🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.S.: Syria used chemical weapons, crossing "red line"

They dont need to. The Obama administration has already told the UN to abort the inspections due to safety concerns as they draw up military action plans.

IN other words, it really doesn't matter whether they used chem weapons or not. Or who even. The target, as per the PNAC, is Syria. How they get there is of little to no consequence.

Sadly, you are Spot-On. The man invited and allowed the UN in to investigate. But now, that's not good enough. Just moving the goalposts further. They've wanted War with Syria for years. And it looks like they're gonna get it. It's very sad.

You're exactly right on that one, the war hawks have been wanting war with Syria for quite a while and now they have an excuse for it and nobody should be surprised when Iran comes up next on the hit parade. This is exactly the reason Iran wants nukes so desperately since it's become apparent that the only deterrence to the bloodthirsty barbarians in Washington is having nuclear weapons.

sectarian war being the goal.....which is probably one reason why Obama is so set on UN approval.....make sure all the sunnis are in support....

he could care less about US Congress approval....:mad:

obama has so little credibility that he might not be able to get the sheep in line to support his war of Islamic domination.

Is there anything obama could say, or that Kerry could say that would persuade you that bombing Syria was a correct course of action?

No.

obama has so little credibility that he might not be able to get the sheep in line to support his war of Islamic domination.

Is there anything obama could say, or that Kerry could say that would persuade you that bombing Syria was a correct course of action?

Yes, "If you let me bomb Syria, I will resign immediately afterwards."

Oh.Hell.Yes.

Kerry would have to promise to commit ritual seppuku on live national television.

Then I'd be alright with it.

Maybe.

Good swap.

Other than that.... No

[

What proof do you have of these assertions?

What proof do you have of your initial assertion (that Syria was responible for the chemical attack) other than the word of those who have invested interest in invading Syria?

His blow-up doll said so. It's all the proof he needs.

2k9e70e563df.jpg

I have already heard that before, didn't I?
And the screeching then of the today's cheering crowd :D

I am not convinced that the Syrian Army used them either. I hope that there is a very unbiased and professional investigation before anyone jumps to any conclusions.

The prime evidence of who is responsible would be in how these chemicals were delivered. If they were delivered by multiple missiles, it would be hard to believe that anybody but the Syrian military had that capability, however there are a lot of low tech ways to deliver chemical weapons.

I'd also hope that instead of the U.S. acting unilaterally, we pressure the Russians and Chinese into cooperating with whatever action is taken. We should emphasize that this is not about Syria, it's about chemical weapons.

I DON'T CARE!!!

They can do with themselves whatever they want - we should not support anyone in the ME except Israel. We've tried to help before - and what did we get in return? So let them kill, gas, whatever - let's not get involved.

For once. Let those all anti-American Europeans and middle-easterners clean their mess THEMSELVES -and we will look and criticize.

I have already heard that before, didn't I?
And the screeching then of the today's cheering crowd :D

I am not convinced that the Syrian Army used them either. I hope that there is a very unbiased and professional investigation before anyone jumps to any conclusions.

The prime evidence of who is responsible would be in how these chemicals were delivered. If they were delivered by multiple missiles, it would be hard to believe that anybody but the Syrian military had that capability, however there are a lot of low tech ways to deliver chemical weapons.

I'd also hope that instead of the U.S. acting unilaterally, we pressure the Russians and Chinese into cooperating with whatever action is taken. We should emphasize that this is not about Syria, it's about chemical weapons.

I DON'T CARE!!!

They can do with themselves whatever they want - we should not support anyone in the ME except Israel. We've tried to help before - and what did we get in return? So let them kill, gas, whatever - let's not get involved.

For once. Let those all anti-American Europeans and middle-easterners clean their mess THEMSELVES -and we will look and criticize.

I agree for the most part. I'm so sick of the World's Referee/Policeman thing. We've only given much of the World good reason to blame us for everything wrong in this World. It's time for us to sit on the sidelines and Monday Morning Quarterback for once. That's what the rest of the World loves doing to us. Lets chill out and do all the criticizing for once. Let all the Nations who want War with Syria have at it. That's their call. But we shouldn't be involved at all. Period, end of story.

Why should we support Israel? because they can't pull up their big boy pants and do it themselves?

Fuck all of them. It's not our problem. They should go ahead and have at it full-on. Syria, Iraq, Iran, Israel, yemen, egypt etc.....

let them all eat fuckin' cake. it's not our problem. Israel isn't our problem. None of it is our problem.

I guess it was inevitable that it would come to this: conspiracy theorists cooking up their stories even before events have fully unfolded. The next step will be the pre-emptive conspiracies where the nuts will insist that certain events are going to take place and enumerate all the nefarious reasons behind them. They will, of course, insist as well on being taken seriously. And reality will fade in the rear-view mirror of what's left of their minds.

You mean like those who said that a chemical attack would be the gateway into syrian war? Those "conspiracy theorists"?

:rofl:

I guess it was inevitable that it would come to this: conspiracy theorists cooking up their stories even before events have fully unfolded. The next step will be the pre-emptive conspiracies where the nuts will insist that certain events are going to take place and enumerate all the nefarious reasons behind them. They will, of course, insist as well on being taken seriously. And reality will fade in the rear-view mirror of what's left of their minds.

More & More "Crazy Conspiracy Theories" are turning out to be Conspiracy Facts. Maybe you're just choosing not to see that? Pay closer attention and you'll see that the 'Black Helicopters' are real. They always have been. And now they've simply been upgraded to Drones. Don't be so quick to declare everything a "Crazy Conspiracy Theory." Because it's likely those "Crazy Conspiracy Theories" will someday turn out to be Conspiracy Facts.

Last edited:
You mean like those who said that a chemical attack would be the gateway into syrian war? Those "conspiracy theorists"?

:rofl:

Nice self-fulfilling prophecy they got goin on there huh? Their 'Red Line' crossing has now magically occurred. Gee, go figure? Yeah, i still can't believe so many fall right in line on Bullshot like this.

And here we have all the myopic, spineless, irresponsible isolationists indulging in the easy refrain of "fuck it, it's not out problem!" Some of y'all must have the memory of a goldfish not to recall what tends to happen when we turn our backs, ignore or avoid problems and let them stew, or count on (of all people) the Europeans to "handle it."

Half-assing it doesn't cut it either. Clinton lobbing a few missiles into some sand or at a baby food factory - or saying "Who's this Bin Laden fellow? No thanks, you keep him" - didn't solve a problem that came back to bite us in the ass. Obama making some empty declarations well after the moment had passed didn't do jack shit for brave Iranians demanding democracy who were gunned down in the street. "Leading from behind" leaves us exactly there, but when the shit hits the fan - and it inevitably does - all those leading in the front will climb all over each other to scurry behind us as they both demand that we act and vilify us for it at the same time.

We are a world leader - the world leader - whether some of you like it or not. A lot of you should have thought of this before electing - twice! - an incompetent, dithering, unqualified one term senator to be Commander in Chief.

And here we have all the myopic, spineless, irresponsible isolationists indulging in the easy refrain of "fuck it, it's not out problem!" Some of y'all must have the memory of a goldfish not to recall what tends to happen when we turn our backs, ignore or avoid problems and let them stew, or count on (of all people) the Europeans to "handle it."

Half-assing it doesn't cut it either. Clinton lobbing a few missiles into some sand or at a baby food factory - or saying "Who's this Bin Laden fellow? No thanks, you keep him" - didn't solve a problem that came back to bite us in the ass. Obama making some empty declarations well after the moment had passed didn't do jack shit for brave Iranians demanding democracy who were gunned down in the street. "Leading from behind" leaves us exactly there, but when the shit hits the fan - and it inevitably does - all those leading in the front will climb all over each other to scurry behind us as they both demand that we act and vilify us for it at the same time.

We are a world leader - the world leader - whether some of you like it or not. A lot of you should have thought of this before electing - twice! - an incompetent, dithering, unqualified one term senator to be Commander in Chief.

Oh calm down Adolf. I told you to lay off the Roids. Your Roid-Rage has gotten progressively worse. Look, you want to kill all those Syrians, then hop off your couch and head on over. Spend your own money & blood. Otherwise, calm down and deal with the fact we don't all have to go along with another one of your War follies. Got it? Good.

No, the ones who knew - like everyone else - that Syria had such weapons and that the Assad family has a history of brutally repressing dissention without regard for how many of their own citizens they kill, but would have you believe that we WANTED them to use them (or that we encouraged someone else to use them, or that the CIA secretly used them, or space aliens beamed down and used them, etc.) because we WANT a war, or because Israel TOLD us to. Those ones.

Btw, I don't see our tanks rolling through Damascus yet, do you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&list=UU21Z4HlfJiEeU8HSr5FMFVw&v=JOngyJf9U3E]Hillary Clinton On Assad As Atrocities Began: "Different Leader," "Reformer" - YouTube[/ame]

It takes a special kind of scumbag to be as dishonest as the typical dimocrap.

Almost as bad as the current Secretary of State John Kerry, who once referred to Assad as a “dear friend.” -

The Kurds love GWB because he removed the despot, and his sons, from power.

The Iraq War Was a Good Idea, If You Ask the Kurds

Took a man to do what Clinton didn't.

Not that I would have voted for war in Iraq as did Kerry and Hillary, I think I would have voted no.

You seem to ignore that not only didn't Clinton do anything after the Kurds got gassed, neither did Reagan (who was prez then) or George H W Bush! How come? HW did however react to the invasion of Kuwait.

Forum List

Back