U.S. Navy Starts Accompanying Ships in Strait Where Iran Seized Cargo Carrier

How much do aircraft carriers cost (not to mention the thousands of people on them)? Would the value of bombing Iran be equal to such a sacrifice?

??? what does your question mean? Aircraft carriers cost lots----millions and millions-----the Navy already got some. I doubt that there are THOUSANDS AND
THOUSANDS of people on them-----in fact I know there are not (I am a navy veteran)----our boys are paid no matter where they are floating. What sort of point are
you struggling to make? Where do you see a "sacrifice" -----we got aircraft carriers and subs floating around the world------all the time----and our boys get lunch every day

Navy veteran and doesn't know there are thousands of people on a modern US Carrier?
"The Nimitz Class aircraft carriers are the largest warships ever built. With over 6,000 personnel (crew and aircrew)"
So, when that shiny new million dollar missile sinks that multi-billion dollar boat and large numbers of those aboard are captured or drowned, that's the sacrifice that anyone should be able to recognize was being referred to.

That country of that ship owes Iran money.

so? -------Iran gets to kidnap people for that reason? Nice precedent----there are lots of judgements against
various countries right now for terrorist actions------the US can start ROUNDING up their citizens

Well IDF shoot at fisherman so you talk about Iran holding a ship. Funny.

I fail to see the humor.
How much do aircraft carriers cost (not to mention the thousands of people on them)? Would the value of bombing Iran be equal to such a sacrifice?

??? what does your question mean? Aircraft carriers cost lots----millions and millions-----the Navy already got some. I doubt that there are THOUSANDS AND
THOUSANDS of people on them-----in fact I know there are not (I am a navy veteran)----our boys are paid no matter where they are floating. What sort of point are
you struggling to make? Where do you see a "sacrifice" -----we got aircraft carriers and subs floating around the world------all the time----and our boys get lunch every day

Navy veteran and doesn't know there are thousands of people on a modern US Carrier?
"The Nimitz Class aircraft carriers are the largest warships ever built. With over 6,000 personnel (crew and aircrew)"
So, when that shiny new million dollar missile sinks that multi-billion dollar boat and large numbers of those aboard are captured or drowned, that's the sacrifice that anyone should be able to recognize was being referred to.

really? the Nimitz??? THOUSANDS??? -----those poor kids were always falling off the ship ------they were my patients-------I had no idea that there were THOUSANDS??? well----I saw only one at a time

I am very supportive of coming to an agreement with Iran and many Americans are, what is the alternative, war?

Obama will unless Israel and or Saudi Arabia starts something and Iran fights back, which I can see.

But tell us what you think?

The only agreement that would suit Iran would be for the US to become a puppet and turn Islamic.

That missile would first need to get past the Carriers shields, and that is no easy task. A shell is a better proposition, but then the guns would have to be in the open. If a Carrier parked itself of Muscat why would Iran need to fire a missile at it, thus starting WW3 and seeing Iran get pounded into mud

They should Iran is maniacal.

Actually, Iran is collecting a legally enforcible debt, and within international law.
The company concerned had admitted fault, but has not yet paid.
There is no issue here except a bad debt.

America uses this as an excuse to threaten a nation that is legally entitled to seize this ship under international law.

As usual, America is the aggressive nation.

Actually, Iran is collecting a legally enforcible debt, and within international law.

America uses this as an excuse to threaten a nation that is legally entitled to seize this ship under international law.

to what THREAT do you refer?

As for the usual calls for mass murder by attacking a nation that is no threat to America, you have to remember China has supplied a lot of anti ship missile tech to Iran.
Iran has given the US stealth drones America used in an act of invasion of Iranian airspace to China.
That captured tech will be reverse engineered by now, possibly allowing Iran access to stealthy missiles.
A night attack on a US carrier invasion force could cost the invading forces dearly, probably loosing a flat top and several ships.
I have to be honest, since the US is the aggressive nation and likely starter of any war, I would love you to lose serious tonnage in your invasion.
Order body bags a plenty if you attack another innocent country - this one has defensive teeth.
A Nimitz class has about 6,000 people on board, all American lives you'd be risking so Israel doesn't have to see Jewish blood spilled.

Are you really willing to risk so many of your sons for Israel?

to what THREAT do you refer?

iran-bases-2.jpg

A pity you don't see it that way when Israel tries to recover the debt from the P.A. for electricity used and not paid for. Time to cut them off until the bill is paid in full

A pity you don't see it that way when Israel tries to recover the debt from the P.A. for electricity used and not paid for. Time to cut them off until the bill is paid in full

good point-------of course it would also be a good idea to
sue Iran for all terrorist activities linked to their Hezbollah shills

When will Israel pay for their war crimes against the Pals. Israel created Hezbollah, as Lebanon had no army to get keep the Israelies from invading, so as a good neighbor , Iran helped. Got a problem with that, take it up with the Israel government who orders unprovoked attacks.

As for the usual calls for mass murder by attacking a nation that is no threat to America, you have to remember China has supplied a lot of anti ship missile tech to Iran.
Iran has given the US stealth drones America used in an act of invasion of Iranian airspace to China.
That captured tech will be reverse engineered by now, possibly allowing Iran access to stealthy missiles.
A night attack on a US carrier invasion force could cost the invading forces dearly, probably loosing a flat top and several ships.
I have to be honest, since the US is the aggressive nation and likely starter of any war, I would love you to lose serious tonnage in your invasion.
Order body bags a plenty if you attack another innocent country - this one has defensive teeth.
A Nimitz class has about 6,000 people on board, all American lives you'd be risking so Israel doesn't have to see Jewish blood spilled.

Are you really willing to risk so many of your sons for Israel?

Oh gee----so typical----the meccaist dog is barking out THUG THREATS ----in emulation of the rapist pig
of Arabia . ----------good doggie---------allahu-kharah

If anybody believes Iran can go to the missile races with the US, that person is fool.

When will Israel pay for their war crimes against the Pals. Israel created Hezbollah, as Lebanon had no army to get keep the Israelies from invading, so as a good neighbor , Iran helped. Got a problem with that, take it up with the Israel government who orders unprovoked attacks.

what "unprovoked attack" was that? ROFLMAO ---Israel created the SHIITE ARMY OF ALLAH right now Israel's creation is flooding the gutters of ADEN with blood to her delight . (Aden -----is simply Hebrew and Arabic for EDEN-----------the serpent lives there)

If anybody believes Iran can go to the missile races with the US, that person is fool.

Iran is going to do what Iran has been doing to the delight of
the islamo Nazi sluts who post here----send out their Hezbollah dogs and bitches-----and -just attack buses and schools and murder the unarmed and children for the glory of the rapist pig.
Our local Yemeni ----newspaper stand guy is a wreck-----the streets of ADEN are running red with blood ----thanks to the
HOUTHI -----Iranian shills. ----------they are tying bombs to the stinking asses of their Shiite whores and murdering thruout the Levant and----in varous other parts of the world
ALLAHUKHARAH!!!!!!!! ----of course the meccaist dogs will sneer "SEE!!!!!!----IF YOU DON't DO WHAT THE MECCAISTS WANT------YOU SEE YOUR KIDS DEAD IN THE GUTTER" (it's an emulation of the rapist of mecca)

No one claimed it, but China is in with a good chance. After all, they have bought US tech from Israel and have captured stealth drones to work with.
You'd have to be a fool to dismiss the possibility.

Forum List

Back