U.S. Supreme Court erects barricades before Ruling Nears Announcement

I'm pro abortion and I am postmenopausal. The rights that women have are slowly chipping away, next thing women , esp black women won't be allowed to vote. They have a hard time voting now.

If 80% of the country wants something, but what they want is unconstitutional that doesn't change the fact that it's unconstitutional. That's what we have an amendment process for. It's not for SCOTUS to change the Constitution via judicial activism in order to placate the public.
The truth is when a ruling turns into a murder monster, it needs correction. My prayers are with the Justices to stop the barbaric behaviors Roe v. Wade ruling was misused which elicited the ruination of the female sex in birthing practices.

And its going to get worse as early term abortion becomes less available.

And that's assuming they don't fuck (irony) with contraception and gay rights.
Fret not, there will always be states where you ghouls can engage in your human sacrifice.

Lawrence Hurley wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Encircled by an ominous security fence and off-limits to the public since March 2020, the U.S. Supreme Court is poised in the coming weeks to issue a major ruling that could dramatically curtail abortion rights from behind closed doors with not a single justice in sight. As abortion ruling nears, U.S. Supreme Court erects barricades to the public

Do you think Roe v. Wade is on the brink?

This will save over more than a half million unborn children in this year's nation alone, and some other countries may follow.

Will dissenting politicians get on the gospel train if the court rules in favor of life for the unborn in the USA? Will Joe Biden claim victory for life to appease the Pope or will he just shut up?

What say you?

I'm feeling lucky for God's children!

No......states that want to murder babies will still murder babies....states that don't want to murder babies will put more restrictions on abortions....that is the only change that will actually happen.

Still no word on the leaker while the FBI concentrates on mom and pop trespassers. Schumer gets away with promoting violence against Justices and Speaker Pelosi refuses to condemn the bombing of over 50 pro-life centers. How long until November?
We have a few abortion doctors that the right took their life away, and we had bombings galore before this leak.

No......states that want to murder babies will still murder babies....states that don't want to murder babies will put more restrictions on abortions....that is the only change that will actually happen.
You want to murder babies, you are pro military style weapons of war.

You forgot since 1973 and before those women were mutilations themselves.

One choosing to mutilate their body is a choice.
It is not illegal, and thousands of people choose to mutilate their bodies every day in numerous ways.

I think some people have a problem when she wants to mutilate a baby to end a pregnancy.
Whether or not she makes a poor choice, screws up and kills, or seriously injures herself is still her choice.

7 people get to make up their mind, 5 are conservative or republicans, makes no difference , it will be political.

But when people disagree with their interpretation of the constitution, the sup ct just becomes another pol institution
The Constitution isn't a political document. People are always going to have different opinions. What's the problem?

7 people get to make up their mind, 5 are conservative or republicans, makes no difference , it will be political.
What the heck are you talking about? There are 9 Supreme Court Justices. Get off the damn forum.

I'm pro abortion and I am postmenopausal. The rights that women have are slowly chipping away, next thing women , esp black women won't be allowed to vote. They have a hard time voting now.
You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to boast about pseudo rights that are costing this nation rightful heirs to their ancestors' formation of the best country the world has ever had before Roe v. Wade eroded the loving hearts of women for all their own children. Having murdered one's own child emboldens untoward repercussions upon society as a whole, and not a society the Founders so beautifully framed for a beneficent society of human beings to bring sustenance and comfort to mankind in the far corners of this world. Tis a psychological war this deed of murdering babies rather than using prevention tends to weigh down on the nation's neck. We're tired of seeing innocent children tossed into recepticles bound for the landfill for burning, not the cemetary which bestows dignity upon the dead of humankind and a place for the survivors to reminisce their lost loved ones. It's only right to stop the destroying of the posterity our Founding fathers and mothers prayed for to do good in this world.

You want to murder babies, you are pro military style weapons of war.

How does that even compute?

The only way people get shot is if you point a gun at them and pull the trigger....I have no intention of doing that unless I am attacked by a criminal the democrats and you keep releasing from jail and prison........

My point still stands....

States that want to murder babies will still be able to murder babies......states that want to limit this, will be able to limit it.....

Ending the abomination of Roe won't change this...

You forgot since 1973 and before those women were mutilations themselves.
There are two aspects of the Roe issue.

First, either you find the horrors inflicted on women, who sought abortions - for even such situations as where they'd been raped, or they already had kids and health issues and didn't see how they could care for another - required the states to at least allow women the same access to abortion they had in 1787, OR reformers from the late 19th and early 20th century did not overstep limits on State powers in outlawing virtually all abortions. The answer to that question simply varies from person to person, and there's no way to "prove" one belief is better.

The SECOND issue is simply law. The five R2L Justices, who were specifically confirmed on just this question. They will hold that the BoR does not establish any right to privacy that prevents the States from telling women they cannot have abortions in ANY SITUATION. The problem with that is that a right to abortion, or even the pill or IUD, could be based on equal protection, and RBG believed. Only women can get pregnant. Men can have all the sex they want, with wives or hookers, and never get preggers. You and I, and all other avg intelligence thinking people, KNOW the 5 R2L justices find that unacceptable. Not on legal grounds, but on their own personal beliefs. So this bullshit about "oh its not in the const" is simply bs to reach a result.

And frankly it is bs. Does the State have the right to tell me not to buy condoms? NO. Does the State have the right to tell me not to have sex with someone not my wife? NO We all know this.

Everyone makes up their mind one way or another ... You just have a problem with who has Power.
It's political because you insist that choice be made by the Federal Government instead of the People.

Forum List

Back