U.S. Energy Dept. Lab leak most likely source of Covid.

That’s not enough? LOL

You’re a leftist and a pussy.

The Energy Department now joins the Federal Bureau of Investigation in saying the virus likely spread via a mishap at a Chinese laboratory
No. It’s not enough. If it was enough, the report would have come out in 2019. Don’t be simple.

Prove COVID wasn’t naturally created
Nobody else has

How about stop pretending its a far fetched idea that this virus that is structurally different from any virus we have ever seen.... was both deadly AND easy to catch, came out of a nearby Chinese lab, where one of their top researchers was "disapeared" for speaking out.

Funny how this deadly, fast spreading virus haas quickly mutated into less harmful varients since being unleashed on the world. Yeah SURE! it seems so logical that this already existed in nature.... sure. keep telling yourself thats the most logical explanation.

meanwhile how about, following the money and who has the most to gain, or protect by burying the truth.

GAIN OF FUNCTION!
GAIN OF FUNCTION!

You have nothing on Fauci
I am not quite sure the time line of your made up "facts" but as I heard on Fox yesterday, much of it occurred before Biden was in office. Funny, the only reason I noticed it was they called it "the Administration" when it occurred during the Trump administration, and "this Administration" after. I betcha not a single Trumpster caught the difference.

Last edited:
Here is a tip for you, I do not believe, or Trust in most politicians, trump isn't a politician!
Sure but you still didn't answer my question, chump.

Do you believe Biden's team over your orange douchebag's team? Yes or No?

Sure but you still didn't answer my question, chump.

Do you believe Biden's team over your orange douchebag's team? Yes or No?
Since Trump never had this info, there can be no comparison on who to trust fool, I do believe this and the department of ernergy came up with it not Bidens team and they have been forced to go along to get ahead of it, boy!

Since Trump never had this info, there can be no comparison on who to trust fool, I do believe this and the department of ernergy came up with it not Bidens team and they have been forced to go along to get ahead of it, boy!
Didn't we already cover this a few posts back? My response is, the same as before...

Yes, it's new evidence from Biden's team. And, yeah, same question... Do you idiots believe Biden's team over your orange fuhrer's team? Yes or No?

So you don't believe the science. I knew it.
In other words, you don't have the guts to answer this question? You still believe JFK jr is going to come down and anoint your orange fuhrer, right?

Yup, thought so. I knew you retards are fucking cowards. Thanks for confirming. :itsok:

In other words, you don't have the guts to answer this question? You still believe JFK jr is going to come down and anoint your orange fuhrer, right?

Yup, thought so. I knew you retards are fucking cowards. Thanks for confirming. :itsok:

Try to stay on topic. The subject of this thread is the science behind the Chinese lab leak that precipitated the covid pandemic, and your ignorance/denial of that science. If you need to talk about or masturbate to Trump again, there are dozens of other threads started by your fellow Trump fuckbois you can participate in. Ask rightwinger or Mac1958 for help with that.

Once again, President Trump was RIGHT!

I never thought there was any question.

But he was wrong when the funding got started back up under him. Anyone with any common sense should know that this is not things we should be doing.

Doesn’t seem they have much confidence in their conclusion

The conclusion is due to new intelligence, but the department made its judgment with “low confidence,” according to people who have read the classified report,

The report, however, reaffirmed an existing consensus between that Covid-19 wasn’t the result of a Chinese biological-weapons programme, sources told WSJ
Did you ever doubt that the origin of COVID-19 was a Chinese lab? I believe it was intentional.

Forum List

Back