U.S. Energy Dept. Lab leak most likely source of Covid.

Since it’s low confidence, it means very little.

You are exhibiting motivated reasoning and a lot of bias to reach your desired outcome.

You made conclusions first, then look for evidence.
Bias? Yeah. It’s called logic. I am 100% positive and would bet my life it originated in a lab. Would you take the counter bet or are you a pussy?

The first cases clustered from the market, not the lab.
BS no evidence none nada never was you are just pulling that out of your ass. Of course the virus came from the lab that actually makes those viruses.

Since it’s low confidence, it means very little.

You are exhibiting motivated reasoning and a lot of bias to reach your desired outcome.

You made conclusions first, then look for evidence.
That's only 1 agency.

Doesn’t seem they have much confidence in their conclusion

The conclusion is due to new intelligence, but the department made its judgment with “low confidence,” according to people who have read the classified report,

The report, however, reaffirmed an existing consensus between that Covid-19 wasn’t the result of a Chinese biological-weapons programme, sources told WSJ
There is zero evidence it came naturally from “bats”.

The outbreak started in the Wuhan lab, the one Fauci and our corrupt government paid the CCP to do illegal research in weaponizing such viruses. Emails prove this beyond any doubt.

But little statist shills like you love the corrupt people running these institutions, so you keep making excuses and ignoring the evidence.

You still believe JFK jr is going to come down and anoint your orange fuhrer, right?

You didn't answer the question. Do you believe the racist "dirty Chinese people ate bat soup" theory your media pushed, or do you believe the science?

It's kind of a rhetorical question, I KNOW you believe the racist theory.

Every post in every thread

When I condemned Biden for going to Ukraine as opposed to Ohio? Can I assume you believe that was wrong of me?

When I condemned him in general for his actions in Ukraine? Can I assume you support that?

Maybe when I condemned his programs not being paid for? Was that it?

Maybe when I argued to not raise the debt limit? You must support raising it?

There is zero evidence it came naturally from “bats”.

The outbreak started in the Wuhan lab, the one Fauci and our corrupt government paid the CCP to do illegal research in weaponizing such viruses. Emails prove this beyond any doubt.

But little statist shills like you love the corrupt people running these institutions, so you keep making excuses and ignoring the evidence.
Tell me more…

What do we do next?

When I condemned Biden for going to Ukraine as opposed to Ohio? Can I assume you believe that was wrong of me?

When I condemned him in general for his actions in Ukraine? Can I assume you support that?

Maybe when I condemned his programs not being paid for? Was that it?

Maybe when I argued to not raise the debt limit? You must support raising it?

Putin lover

You didn't answer the question. Do you believe the racist "dirty Chinese people ate bat soup" theory your media pushed, or do you believe the science?

No to both.

Your turn. You still believe JFK jr is going to come down and anoint your orange fuhrer, right?

Whenever someone says, "I think we all know," usually means no one really knows.
Howz about them Know-it-all's.The dime a dozen bunch.
Can't fix squat or do anything besides act all Huffy and
persnickety.That means too fussy.Like making sure that
the Mueller Special Counsel was a big deal.When it never was.
Like the term ... Of Mice and Men.Or neither Man nor Mouse.
Need idle away time in some - Scourge of Folly.
Which wiser minds know is the basis for being a Democrat.
Like how much time did the Mousy Dr.Fauci waste time prepping
the public in this Pandemic scheme.While being the highest paid
Government employee in the U.S. From $ 418,ooo a year in 2019
to like 450,ooo a few years later.For What.

No to both.

Your turn. You still believe JFK jr is going to come down and anoint your orange fuhrer, right?
At this stage of the Biden years one may beg the question of
his authenticity.As in was he actually Baptized a Catholic.
Because he explained recently how he grew up with the black
community.Then it was some Puerto Rican community.
" I was sort of raised in the Puerto Rican community. "{ Oct. 2022 }
Biden claimed he was " raised in the Black Church. " And
was arrested multiple times while protesting in favor of civil rights. "
I guess the squares with his helping George Wallace in the 70's
politically.

Big Farmer, The Elf, etc. may be in double trouble when people have read DeSantis's new book and RFK Jr.'s new book (due April 2023).
DeSantis Slams China's Cover-Up

Forum List

Back