U.S. govt wants LOCKOUT on smartphones to stop text-driving - This is long overdue

How do you tell someone is not driving and merely a passenger in a car?

How do you tell a person is not on a bus or a train while they are texting?
What I want is an app that would act like a jammer so that nome could use their cellphone within earshot of me. I hate it when people are talking on their phone in public. They talk loud and are annoying. A phone jammer would stop that.

. NONE of the governments business what people are doing while driving.

So you want drunk driving legalized too? Get help please.
Big difference in legalizing and not harassing people listening to music on their phones....stop being a pansy. I warn people constantly about police check points because they are illegal and asinine and do nothing but harass people.

Why do we have to tell that? No cell phones for anyone in a moving vehicle. That should be the rule.

Most states have open bottle laws. We don't scrap those just because passengers have some sort of right to drink. THINK

Why do we have to tell that? No cell phones for anyone in a moving vehicle. That should be the rule.

Most states have open bottle laws. We don't scrap those just because passengers have some sort of right to drink. THINK

What's really needed is a lockout to all guns for every law abiding American!

What?? So you think the gun lockout should NOT apply to criminals??

Yeah - that's exactly what you stupid libs think

I agree 100% with locking out phones while driving. I'm not for government intervention on anything, but people are so fucking stupid with it comes to phones and driving that someone needs go step in.

ShootSpeeders Well I've never been stung by a bee, I have little desire to experience one similar to how I have little desire to experience another terrorist attack. I lost family in 9/11 so I prefer to be safe than sorry.

. Well maybe not as far as no cell phones in vehicles, but a crack down on texting while driving because no one listens. I see it all the time, but what are the ticket reports on captures for the infractions ?? The problem seems to all go back to enforcement, where as we have laws passed, but people ignore them, and then law enforcement ignores them. Not for a police state, but how about cracking down on those things that are bad, and easing up on things that are not in order to keep balance while dealing with the more important problem?

What?? So you think the gun lockout should NOT apply to criminals??

Yeah - that's exactly what you stupid libs think

You've finally grown a brain, or somehow managed to pop one out of your ass. I don't know which. Phones are useful, guns are not. But you'd make phones illegal. You're a sure sign of white trash.

A phone is in no way analogous to an open bottle of alcohol.
You cannot tell a person who is a passenger in a car that they can't text or talk on a phone

You've finally grown a brain, or somehow managed to pop one out of your ass. I don't know which. Phones are useful, guns are not.

uranidiot. Phones are USELESS, guns are ESSENTIAL. That is if you want to live in a non-dictatorship.

Forum List

Back