U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

Democrats stole the election, the fraud was in big Democrat cities. Particularly Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Phoenix
No evidence of that. Trump's AG said there was no fraud that would have changed the outcome.

COMPLETE BULLSHIT LIES. There is every evidence of the fraud, it has been shown over and over again ad nauseum and I will document all of it soon again so that it cannot be refuted. And AG Barr never said that. All he said is that his department had not FOUND any fraud yet in wherever they looked!

But then, Barr said a lot of things, about Hillary, about Obumma, about Democrats, and about Bidden------ funny how the left only take note when a republican says something they think they can twist and spin for their own efforts.

You still beating this dead horse, Freaky? There are laws against that. :)

You've documented nothing but the same alt-right blather derived from 6K votes in one Michigan county that's been blown up into a national conspiracy. Besides the 67 lower court cases and 3 Supreme Court cases being shitcanned, I got you some stats news here.:auiqs.jpg:

No one is stupid enough to believe your lies. Democrats stole the election. You did it so openly that your denials are just lame and obviously lies. You know it was stolen too, you're just in favor of it because you're a fascist and a racist

No they didn't. 67 lower court judges and three SC rulings disagree with you. But just to show there's no hard feelings, I offer you this coffee mug. :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 486686
Great mug....one should be sent to all orange cultists as a con-solation prize. :auiqs.jpg:

More of your little girl insults. OMG, Trump is orange. No shit, genius. If you look at a picture, he is LITERALLY orange. And you broke out "con" from "consultation." You make your elementary school teacher proud. Unfortunately that was when you maxed out

Democrats stole the election, the fraud was in big Democrat cities. Particularly Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Phoenix
No evidence of that. Trump's AG said there was no fraud that would have changed the outcome.

COMPLETE BULLSHIT LIES. There is every evidence of the fraud, it has been shown over and over again ad nauseum and I will document all of it soon again so that it cannot be refuted. And AG Barr never said that. All he said is that his department had not FOUND any fraud yet in wherever they looked!

But then, Barr said a lot of things, about Hillary, about Obumma, about Democrats, and about Bidden------ funny how the left only take note when a republican says something they think they can twist and spin for their own efforts.

You've documented nothing but the same alt-right blather derived from 6K votes in one Michigan county that's been blown up into a national conspiracy. Besides the 67 lower court cases and 3 Supreme Court cases being shitcanned, I got you some stats news here.:auiqs.jpg:

No one is stupid enough to believe your lies. Democrats stole the election. You did it so openly that your denials are just lame and obviously lies. You know it was stolen too, you're just in favor of it because you're a fascist and a racist

67 lower court judges and three SC rulings disagree with you.

Jack, Try to get a grip on reality. None of these courts agreed with or disagreed with anything. They were presented with cases which they chose not to take up on various technical grounds. No court ruled that the election was stolen, fair, honest or crooked, as much as you want to believe otherwise in that pimple that you call a brain.

Freaky..seriously..move on. The judges saw the "evidence" presented..and they rejected it..wholesale. If there was one hint of probable cause in any of those lawsuits, it would have been in front of a judge and jury. You don't get to present bullshit and hope you have some limp noodle judge who'll give you an audience based on your "evidence". This was an exercise in trying to shape public opinion..as well as judge shopping. Just give me time enough to manufacture..erm...present my case to you...I only need 8 weeks....or maybe more to do that. :auiqs.jpg: We just need time to manufacture..erm...build a case.
Like the judge who recently released the secret audit process of the Arizona election audit so those audited had time to fabricate evidence?

NINJAS!!!!
That process should have been disclosed from the word go.
The entire audit was a sham...all because the great white hope lost..sniff, sniff.
Someone earlier was complaining about spy planes flying over where the "audit" was going on......watch out for those spy planes flying over and spying on indoor events, folks......:heehee:

No they didn't. 67 lower court judges and three SC rulings disagree with you. But just to show there's no hard feelings, I offer you this coffee mug. :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 486686
Great mug....one should be sent to all orange cultists as a con-solation prize. :auiqs.jpg:

More of your little girl insults. OMG, Trump is orange. No shit, genius. If you look at a picture, he is LITERALLY orange. And you broke out "con" from "consultation." You make your elementary school teacher proud. Unfortunately that was when you maxed out
1620072718930.png

View attachment 486686

View attachment 486722

A picture, I'd say it's worth a thousand words, but given your limited vocabulary, probably not

Jack, Try to get a grip on reality. None of these courts agreed with or disagreed with anything. They were presented with cases which they chose not to take up on various technical grounds. No court ruled that the election was stolen, fair, honest or crooked, as much as you want to believe otherwise in that pimple that you call a brain.

Freaky..seriously..move on. The judges saw the "evidence" presented..and they rejected it..wholesale. If there was one hint of probable cause in any of those lawsuits, it would have been in front of a judge and jury. You don't get to present bullshit and hope you have some limp noodle judge who'll give you an audience based on your "evidence". This was an exercise in trying to shape public opinion..as well as judge shopping. Just give me time enough to manufacture..erm...present my case to you...I only need 8 weeks....or maybe more to do that. :auiqs.jpg: We just need time to manufacture..erm...build a case.
Like the judge who recently released the secret audit process of the Arizona election audit so those audited had time to fabricate evidence?

NINJAS!!!!
The entire audit was a sham...all because the great white hope lost..sniff, sniff.
Obviously you know nothing about audits and love the fact the election was stolen.
Those 9 billion rounds of ammo purchased last year is going to be handy.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

View attachment 486686

View attachment 486722

A picture, I'd say it's worth a thousand words, but given your limited vocabulary, probably not
:dance::dance::dance:

NINJAS!!!!
Obviously you know nothing about audits and love the fact the election was stolen.
What about those evil spy planes flying over the INDOOR "audit"? :heehee:

NINJAS!!!!
Someone earlier was complaining about spy planes flying over where the "audit" was going on......watch out for those spy planes flying over and spying on indoor events, folks......:heehee:

Or space lasers aimed at the audit building. You know, they could be trying to zap anyone "auditing" those ballots. :auiqs.jpg:

NINJAS!!!!

Nothing but deflections and unfocused anger..as usual. You got nothing.
The people elected Joe Biden. Probably because in the race of the geriatrics, Biden actually gave a damn about doing the job.

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.
They’ll settle out of court because the swamp doesn’t want the coup discussed.

Well, then, they'd better do it quickly, before the discovery phase provides the records and the cop's name to the plaintiffs. Otherwise, it won't do them any good.

NINJAS!!!!

The people elected Joe Biden. Probably because in the race of the geriatrics, Biden actually gave a damn about doing the job.
Yeah, I see no evidence Biden has support either.

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.
They’ll settle out of court because the swamp doesn’t want the coup discussed.

Well, then, they'd better do it quickly, before the discovery phase provides the records and the cop's name to the plaintiffs. Otherwise, it won't do them any good.
According to the plaintiffs' lawyer, they already have the Capitol cop hero's name.

NINJAS!!!!

Despite the political divide in this country caused by the previous cancer...better numbers than the cancer could have prayed to get. Hey, you asked for evidence.

NINJAS!!!!

Despite the political divide in this country caused by the previous cancer...better numbers than the cancer could have prayed to get. Hey, you asked for evidence.
Yes, the sane vs America haters who think people can change sexes on a whim and go into hysterics over Pepe Le Pew.

NINJAS!!!!

Yes, the sane vs America haters who think people can change sexes on a whim and go into hysterics over Pepe Le Pew.

No, the people focused on the future moving forward. As opposed to people like you, sitting on their porch rocking chairs yelling at kids to "get off my lawn!" :)
And your side has no right to speak of hysterics given the almost cult like obsession with things that don't mean anything like....Mr Potato Head, Dr Suess, and Brittany Spears.
Oh yeah, you're sane! :auiqs.jpg:

NINJAS!!!!
What about those evil spy planes flying over the INDOOR "audit"? :heehee:
What else are the voices in your head saying?

NINJAS!!!!

No, the people focused on the future moving forward. As opposed to people like you, sitting on their porch rocking chairs yelling at kids to "get off my lawn!" :)
And your side has no right to speak of hysterics given the almost cult like obsession with things that don't mean anything like....Mr Potato Head, Dr Suess, and Brittany Spears.
Shitforbrains thinks the IRS tells you beforehand exactly how you’ll be audited.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

View attachment 486686

View attachment 486722

:dance::dance::dance:

NINJAS!!!!

Or space lasers aimed at the audit building. You know, they could be trying to zap anyone "auditing" those ballots. :auiqs.jpg:

No, you're good old fashioned fascists, it's your guns and fists you rely most on

NINJAS!!!!

Shitforbrains thinks the IRS tells you beforehand exactly how you’ll be audited.

Now who's hearing voices? I was responding to your unhinged rant about changing sexes and Pepe LePew...LOL.
Did he run afoul of the IRS? :)

Forum List

Back