U.S. Energy Dept. Lab leak most likely source of Covid.

With nearly every post.
You continually make excuses for them.
That's by definition a form of support if not outright advocacy.

Get medicated. You see spooks around every corner it seems.

Get medicated. You see spooks around every corner it seems.
That comment doesn't even remotely fit what I said.
I said you seem to support the left.
You claim that you've always said that you claimed it was a lab leak....but then I countered later that there was a time that if I even mentioned it was a lab leak I were banned from social media......so do everyone a favor and drop the innocent act.

That comment doesn't even remotely fit what I said.
I said you seem to support the left.

Now you moved the target. Do I support things that are generally something defined as "left"? Yes.

You know, like not getting us invovled in stupid wars which has caused me to condemn Bidens actions in Ukraine constantly.

Maybe you mean becuase i condemned Biden for going to Ukraine as opposed to Ohio?

Is that your definition of supporting Democrats like you initially claimed?

You claim that you've always said that you claimed it was a lab leak....but then I countered later that there was a time that if I even mentioned it was a lab leak I were banned from social media......so do everyone a favor and drop the innocent act.

Sorry, I didn't mean to ban you from social media.

Get medicated.

If it's new how could we believe or not beleive Trumps team, it's new, you get that right, as in wasn't there before
Here's a tip, fella. All news when it comes out is new. Every. Single. One. :itsok:

So, back to my question. New or not - do you believe Biden's team over your orange douchebag's team. Yes or No?

I answered.

It depends. It may mean a lot or it may mean very little depending on the level of confidence.

High confidence is a near certainty.

Low confidence is a near guess.
What do you think it means in this article? You’re playing coy, gender confused leftist. Don’t waste my time.

Now you moved the target. Do I support things that are generally something defined as "left"? Yes.

You know, like not getting us invovled in stupid wars which has caused me to condemn Bidens actions in Ukraine constantly.

Maybe you mean becuase i condemned Biden for going to Ukraine as opposed to Ohio?

Is that your definition of supporting Democrats like you initially claimed?

Sorry, I didn't mean to ban you from social media.

Get medicated.
The left is a disease. And it spreads among stupid people.
If you stand up for anything from the left you support it all.

Without people like you the left wouldn't be able to get away with all of this mess.
Their policies are meant to divide and alienate people.
Lately anything that is good for the people of this country....the left is against.
It's as simple as that.

Last edited:
The left is a disease. And it spreads among stupid people.
If you stand up for anything from the left you support it all.

So then you support the actions in the Ukraine. Sad.

Without people like you the left wouldn't be able to get away with all of this mess.
Their policies are meant do divide and alienate people.
Lately anything that is good for the people of this country....the left is against.
It's as simple as that.

Get medicated.

Given that China lied through its teeth regarding SARS, leading to a WHO rule change regarding reporting of potential pandemics, which China then ignored again, and lied again to the world about this and have been resisting any actual investigation, the 'hard evidence' so to speak is going to be somewhat limited.

Then there's the fact that our people, Fauci and the NIH, have not been forthcoming either and tried to stomp on the lab leak theory as hard as they could, not to mention Fauci lying through his teeth to Congress on GOF, so I think it safe to say it is going to be even more limited

There are scientific indications, that this was engineered, outlined now from multiple sources, there is the obvious issue of proximity and the fact that the implicated 'source' has jumped multiple times (at one time it was the pangolin, and then there was the wet market), then there's the fact that neither the NIH nor China, nor the world for that matter, seems to have any interest in getting to the bottom of this nonsense, which it very easily could with a thorough investigation of exactly what was done at Wuhan.

Occam's Razor and basic inductive reasoning lead to a conclusion that the lab leak theory is very plausible. We didn't need some equivocal 'study' from the DOE or anyone to tell us that.

Last edited:
Yes you do. I don't and you condemn me so............................
Fuk you. I don't support Ukraine. You cucks have been accusing me of being a Russian sympathizer for a year.

It doesn't matter if you don't support Ukraine because you support just about everything else, including making excuses for their lies.

Get medicated.

What do you think it means in this article? You’re playing coy, gender confused leftist. Don’t waste my time.
Since it’s low confidence, it means very little.

You are exhibiting motivated reasoning and a lot of bias to reach your desired outcome.

You made conclusions first, then look for evidence.

Since it’s low confidence, it means very little.

You are exhibiting motivated reasoning and a lot of bias to reach your desired outcome.

You made conclusions first, then look for evidence.

The evidence being the lab technicians ending up in the hospital.

I know that article is behind a paywall but a bunch of agencies have already said this including the FBI who said so last year. This isn't groundbreaking it's already known.

Forum List

Back