U.S. Energy Dept. Lab leak most likely source of Covid.

It was Trump who finally pulled US funding out of the Wuhan lab.

Yes he did. After we were infected with Covid. So he did the right thing after doing the wrong thing.

Do you really think he knew about the lab's funding, until some advisor told his about it when the pandemic happened? What kind of an idiot believes that a US President is aware of everything happening in the country? We have a President now who doesn't even believe there's a "border crisis" happening on our southern border.

"That organisation - the US-based EcoHealth Alliance - was awarded a grant in 2014 to look into possible coronaviruses from bats.

EcoHealth received $3.7m from the NIH, $600,000 of which was given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
In 2019, its project was renewed for another five years, but then pulled by the Trump administration in April 2020 following the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic."

Coronavirus: Was US money used to fund risky research in China?

He had to overturn the pause. He did it.

Low confidence doesn't make it fact.

Nope but the facts as we know them lead everything in that direction. Again, Fauci isn't even any longer saying it's not a viable reality. Though Fauci lies so I hate to stand on that alone.

He didn't need their trust. Besides, you think I think they are any better? LOL

He didn't need anyone to overturn a presidential pause in the funding. As president that was his call.

But you know all this already.

I have NO idea what it was started nor do I support it at all. You and so many others expect me to defend things I do not even support.

It's the brainwashing. To you since I condemn Trump for starting it up, I have to support Obama for initially funding it.

I do not. I did not vote for Obama.
Look, the constitution doesn't automatically change when the White House switches parties. The same rules apply to everyone with one exception. When a Democrat is in the WH and the House is in the hands of Democrats the POTUS gets whatever funding he wants. But when a Repug is in the WH he gets nothing but very public calls for his impeachment. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes he did. After we were infected with Covid. So he did the right thing after doing the wrong thing.

He had to overturn the pause. He did it.
No he didn't. If anything....someone else did it behind his back because Trump never even knew the funding was taking place...taking into account it was an Obama program.

NIH funding was halted. They could not start it back up on their own. But again, you know this.
The House decides which programs get funding, not the POTUS.
Except when you have a black president with congress's tongue firmly up his ass.

I don't know how many programs Obama was responsible for that were unconstitutional.
The guy never did anything within the rules.

No he didn't. If anything....someone else did it behind his back because Trump never even knew the funding was taking place...taking into account it was an Obama program.

OK, so Trump had no idea people were doing things behind his back, signing off his name and he did nothing about it.

You think that is a better excuse?

The House decides which programs get funding, not the POTUS.
Except when you have a black president with congress's tongue firmly up his ass.

I don't know how many programs Obama was responsible for that were unconstitutional.
The guy never did anything within the rules.

Rant away. That excuses the facts. LOL

Rant away. That excuses the facts. LOL
No ranting. Just the truth.
Crack open a book on civics.
The only reason Obama got away with murder is because #1 he was a Democrat and #2 he was black.
That's the only reason the Democrats let him get away with everything....and the only reason they let him win the nomination.
It's the primary reason they kiss black ass like there's no tomorrow.

I said from the beginning it was a lab leak.

Because there is NO evidence of that at all. The evidence points to a simple leak. Again, you are arguing that China intentionally sabotaged their own economy. All because you also believe they cheated for Trump. LOL

What color is the sky in your world?
Blue. :slap: You don't have a sky in your world because your head is always planted up your ass, which explains why your world always smells like shit.

FozuepGWcAEWv9H.jpg
7cmw1d.jpg

Fpr6Ue6XgAIfQlo.jpg

No ranting. Just the truth.
Crack open a book on civics.
The only reason Obama got away with murder is because #1 he was a Democrat and #2 he was black.
That's the only reason the Democrats let him get away with everything....and the only reason they let him win the nomination.
It's the primary reason they kiss black ass like there's no tomorrow.

Rant.

Low confidence conclusion, what the fuck does that even mean ? It sounds like government speak for sort of admitting something happened so you can later deny it.

It is government speak for "we have no actual facts but we think this might have happened."

I'm not sure how that is supposed to work. Covid did major damage to the Chinese economy. It still is worse than it is here.

You are arguing they intentionally sabotaged themselves. Here is where I once again get to note that we helped fund the lab.

How smart was that?

I'm a cynic on a lot of things. Sadly for many I do understand the facts when presented.

while the Chinese government shut down travel from Wuhan to the rest of China, they left travel open to the rest of the world from Wuhan. thats all you need to know about that government.

Forum List

Back