U.S. Navy Starts Accompanying Ships in Strait Where Iran Seized Cargo Carrier

Crew of Maersk container vessel seized by Iran over decade-old debt is safe - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Oh, look, and unpaid debt.
The shippers have admitted fault, but not yet paid.

I see the war mongers are wrong .. as usual.

What about the Palestinian debts then can Israel seize the water, gas and electricity until the debt is paid. Or should they just keep all the tax revenues they collect until it is paid ?

silly idea------how about grabbing oil rigs emanating from the emirates???

I linked to two other cases where ships were seized because of bad debt. Perhaps someone would like to comment on why America is allowed to do this, but Iran is not.

I'm sure you'll ignore it because it doesn't fit your lies.

Apart from the Iranian statement which quotes a financial dispute as the reason for the seizure can you quote me one other reliable source which confirms this debt? How reliable are the Iranians judging by their past history? Not very if at all!

The alleged debt has been subject to Iranian court action for many years.

One of the controversial points of this seizure is the TIMING, which as I previously stated is coincidental whith the US Navy assisting Saudi Arabia in the blockade of the houthis in Yemen.

Iran wants to show the US who is the boss...that's what this issue boils down to.

Only the dead beat Dads...[/QUOTE]

its a criminal offense ------child neglect ----<<<
GOT YA ON A LOOPHOLE <<<lol @ you[/QUOTE]
I'm talking about the poets and bongo players of the 1950-60's...[/QUOTE]

oh------of course-----the dead bongo beaters society[/QUOTE]

There's no use beating a dead bongo.[/QUOTE]

Depends on your peccadillo's Me I am into sadism, necrophilia and bestiality

Every day it seems that I am flogging a dead horse trying to explain to the pro islamics that raping children and beheading civilians is not the way to engender friendship

Only the dead beat Dads...

its a criminal offense ------child neglect ----<<<
GOT YA ON A LOOPHOLE <<<lol @ you[/QUOTE]
I'm talking about the poets and bongo players of the 1950-60's...[/QUOTE]

oh------of course-----the dead bongo beaters society[/QUOTE]

There's no use beating a dead bongo.[/QUOTE]

Depends on your peccadillo's Me I am into sadism, necrophilia and bestiality

Every day it seems that I am flogging a dead horse trying to explain to the pro islamics that raping children and beheading civilians is not the way to engender friendship[/QUOTE]

Sounds as if it may be more masochistic than sadistic.

Apart from the Iranian statement which quotes a financial dispute as the reason for the seizure can you quote me one other reliable source which confirms this debt?

Iran Says Seizure of Cargo Ship Maersk Tigris Is Tied to Debt - NBC News

Maersk said it had agreed to pay an Iranian company $163,000 after an Iranian court ruling in February that was related to a dispute about 10 container boxes transported to Dubai in 2005. Iran has appealed, seeking more money, Maersk said.

They've admitted fault.

As a note - the lie about the ship being US flagged was, well, a lie.
Still, it made for good hate posts.

As a note - the lie about the ship being US flagged was, well, a lie.
Still, it made for good hate posts.

to what "HATE POSTS" do you refer? The hate posts I saw were yours-----you actually accused the US of THREATENING
the "death to America" farting Iranians

How much do aircraft carriers cost (not to mention the thousands of people on them)? Would the value of bombing Iran be equal to such a sacrifice?
The people on that carrier will be the first to tell you that they exist in their present context as an instrument of force connected to national policy.

They only ask that we do not put them into harm's way unless it is necessary and if it come to that, that we spend their lives properly, in return for a favorable outcome sufficient to warrant that expense in blood and treasure.

How much do aircraft carriers cost (not to mention the thousands of people on them)? Would the value of bombing Iran be equal to such a sacrifice?
The people on that carrier will be the first to tell you that they exist in their present context as an instrument of force connected to national policy.

They only ask that we do not put them into harm's way unless it is necessary and if it come to that, that we spend their lives properly, in return for a favorable outcome sufficient to warrant that expense in blood and treasure.
Exactly the point. What do we spend lives and treasure on? What must something be worth? There have been many tragic mistakes made in this regard. It must be carefully thought out.

Exactly the point. What do we spend lives and treasure on? What must something be worth? There have been many tragic mistakes made in this regard. It must be carefully thought out.
Agreed.

We must also guard against Analysis Paralysis and Clay Feet and outright Cowardice and Timidity and Short-Sightedness.

We need to do a better job at finding the right balance.

You did not answer the question----In what way does the US threaten Iran?. Iran holds pep rallys in which their HOLY MEN lead chants DEATH TO AMERICA ---in fact you have made the MUHUMMAD THUG comments-----"americans will be murdered world wide- ---for the glory of (the pile of shit in the sky) ALLAH---many times. The Hezbollah criminals murder babies to excite the muslimah sluts thruout the world I what way does the US threaten Iran?

Agreed.

We must also guard against Analysis Paralysis and Clay Feet and outright Cowardice and Timidity and Short-Sightedness.

We need to do a better job at finding the right balance.

Analysis Paralysis = Obama

Clay feet = Clinton

Cowardice, Timidity, and Short-sightedness = Kerry

I'm just trying to figure out of this is the Wizard of Oz or a Three Stooges movie.

You did not answer the question----In what way does the US threaten Iran?. Iran holds pep rallys in which their HOLY MEN lead chants DEATH TO AMERICA ---in fact you have made the MUHUMMAD THUG comments-----"americans will be murdered world wide- ---for the glory of (the pile of shit in the sky) ALLAH---many times. The Hezbollah criminals murder babies to excite the muslimah sluts thruout the world I what way does the US threaten Iran?
irosie91 , they use babies as training aids. Check this out.

In one of its cruelest acts to date, Islamic State reportedly blew up a baby to show members how to handle explosives.

The incredible incident took place in Diyala Province on July 10, according to provincial Security Committee Chairman Sadiq el-Husseini. He detailed the event to the local Arabic-language A-Sumeriah News.

The baby’s father was apparently executed just weeks ago, after he allegedly took part in the killing of an Islamic State member.

sadiqi-200x196.jpg
Sadiq el-Husseini“The organization booby trapped the baby in front of dozens of armed ISIS men and then detonated it from afar,” Sadiq el-Husseini said. The rigging of the baby and its detonation was a training exercise of ISIS to teach its people booby-trapping techniques.

“The organization doesn’t care about the most basic human values. Their crimes are incalculable and the blowing up of the baby is the best proof to the threat of ISIS’ ideology to the state.”

ISIS Blows Up Baby in Training Class Demo

irosie91 , they use babies as training aids. Check this out.

In one of its cruelest acts to date, Islamic State reportedly blew up a baby to show members how to handle explosives.

The incredible incident took place in Diyala Province on July 10, according to provincial Security Committee Chairman Sadiq el-Husseini. He detailed the event to the local Arabic-language A-Sumeriah News.

The baby’s father was apparently executed just weeks ago, after he allegedly took part in the killing of an Islamic State member.

sadiqi-200x196.jpg
Sadiq el-Husseini“The organization booby trapped the baby in front of dozens of armed ISIS men and then detonated it from afar,” Sadiq el-Husseini said. The rigging of the baby and its detonation was a training exercise of ISIS to teach its people booby-trapping techniques.

“The organization doesn’t care about the most basic human values. Their crimes are incalculable and the blowing up of the baby is the best proof to the threat of ISIS’ ideology to the state.”

ISIS Blows Up Baby in Training Class Demo

They are emulating muhuhmmad al nabi in a spiritual sense-----that dog did not have gun powder

Forum List

Back