U.S. Pledges $212M To Palestinians...

Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of Your Tax Dollars Being Spent This Way

• Approve

• Disapprove

Results are only viewable after voting.

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
John Kerry just announced a $212M Aid Package to the Palestinians. What say you?

John Kerry just announced a $212M Aid Package to the Palestinians. What say you?

I disapprove my tax dollars going to the Palestinians just as much as I disapprove of my tax dollars going to Israeli, Pakistan, Illegal Aliens, or anyone else. We have a myriad of domestic problems to solve and should spend our money on our own messes before worrying about the rest of the world. Let our charities handle charitable needs. The Federal Government is NOT a charity.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
If John is paying for it himself them I don't mind.
The buying of political clout is an ancient custom...

I disapprove my tax dollars going to the Palestinians just as much as I disapprove of my tax dollars going to Israeli, Pakistan, Illegal Aliens, or anyone else. We have a myriad of domestic problems to solve and should spend our money on our own messes before worrying about the rest of the world. Let our charities handle charitable needs. The Federal Government is NOT a charity.

Exactly. People who support Palestine should be free to send them money. No one else's money should be confiscate by force and sent to them. Ditto Israel and everyone else. Our foreign aid budget should be zero.

I disapprove.

We should be fighting Islamic terrorism instead of handing money over to groups that elect genocidal terrorist organizations to lead them.

people who advocate zero foreign aid are clueless. Besides, it's a pittance of the budget contrary to what rw media may fill your pretty little heads with. It pays for itself by averting blow back. Same people must know nothing about the term "utility" in economics as well.

people who advocate zero foreign aid are clueless. Besides, it's a pittance of the budget contrary to what rw media may fill your pretty little heads with. It pays for itself by averting blow back. Same people must know nothing about the term "utility" in economics as well.

And the far left propaganda rolls on, not based in reality..

Than again this far left drone would give all the drugs they want to a drug addict.

Uh (in Doctor Evil voice) how about no!

Dr.Evil%20How%20About%20NO%20cover.jpg

While not every Palestinian is a terrorist, the damage they suffered during the recent war was their own damn fault. Let Hamas foot the bill.

Last edited:

While not every Palestinian is a terrorist, the damage they suffered during the recent war was their own damn fault. Let Hamas foot the bill.

You're fucking nuts. Israel committed the crime against humanity of collective punishment by killing hundreds of innocent Palestinians in retaliation for the murder of THREE Israelis.

You're fucking nuts. Israel committed the crime against humanity of collective punishment by killing hundreds of innocent Palestinians in retaliation for the murder of THREE Israelis.

Ya, so let that be a lesson.

Exactly. People who support Palestine should be free to send them money. No one else's money should be confiscate by force and sent to them. Ditto Israel and everyone else. Our foreign aid budget should be zero.

I don't mind helping out countries that don't hate us and that are our allies.

Fuck the Palestinians. I would not give them a fucking dime until they elect moderate leadership AND put a lid on HAMAS.

Israel is worthy of our support because they are a strategic ally. You are a fucking idiot if you do not see that.

Forum List

Back