U.S. Kills Family In Syria...

Let ISIS ISIL stop fight. Until they love their children more than death, the war will continue.

We shouldn't have created them. ISIS is a Saudi, British, and American intelligence creation. The Globalist Elites want Assad dead. ISIS is supposed to do the job. Lots of resources to be plundered in Syria.
Muslims have been beheading people since the beginning of time. America is the new kid on the block & not responsible for terrorism.

Oh, America is plenty responsible for Global Terrorism. Especially in the Middle East. And i'm pretty sure if nations were bombing and murdering families in the U.S., you'd have a much different approach.

It's time to get out of the Middle East. We've caused enough bloody carnage over there. We'll still be a wealthy nation. Time to come home.

Can't say it bothers me at all when you consider the thousands ISIS has killed.

Hell. They might have killed that family as well given enough time.

Civilians have been killed in every war ever fought and will continue to die in future wars.

No reason to get uptight about it. It happens and will continue to happen. Wonder if any ISIS murderers were staying in that house??

Wow. That's messed up.

There are NO Innocents or Civilians in a War Zone. If you're not a combatant GTFO or assume responsibility for your own safety.

There are NO Innocents or Civilians in a War Zone. If you're not a combatant GTFO or assume responsibility for your own safety.

Pretty sure you would feel differently if a nation bombed and murdered your family. Just a hunch anyway.

Peckerhead could kill Assad anytime he wants. He could also make us independent of Saudi oil. Peckerhead is clueless.

He's trying. That's what ISIS is all about. It's a Saudi, British, and American creation. And Saudi Arabia is our 'Friend.' Even though just about all of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis. Go figure?

Civilians have been killed in every war ever fought and will continue to die in future wars.

No reason to get uptight about it. It happens and will continue to happen. Wonder if any ISIS murderers were staying in that house??

Wow. That's messed up.

No more messed up than all your crocodile tears about the civilian deaths.

Civilians have always died during war. Millions were killed during WWII alone.

Pull up your big boy pants and catch a fucking clue. Civilians will always die in war. End of story.

Wow. That's messed up.

Pull up your big boy pants and catch a fucking clue. Civilians will always die in war. End of story.

Pretty sure you would feel much differently if a nation bombed and murdered your family.

Wow. That's messed up.

Pretty sure you would feel much differently if a nation bombed and murdered your family.

Well I'm not in a war zone idiot. In a war zone where death is around every corner. A war zone I would be getting out of in one big hurry. Seems that family saw no reason to leave and got killed for their stupidity.

Jesus your an idiot.

Peckerhead could kill Assad anytime he wants. He could also make us independent of Saudi oil. Peckerhead is clueless.

He's trying. That's what ISIS is all about. It's a Saudi, British, and American creation. And Saudi Arabia is our 'Friend.' Even though just about all of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis. Go figure?
A friend just returned from Israel. Your theory about isis being a U.S. Plot is common among Palestinians.....so don't believe it.

Wow. That's messed up.

Well I'm not in a war zone idiot. In a war zone where death is around every corner. A war zone I would be getting out of in one big hurry. Seems that family saw no reason to leave and got killed for their stupidity.

Jesus your an idiot.

So if you were in a War Zone, you'd be fine with a nation bombing and murdering your family?You sure about that?

A friend just returned from Israel. Your theory about isis being a U.S. Plot is common among Palestinians.....so don't believe it.

Believe it or not, Israel and Saudi Arabia have a working relationship at this point. They were both involved with the creation of ISIS. Along with Great Britain and the U.S. Just follow the money. It all leads back to mostly Saudi Arabia, Great Britain, and the U.S.

Let ISIS ISIL stop fight. Until they love their children more than death, the war will continue.

We shouldn't have created them. ISIS is a Saudi, British, and American intelligence creation. The Globalist Elites want Assad dead. ISIS is supposed to do the job. Lots of resources to be plundered in Syria.
Muslims have been beheading people since the beginning of time. America is the new kid on the block & not responsible for terrorism.

Oh, America is plenty responsible for Global Terrorism. Especially in the Middle East. And i'm pretty sure if nations were bombing and murdering families in the U.S., you'd have a much different approach.

It's time to get out of the Middle East. We've caused enough bloody carnage over there. We'll still be a wealthy nation. Time to come home.
Your tinfoil is exceptionally tight today

Your tinfoil is exceptionally tight today

America has funded & armed radical Islamists for many many years. You just don't wanna except that ugly reality. But that doesn't make it any less true.

Wow. That's messed up.

Jesus your an idiot.

So if you were in a War Zone, you'd be fine with a nation bombing and murdering your family?You sure about that?

Shit happens in war and always has. People die in war and always will.

I'd make sure myself and my family were out of that war zone in one big hurry. That's how you stay alive in a war zone. Don't be in that war zone. Make sure you and your family get out.

Forum List

Back