U.S. Kills Family In Syria...

The Globalist Elite Permanent War rolls on.

US-led anti-IS strikes kill family in Syria: monitor

A couple and their five children were killed overnight in Syria's northern Aleppo province in strikes by the US-led coalition fighting the Islamic State group, a monitor said on Monday.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based group, said the deaths raised to 148 the number of civilians killed in US-led strikes in Syria since they began in September.

The Observatory said the family was killed in a coalition strike on the village of Daly Hassan, in the northeast of Aleppo province.

Their deaths "bring the number of Syrian civilians killed in coalition air strikes since September 23 to 148, including 48 children and 32 women," the monitor said.

In May, the Observatory reported at least 64 civilians -- nearly half of them children -- had been killed in US-led air strikes in the village of Birmahle in Aleppo province...

Read More:
US-led anti-IS strikes kill family in Syria monitor - Yahoo News
DRUDGE REPORT 2015

Bet this helps terrorist recruiting.

Hell ISIS has killed thousands of Muslims that should up the recruitment way more than the deaths of five idiots in a war zone.

Those Muslims they killed weren't the right Muslims. So recruitment should hit the roof.

Just because they're not American children, doesn't mean their 'idiots' worthy of being brutally slaughtered. You really do need to think more about what you're saying. You don't sound any better than the average ISIS savage.

Nope because I could care less. If your in a war zone you take the chance of being killed.

Millions of civilians were killed during WWII and civilians have died in every war ever fought.

You bleeding heart idiots rant and rave over the deaths of a few civilians yet don't seem to mind those same civilians probably hate your guts because your American. Those same civilians were probably dancing in the streets on 9-11 and I doubt they would shed any of your crocodile tears if you were killed. They would probably have a celebration.

Hope all the Muslims in the ME drop dead or get killed in a missile strike.

Not very wise or compassionate thinking. Children being brutally maimed and murdered should bother you much more. It's very sad it doesn't. An American child's life isn't anymore precious than a Syrian child's life is.

You really should think on this a bit more. If you're a Christian, just think about what Jesus would do. That may help you change your perspective.

I'm no wiser nor more compassionate than the Muslims who were cheering on 9-11 and who wouldn't give a shit if every American were killed by jihadists.

You really are a bleeding heart who thinks everyone is deserving of your compassion.

I'm so very glad I'm a realist. I see things as they are not how people like you wish they were.

I could care less how many civilians our attacks kill. If those idiots are in a war zone then its on them to get out or take the chance of getting killed and if your waiting for me to shed tears and rant and rave over their deaths then you have one long wait.

Let's just come home. And let's stop funding & arming murderous thugs around the world. It's time to leave the Middle East. We've slaughtered and plundered enough. We'll still be a wealthy nation after we leave. It's time to break the Vicious Circle of endless war.

I can sort of agree with you. I'm sick of the ME. It's a dry, barren shithole that would barely be populated if not for the oil wealth. There is nothing else of value there. If anything we should let Israel conquer the whole damned thing and smash that stupid rock in Mecca. Once they prove there is no moongod, the islam shit will fade away.

I would support an invasion of Venezuela.

The marxist regime stole the investments in oil infrastructure. It is still being fought in international court.

Besides that they have good looking women who aren't forced to dress like ninjas. They have nice beaches, beer is legal, and they're not prone to blowing themselves up in crowds. We could build a road and drive there.We may as well conquer all the land on the way there too. There wouldn't be any illegal immigration after that.

Kill 2 birds with one tank.

Where is the Moon Bat outrage?

Their Boy is a war criminal.

Most loyal Communist/Progressive Democrats have been pushing hard for war with Syria. So never believe the 'Anti-War' hype when it comes to them. They only take that stance when it's politically expedient. They're all-in on Foreign Intervention and War...

coolwars.jpg

Hell ISIS has killed thousands of Muslims that should up the recruitment way more than the deaths of five idiots in a war zone.

Those Muslims they killed weren't the right Muslims. So recruitment should hit the roof.

Just because they're not American children, doesn't mean their 'idiots' worthy of being brutally slaughtered. You really do need to think more about what you're saying. You don't sound any better than the average ISIS savage.

Nope because I could care less. If your in a war zone you take the chance of being killed.

Millions of civilians were killed during WWII and civilians have died in every war ever fought.

You bleeding heart idiots rant and rave over the deaths of a few civilians yet don't seem to mind those same civilians probably hate your guts because your American. Those same civilians were probably dancing in the streets on 9-11 and I doubt they would shed any of your crocodile tears if you were killed. They would probably have a celebration.

Not very wise or compassionate thinking. Children being brutally maimed and murdered should bother you much more. It's very sad it doesn't. An American child's life isn't anymore precious than a Syrian child's life is.

You really should think on this a bit more. If you're a Christian, just think about what Jesus would do. That may help you change your perspective.

I'm no wiser nor more compassionate than the Muslims who were cheering on 9-11 and who wouldn't give a shit if every American were killed by jihadists.

You really are a bleeding heart who thinks everyone is deserving of your compassion.

I'm so very glad I'm a realist. I see things as they are not how people like you wish they were.

I could care less how many civilians our attacks kill. If those idiots are in a war zone then its on them to get out or take the chance of getting killed and if your waiting for me to shed tears and rant and rave over their deaths then you have one long wait.

Well see, now you sound like the ISIS savages do. So filled with hate & rage. Think more about what Jesus would do. I really do think it'll change your perspective.

Where is the Moon Bat outrage?

Their Boy is a war criminal.

Most loyal Communist/Progressive Democrats have been pushing hard for war with Syria. So never believe the 'Anti-War' hype when it comes to them. They only take that stance when it's politically expedient. They're all-in on Foreign Intervention and War...

Their welfare checks means more to the Moon Bats than any opposition to war.

Let's just come home. And let's stop funding & arming murderous thugs around the world. It's time to leave the Middle East. We've slaughtered and plundered enough. We'll still be a wealthy nation after we leave. It's time to break the Vicious Circle of endless war.

I can sort of agree with you. I'm sick of the ME. It's a dry, barren shithole that would barely be populated if not for the oil wealth. There is nothing else of value there. If anything we should let Israel conquer the whole damned thing and smash that stupid rock in Mecca. Once they prove there is no moongod, the islam shit will fade away.

I would support an invasion of Venezuela.

The marxist regime stole the investments in oil infrastructure. It is still being fought in international court.

Besides that they have good looking women who aren't forced to dress like ninjas. They have nice beaches, beer is legal, and they're not prone to blowing themselves up in crowds. We could build a road and drive there.We may as well conquer all the land on the way there too. There wouldn't be any illegal immigration after that.

Kill 2 birds with one tank.

Endless War isn't the answer. I mean, not for average citizens anyway. It is the answer for the evil Globalist Elites though. Because only they profit from it. They don't pay for the wars, or send their own children to die in them. That's only for the 'little people.'

Bombing and killing innocent women & children could cause others to feel the U.S. is a 'terrorist ridden' country. Something most Americans won't dare contemplate.

Perhaps, but I don't recall such a reaction following the flattening of Nazi Germany, or Hiroshima, or Nagasaki.

The Germans and Japanese pretty much shut up and did what they were told after that.

Herein endeth the lesson.

Well see, now you sound like the ISIS savages do. So filled with hate & rage. Think more about what Jesus would do. I really do think it'll change your perspective.

They aren't worth hating. As for Jesus?? I could care. I'm not religious.

Doubt they could get anymore savage than they already are. Beheading, raping and plain murder. Real Muslims.

Bombing and killing innocent women & children could cause others to feel the U.S. is a 'terrorist ridden' country. Something most Americans won't dare contemplate.

Perhaps, but I don't recall such a reaction following the flattening of Nazi Germany, or Hiroshima, or Nagasaki.

The Germans and Japanese pretty much shut up and did what they were told after that.

That was then, this is now. When you murder an innocent child, there has to be a price to pay for that. At least on a Karmic level anyway.

They aren't worth hating. As for Jesus?? I could care. I'm not religious.

Doubt they could get anymore savage than they already are. Beheading, raping and plain murder. Real Muslims.

Let's leave the Middle East. We've caused enough bloody carnage over there. We've plundered enough. We don't belong there. We never did. Time to come home.

A couple and their five children were killed overnight in Syria's northern Aleppo province in strikes by the US-led coalition fighting the Islamic State group, a monitor said on Monday.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a Britain-based group, said the deaths raised to 148 the number of civilians killed in US-led strikes in Syria since they began in September.

The Observatory said the family was killed in a coalition strike on the village of Daly Hassan, in the northeast of Aleppo province.

Their deaths "bring the number of Syrian civilians killed in coalition air strikes since September 23 to 148, including 48 children and 32 women," the monitor said.

In May, the Observatory reported at least 64 civilians -- nearly half of them children -- had been killed in US-led air strikes in the village of Birmahle in Aleppo province...

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2015

Only one family? Shame we can't just bomb them all. Turn the entire middle east into glass.
Yeah...lets kill as many women, children, and old people as we can. CRAZY!!!

The blood lusting Americans.
If they live in terrorist ridden countries I couldn't care less. Fuck em

Yes. Much of the world sees US military actions directed by our idiotic and corrupt politicians, as acts of terrorism and war. But as you say, many Americans consider such talk as blasphemous and anti-American. Those Americans who see the truth and speak out, are ridiculed and condemned. Other than Ron Paul and maybe a few other national figures, no one is willing to speak the truth for fear of ridicule and personal destruction by statists.

The U.S. and Allies have brutally slaughtered more innocent civilians in the last 20yrs alone, than ISIS could ever possibly imagine doing. So it's fair and logical to expect many around the world to view the U.S. as a 'Terrorist State.'
Are you old enough to remember bombing Japan?
Idiots like you are why we no longer have the capabilities to win wars

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2015

Yes. Much of the world sees US military actions directed by our idiotic and corrupt politicians, as acts of terrorism and war. But as you say, many Americans consider such talk as blasphemous and anti-American. Those Americans who see the truth and speak out, are ridiculed and condemned. Other than Ron Paul and maybe a few other national figures, no one is willing to speak the truth for fear of ridicule and personal destruction by statists.

The U.S. and Allies have brutally slaughtered more innocent civilians in the last 20yrs alone, than ISIS could ever possibly imagine doing. So it's fair and logical to expect many around the world to view the U.S. as a 'Terrorist State.'

You're right.

Idiots like him who expect our military to fight a war with both hands tied behind their backs and ridiculous Rules of Engagement and cry and bemoan every civilian that's killed.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2015

What war are you trying to win right now? And is it worth brutally murdering and maiming innocent women & children?

Endless War isn't the answer. I mean, not for average citizens anyway. It is the answer for the evil Globalist Elites though. Because only they profit from it. They don't pay for the wars, or send their own children to die in them. That's only for the 'little people.'

I actually had a great 2 years worth of income as a contractor after my combat tour. Ordinary citizens can find very lucrative employment in the war industry.

I agree on principle that having wars just for wealth is evil. Endless wars because of politics that prevent victory, or are prolonged just for the sake of profit is retarded also. As a country we've been at war with someone nearly the entire time we've existed. I'm not saying it's a good thing, but these "endless wars" are not a recent phenomina. The fact that we can't seem to win one since WW2 is. We used to go in, kill everything that looked like a threat, clean it up and rebuild it better than it was before. Then turn loose the people there to compete with us economincally.

We are at war with radical islime, whether we want to be or not. It isn't just because we support Israel, or because of "imperialism". It is because they view us as a decadent evil culture in addition to that. So even if we never stepped foot into the region, even if Israel didn't exist, they would still want to kill us or convert us.

That is what that cult is all about, world conquest. We will have to fight them, I would much rather we killed them off over there than here.

That was then, this is now.

And now is different how, precisely?

When you murder an innocent child, there has to be a price to pay for that. At least on a Karmic level anyway.

Oh. Karma.

'Fraid I'm not a subscriber.

I actually had a great 2 years worth of income as a contractor after my combat tour. Ordinary citizens can find very lucrative employment in the war industry.

I agree on principle that having wars just for wealth is evil. Endless wars because of politics that prevent victory, or are prolonged just for the sake of profit is retarded also. As a country we've been at war with someone nearly the entire time we've existed. I'm not saying it's a good thing, but these "endless wars" are not a recent phenomina. The fact that we can't seem to win one since WW2 is. We used to go in, kill everything that looked like a threat, clean it up and rebuild it better than it was before. Then turn loose the people there to compete with us economincally.

We are at war with radical islime, whether we want to be or not. It isn't just because we support Israel, or because of "imperialism". It is because they view us as a decadent evil culture in addition to that. So even if we never stepped foot into the region, even if Israel didn't exist, they would still want to kill us or convert us.

That is what that cult is all about, world conquest. We will have to fight them, I would much rather we killed them off over there than here.

It's all about plundering foreign resources. So forget the absurd 'Freedom & Democracy' hype. The ugly reality is, average American Taxpayers paid several $Trillion for the Iraq War, and lost thousands of their children.

And those same American Citizens will never see anything in return. Only the Globalist Elites will. They're in there right now plundering and making $Billions. It's time to end this permanent state of war. There's no need to send your children to die for wealthy evil Globalist Elites.

It's all about plundering foreign resources. So forget the absurd 'Freedom & Democracy' hype. The ugly reality is, average American Taxpayers paid several $Trillion for the Iraq War, and lost thousands of their children.

And those same American Citizens will never see anything in return. Only the Globalist Elites will. They're in there right now plundering and making $Billions. It's time to end this permanent state of war. There's no need to send your children to die for wealthy evil Globalist Elites.

I'm under no illusion about spreading "freedom and democracy" to people who abhor freedom, and can only be governed by despots capable of extreme brutality.

After that you lose me.

The wars did not cost "several trillion", we weren't "plundering" anything either. Sure enough some rich people got richer, but to tarnish the entire thing as some sinister ploy to get rich isn't being intellectually honest.

Saddam was a criminally insane authoritarian sociopath, who murdered far more of his own people deliberately than we did accidentally. US troops reacted with such restraint they put themselves at risk. Are there incidents that shouldn't have happened? Of course, but the greatest majority of the time we exersized concern for innocent life.

The Hussien regime was a danger to the entire region, it caused instability and containing it was expensive. It had to go. I'm proud of the infinitesimal part I played in it. I do find it repugnant that the current CINC is a political whore and has allowed the whole world to become unglued because the most stabilizing force on the planet now appears weak. We do need to either GTFO of the ME, or return to the role we had keeping these assholes in line.

Read More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2015

What war are you trying to win right now? And is it worth brutally murdering and maiming innocent women & children?

To hear you tell it that's all we do. Kill "Innocent woman and kids."

Never mind the killing they do.
God your a bleeding heart of an idiot.

I'm under no illusion about spreading "freedom and democracy" to people who abhor freedom, and can only be governed by despots capable of extreme brutality.

After that you lose me.

The wars did not cost "several trillion", we weren't "plundering" anything either. Sure enough some rich people got richer, but to tarnish the entire thing as some sinister ploy to get rich isn't being intellectually honest.

Saddam was a criminally insane authoritarian sociopath, who murdered far more of his own people deliberately than we did accidentally. US troops reacted with such restraint they put themselves at risk. Are there incidents that shouldn't have happened? Of course, but the greatest majority of the time we exersized concern for innocent life.

The Hussien regime was a danger to the entire region, it caused instability and containing it was expensive. It had to go. I'm proud of the infinitesimal part I played in it. I do find it repugnant that the current CINC is a political whore and has allowed the whole world to become unglued because the most stabilizing force on the planet now appears weak. We do need to either GTFO of the ME, or return to the role we had keeping these assholes in line.

The costs of the Iraq War alone, have been disastrously astronomical. But only for average American Citizens. The Globalist Elites didn't pay for it, nor send their own children to die in it. That was reserved for only the 'little people.'

Only the few Elites have profited from it. That's the ugly reality. There is no 'Freedom & Democracy.' There is only Globalist Elites plundering resources and getting richer.

Forum List

Back