U.S. Navy Starts Accompanying Ships in Strait Where Iran Seized Cargo Carrier

Crew of Maersk container vessel seized by Iran over decade-old debt is safe - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Oh, look, and unpaid debt.
The shippers have admitted fault, but not yet paid.

I see the war mongers are wrong .. as usual.

debtor's prison went belly up a century ago----for all civilized
people. Will the meccaist pigs sell the sailors into slavery?
Only the dead beat Dads...

its a criminal offense ------child neglect ----<<<
GOT YA ON A LOOPHOLE <<<lol @ you

Crew of Maersk container vessel seized by Iran over decade-old debt is safe - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

I'm talking about the poets and bongo players of the 1950-60's...

I'm talking about the poets and bongo players of the 1950-60's...

oh------of course-----the dead bongo beaters society

[/QUOTE]
Only the dead beat Dads...[/QUOTE]

GOT YA ON A LOOPHOLE <<<lol @ you[/QUOTE]
I'm talking about the poets and bongo players of the 1950-60's...[/QUOTE]

oh------of course-----the dead bongo beaters society[/QUOTE]

There's no use beating a dead bongo.

Only the dead beat Dads...[/QUOTE]

GOT YA ON A LOOPHOLE <<<lol @ you[/QUOTE]
I'm talking about the poets and bongo players of the 1950-60's...[/QUOTE]

oh------of course-----the dead bongo beaters society[/QUOTE]

There's no use beating a dead bongo.[/QUOTE]

yeah------that's what the judge told me------but the case
was recorded and there is a "warrant" for his arrest now---
for the past 30 years------------------------...........

Well of course the crew is safe, tell us something new! :blahblah:

Had the crew not been safe Iran would have risked military intervention!

We are talking about the seizure of a ship sailing under American protection that has been impounded by the Iranians.

And if you want to read more about why the timing of the ship happened just now, read my post #20.

Well of course the crew is safe, tell us something new! :blahblah:

Had the crew not been safe Iran would have risked military intervention!

We are talking about the seizure of a ship sailing under American protection that has been impounded by the Iranians.

And if you want to read more about why the timing of the ship happened just now, read my post #20.

GOOD POINT skye------time to start recalling all those unpaid
judgements upon the UMMAH -----for acts of terrorism by UMMAH SCUM

Hard to take an Extremist Muslim seriously when he acts as a stand up comedian.

Given this news is in the public domain and very easy to find, one wonder why some are trying to hide it, pretending Iran made an aggressive move against an innocent ship.
In fact Iran has simply followed international law, seizing a debt just as a US based collections company would take your car to settle an unpaid an unpaid bill.

What does aggressive America do? Covers up the truth and sends warships out as if this is some nasty Iranian plot to disrupt shipping.

Much as some want to paint a picture of Iranian pirates attacking innocent ships, this is normal and legal.

SIRS Seized Ship Has Left Wake of Bad Debts and Stranded Crews

America has also done this.
US hedge fund seizes Argentinian navy ship as collateral on bad debt - AR15.Com Archive

Still, can't go around mentioning this is totally legal, and something America does, not when you want Iran to look bad.

You have not proven your point. The debt was 163M then the Iranian court unilaterally changed the amount to a greater number.

This is why Iran move is improper, "U.S. Army Col. Steve Warren, a Pentagon spokesman, said the four U.S. ships belonged to the Navy's Military Sealift Command or were contract vessels. Those ships have civilian crews and are used to carry cargo or re-supply U.S. Navy ships."

Navy accompanies 4 ships through Strait of Hormuz

With all the communication possibilities and expertise available to America, if its ideals and ideas were so much superior it would already have conquered the world peacefully. The fact that it hasn't tells intelligent people that there is still work to be done to convince the world. Many actions carried out in the name of the American people have alienated what should have been allies.

Killing people doesn't convince them, it just pisses off their friends and families. The way to have peace and halt conflict, illegal immigrants and injustice in the world is to make sure life is possible where people already are. Educate women, develop resources of food and water, improve health care and very little will remain to solve. These things are not expensive compared to war.

"Bomb 'em back to the Stone Age" is not a workable policy.

With all the communication possibilities and expertise available to America, if its ideals and ideas were so much superior it would already have conquered the world peacefully. The fact that it hasn't tells intelligent people that there is still work to be done to convince the world. Many actions carried out in the name of the American people have alienated what should have been allies.

Killing people doesn't convince them, it just pisses off their friends and families. The way to have peace and halt conflict, illegal immigrants and injustice in the world is to make sure life is possible where people already are. Educate women, develop resources of food and water, improve health care and very little will remain to solve. These things are not expensive compared to war.

"Bomb 'em back to the Stone Age" is not a workable policy.

Man, you give a whole new meaning to 'naive'. You need to go outside and see what the real world is like.

You have not proven your point. The debt was 163M then the Iranian court unilaterally changed the amount to a greater number.

After a debt wasn't paid for many years.
Show me a court that doesn't add costs for refusal to pay for an extended period of time.

One that is own by a company that doesn't pay its bills.

I am having some trouble finding information on this latest
bit of meccaist filth-----is the crew of the ship also being
held?

Why do you bother posting?
You add nothing but insults, lies and stupidity to every thread.
Please fuck off and jump under a bus.

I linked to two other cases where ships were seized because of bad debt. Perhaps someone would like to comment on why America is allowed to do this, but Iran is not.

I'm sure you'll ignore it because it doesn't fit your lies.

I am having some trouble finding information on this latest
bit of meccaist filth-----is the crew of the ship also being
held?

Why do you bother posting?
You add nothing but insults, lies and stupidity to every thread.
Please fuck off and jump under a bus.

ROFLMAO ---poor meccaist dog-------all of my predictions about the pile of shit UMMAH over the past 10 years have
panned out as TRUE--------and now-----just today-----after some 100 years of islamo Nazi CARTOOONS ----including a contest in Iran in which the scum shit pimps & whores are PAID TO DANCE ON THE DEAD BODIES OF MILLIONS OF INFANTS murdered in the name of rapist pig muhummad and his "god" pile of shit in the sky "allah"----two lumps of shit were shot in Texas protesting the simple PEACEFUL response to their koranic shit. Cartoons are not NEW----te islamo Nazi shit of the world have been publishing their obscenities for more than 100 years

I linked to two other cases where ships were seized because of bad debt. Perhaps someone would like to comment on why America is allowed to do this, but Iran is not.

what "LIE" ???? I am seeking information on this particular ship and its DIRECT link to some bad debt? I am delighted
that ships of this or that islamo Nazi country can be seized in cases in which judgements for terrorist acts remain unpaid---------it would seem that the particular ship or its owner need not be directly connected to the situation. I am not sure-----ANYONE? I have LONG advocated seizure of mosques in the USA associated with terrorism in the USA---there are several in Brooklyn, New York and Jersey City, New Jersey. I AM ALL FOR IT

what a joke you are, Freddie------you get all bent out of shape when people DO NOT ignore ummah shit

I really enjoy threads like this because fun is to be had.
By 'fun', I mean making the idiots look like ...well, IDIOTS.

The first US ship to be arrested with her entire crew was the
USS WILLIAM D. PORTER
The ship was arrested and her entire crew locked up by ...

The US navy.

Perhaps the US should attack the US.

I really enjoy threads like this because fun is to be had.
By 'fun', I mean making the idiots look like ...well, IDIOTS.

The first US ship to be arrested with her entire crew was the
USS WILLIAM D. PORTER
The ship was arrested and her entire crew locked up by ...

The US navy.

Perhaps the US should attack the US.

ALL GOOD-----excellent precedents-----based on those precedents----the entire pile of ummah shit can be locked up

Forum List

Back