U.S. Supreme Court erects barricades before Ruling Nears Announcement

But when people disagree with their interpretation of the constitution, the sup ct just becomes another pol institution
Nonsense! Truth is not relative. Our Republic is founded on the Anglo-American tradition of natural law, which is informed by the sociopolitical imperatives of Christianity. We will have liberty and justice in this country in direct proportion to which we adhere to that foundation.

I'm pro abortion and I am postmenopausal. The rights that women have are slowly chipping away, next thing women , esp black women won't be allowed to vote. They have a hard time voting now.
Try to keep the hysterics to a minimum. Thanks.

Lawrence Hurley wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Encircled by an ominous security fence and off-limits to the public since March 2020, the U.S. Supreme Court is poised in the coming weeks to issue a major ruling that could dramatically curtail abortion rights from behind closed doors with not a single justice in sight. As abortion ruling nears, U.S. Supreme Court erects barricades to the public

Do you think Roe v. Wade is on the brink?

This will save over more than a half million unborn children in this year's nation alone, and some other countries may follow.

Will dissenting politicians get on the gospel train if the court rules in favor of life for the unborn in the USA? Will Joe Biden claim victory for life to appease the Pope or will he just shut up?

What say you?

I'm feeling lucky for God's children!
Water Cannons .............Have contests on how many protesters that can be knocked off their feet with one sweep.

Sell tickets and T shirts for it.

Forum List

Back