election audit so those audited had time to fabricate evidence?

View attachment 486686
Great mug....one should be sent to all orange cultists as a con-solation prize. :auiqs.jpg:

Like the judge who recently released the secret audit process of the Arizona election audit so those audited had time to fabricate evidence?

NINJAS!!!!
That process should have been disclosed from the word go.
The entire audit was a sham...all because the great white hope lost..sniff, sniff.

Forum List

Back