U.S. Supreme Court erects barricades before Ruling Nears Announcement

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
Lawrence Hurley wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Encircled by an ominous security fence and off-limits to the public since March 2020, the U.S. Supreme Court is poised in the coming weeks to issue a major ruling that could dramatically curtail abortion rights from behind closed doors with not a single justice in sight. As abortion ruling nears, U.S. Supreme Court erects barricades to the public

Do you think Roe v. Wade is on the brink?

This will save over more than a half million unborn children in this year's nation alone, and some other countries may follow.

Will dissenting politicians get on the gospel train if the court rules in favor of life for the unborn in the USA? Will Joe Biden claim victory for life to appease the Pope or will he just shut up?

What say you?

I'm feeling lucky for God's children!

Last edited:
Lawrence Hurley wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Encircled by an ominous security fence and off-limits to the public since March 2020, the U.S. Supreme Court is poised in the coming weeks to issue a major ruling that could dramatically curtail abortion rights from behind closed doors with not a single justice in sight. As abortion ruling nears, U.S. Supreme Court erects barricades to the public

This will save over more than a half million unborn children in this nation alone, and some other countries may follow.

Will dissenting politicians get on the gospel train if the court rules in favor of life for the unborn in the USA? Will Joe Biden claim victory for life to appease the Pope or will he just shut up?

What say you?

Since the violent Democraps can’t be trusted, erecting barricades is wise.

But when people disagree with their interpretation of the constitution, the sup ct just becomes another pol institution

If 80% of the country wants something, but what they want is unconstitutional that doesn't change the fact that it's unconstitutional. That's what we have an amendment process for. It's not for SCOTUS to change the Constitution via judicial activism in order to placate the public.

Still no word on the leaker while the FBI concentrates on mom and pop trespassers. Schumer gets away with promoting violence against Justices and Speaker Pelosi refuses to condemn the bombing of over 50 pro-life centers. How long until November?

If 80% of the country wants something, but what they want is unconstitutional that doesn't change the fact that it's unconstitutional. That's what we have an amendment process for. It's not for SCOTUS to change the Constitution via judicial activism in order to placate the public.
Loving v. Va
Griswold
Segregation
gay marriage
soc sec
income tax

Lawrence Hurley wrote:

This will save over more than a half million unborn children in this nation alone, and some other countries may follow.

What say you?

I love you and your tenacity towards righting the injustice.

Even if I do not share your religious take on it.

High fives and hugz

If 80% of the country wants something, but what they want is unconstitutional that doesn't change the fact that it's unconstitutional. That's what we have an amendment process for. It's not for SCOTUS to change the Constitution via judicial activism in order to placate the public.Ditto if 45% Want Legalized Drugs and that passes constitutional muster why placate the public ?

Yet the United States government has killed millions of children.
That would be some pretty outlandish and questional sources to make such an accusasion.

The key is 'with deliberate intent'. Much like the Obama administration targeting Americans with drones without due process.

Lawrence Hurley wrote:

What say you?

I wish leftists / people would stop mis-characterizing what the USSC Justices are deciding.

They are not making any rights away. They are returning legislative authority over abortions to states.

That's it.

Forum List

Back