U.S. Energy Dept. Lab leak most likely source of Covid.

Presidential hold which a president lifts.
Show me the document that he signed that did this and I might believe you.
It should be posted in the WhiteHouse.gov site under presidential actions.

We've been saying this for years....and finally the White House admits they know the source of COVID.
They refused to do anything about it for years.....so now it's just "oh well...too bad".

And they wonder why they aren't trusted by anyone.

How much longer until they admit the leak was intentional?

ABC news now also reporting

You people are a bunch of fuckin' rubes....The one and only reason they are admitting it now is because the Chi-Coms are going to side with the Russians in a bigger way in Ukeland.

I don't think you are going to like the end-game they are playing toward.
Bbbut Bbbbiden is saving the world from the commie Russian's expansion.
The stupid fuck just promoted an alliance between Russia and China that didn't exist before he got us into someone else's war.

What was your first clue?
The million times they said he wasn't unfit for office?
Or was it the fact that they often called him a liar to his face during White House meetings?
Or was it the fact that they always took the opportunity to run to the cameras as soon as they got out of a meeting with him and lied to the press about what Trump just said?

The first clue was when he and Melania came down the escalator to announce that he was running.

That's was when the howling monkeys began throwing their monkey feces at everyone.

Anybody find it interesting that it was DOE who released this?

Aren't they all wrapped up in windmills and EV's?

Truthfully I think we knew this from the beginning and even then we will still refuse to look at the big picture and ask questions surrounding the entire mess.

WSJ News Exclusive | Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, U.S. Agency Now Says
What this tells me is that a tremendous amount of energy goes in to lying to the American public and not just about covid. If you remember early on there were numerous experts in epidemiology and bacteriology who after exhaustive studies proclaimed that it was impossible for covid to be a manufactured virus. These were peer reviewed experts above reproach and disagreement with whom would immediately draw condemnation from the unified intellectual society. And yet it was nothing but a fanciful lie. Then of course we had local experts parroting technological sputum and laughing at those who they called deniers and conspiracy nuts. They seem to be silent now.

What this tells me is that a tremendous amount of energy goes in to lying to the American public and not just about covid. If you remember early on there were numerous experts in epidemiology and bacteriology who after exhaustive studies proclaimed that it was impossible for covid to be a manufactured virus. These were peer reviewed experts above reproach and disagreement with whom would immediately draw condemnation from the unified intellectual society. And yet it was nothing but a fanciful lie. Then of course we had local experts parroting technological sputum and laughing at those who they called deniers and conspiracy nuts. They seem to be silent now.

I think they all knew that this was going to be a big time long term mess. I think they did what they did hoping they were wrong and it would go away.

They want the job but they don't want to do the hard parts.

I think they all knew that this was going to be a big time long term mess. I think they did what they did hoping they were wrong and it would go away.

They want the job but they don't want to do the hard parts.
Yeah....it's all so messy and complicated. A couple of years ago they were banning people on social media for even mentioning that it was leaked from a lab. WTF was that all about?????
Course if it wasn't for all of the dishonesty by you leftists we wouldn't have so much confusion over what's been going on.
But this is what happens when you put communists in your government.
They lie about everything.
You get the kind of government you voted for.

Last edited:
Yeah....it's all so messy and complicated.
Course if it wasn't for all of the dishonesty by you leftists we wouldn't have so much confusion over what's been going on.
Stolen elections have consequences

Yeah....it's all so messy and complicated.

Bite me. I never supported any of it.

Forum List

Back