U.S. Supreme Court erects barricades before Ruling Nears Announcement

Prudent measure.

American Women should never trust the Neo-GOP.

They're coming for you and your baby factory!
Progs are for living with the earth and doing what is natural. Until the results of it.

And they will put up a fence to stop you, because you have already surrendered your Right to lock and load
a machine gun and shoot them in the face for trying ... :thup:

You get what you ask for when you look to the Assclowns on Capitol Hill to make all your choices for you.

What is wrong with you Rodger RamJet?

Do you really think you ever had the right to lock and load a machine gun to blast the faces off our elected representatives or Supreme Court Justices? But yeah I support law keeping machine guns out the public commons.

The precedent has already been overturned when they silently took the right away from women in Texas.

They are an ideologue driven court forced down America's throat by the Neo-GOP, but they still need protection from angry protesters.

No. Look it up for yourself. I don’t get paid to educate magaturds.
Most Natives on both continents died of European diseases a hundred years before the English settlers arrived. Most of them died without ever seeing a European. As far as the USA goes, yeah we brutally killed women, and children in massacres because, Manifest Destiny, of course, but maybe not by the millions

How much do you get paid? Is it per post? Even at a penny per post, given your lack of quality, you’re being massively overpaid.
Mostly they get paid in 12 unit blocks max and it’s $10 per post. Most disappear after their daily dozen but some linger and do freebies.

What is wrong with you Rodger RamJet?

Do you really think you ever had the right to lock and load a machine gun to blast the faces off our elected representatives or Supreme Court Justices? But yeah I support law keeping machine guns out the public commons.

The precedent has already been overturned when they silently took the right away from women in Texas.

They are an ideologue driven court forced down America's throat by the Neo-GOP, but they still need protection from angry protesters.

You can yell at the fence if you think that will do you any good.

Forum List

Back