U. S. Regime Change In 2016 ???

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
So if a Democrat gets elected in the next election, will America be under the control of government. By the people for the people right? So the people will decide. Let's hope they get it right. Obama will be out of office doing who knows what but will there be a first husband? The philanthropist or philanderer? The public will decide. And right now our president has done what for the people? Should I ask that again? What will Obama the liberator be renown for? $15 minimum wage? The problem solver? The go-with-the-flow president? Has he been disingenuous with the American public? Does he lack being a positive role model? Was he just some schmuck with a family who was very lucky to get elected and who had no previous knowledge of politics at all? I hope and pray America will get it right. If not...

While partisans bemoan the stance, I believe Americans do get it right. Both of these political parties suck and so rarely do we allow them to maintain control of the White House for more than 8 years. Over the last century I can think of the 20 year run that Roosevelt/Truman strung together and the 12 we had of Reagan/Bush. As long as the basis of our elections is the two party system, we've shown we're not giving these jokers too much rope.

While partisans bemoan the stance, I believe Americans do get it right. Both of these political parties suck and so rarely do we allow them to maintain control of the White House for more than 8 years. Over the last century I can think of the 20 year run that Roosevelt/Truman strung together and the 12 we had of Reagan/Bush. As long as the basis of our elections is the two party system, we've shown we're not giving these jokers too much rope.
Ok I'll bite. Sounds like your description is as apples or oranges. and you are a..?

So if a Democrat gets elected in the next election, will America be under the control of government. By the people for the people right? So the people will decide. Let's hope they get it right. Obama will be out of office doing who knows what but will there be a first husband? The philanthropist or philanderer? The public will decide. And right now our president has done what for the people? Should I ask that again? What will Obama the liberator be renown for? $15 minimum wage? The problem solver? The go-with-the-flow president? Has he been disingenuous with the American public? Does he lack being a positive role model? Was he just some schmuck with a family who was very lucky to get elected and who had no previous knowledge of politics at all? I hope and pray America will get it right. If not...

Wishin' and hopin' someone else will do what you're to cowardly to do yourself doesn't quite reach the level of threatening someone in the order of succession but...
...FYI

U.S. Code § 871 - Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

<snip>

Forum List

Back