U.S. Energy Dept. Lab leak most likely source of Covid.

BS no evidence none nada never was you are just pulling that out of your ass. Of course the virus came from the lab that actually makes those viruses.
Here’s just one of numerous analyses.

You won’t read it. Or understand it. Don’t bother responding. I wouldn’t expect any cogent reply from you.

All you had to do was ask.

Imagine that, the first clusters were around the Wuhan laboratory. That's all the article notes.

It is evidence since these are the first confirmed cases. The three workers in your story were not confirmed.
BS Covid was already in the USA since October of 2019. Those might have been the first confirmed cases "at that time". In the USA we were able to test to confirm it was already since Oct 2019. And those people are relying on Chinese data.

That obvious. You should try to pay attention when you post. Thanks for wasting my time.
Why should I pay attention to a dirtbag like you?

FpijdNHX0AM5ybJ.jpg

BS Covid was already in the USA since October of 2019. Those might have been the first confirmed cases "at that time". In the USA we were able to test to confirm it was already since Oct 2019. And those people are relying on Chinese data.
True. Relying on Chinese data is sketchy. Maki g up data is sketchier.

Some studies claimed COVID was here earlier. They were all highly flawed since they could only test antibodies and that’s not a very specific test given coronaviruses are common and numerous.

Really? Lab that can produce the virus is in Wuhan. Virus originated in Wuhan.

“All emotion”…you sir are a pussy.
It’s not enough to say the lab was in the same city. You need more to be sure.

Yes, emotion. Your name calling is not logical. It’s emotional. Trying to bully rather than persuade.

It’s not enough to say the lab was in the same city. You need more to be sure.

Yes, emotion. Your name calling is not logical. It’s emotional. Trying to bully rather than persuade.
That’s not enough? LOL

You’re a leftist and a pussy.

The Energy Department now joins the Federal Bureau of Investigation in saying the virus likely spread via a mishap at a Chinese laboratory

Forum List

Back