U.S. working with Poland on possibility of providing fighter jets to Ukraine

That's a LIE. President Biden has been warning Ukraine about the Russian buildup on its borders for weeks/months - but Ukraine didn't believe him. Also, we are a NATO member for a reason. I can just hear you NaziCons bashing Biden if he had attacked Russian in any way without NATO and EU/UK as partners.

No, there is potential that biden will be exposed with his corrupt deals with ukraine once russia takes over ukraine. This is why biden is raging and seething.

Fox News: NATO green lights fighter jets to Ukraine!

The real solution....

1) Continue to supply Ukraine with weapons and supplies, prepare to help their guerilla war against the Russian occupiers...bleed the Russians.

2) Put American energy back on line, oil, natural gas, coal and nuclear....reduce the price of oil which hurts Russia

3) Help and encourage Europe to get rid of stupid green energy boondoggles and to go back to sane, rational energy policies...this hurts Russia

4) Arm friendly and allied countries that are on the border with Russia.....send them javelin missles, stinger missles, artillery, tanks......and teach their citizens how to use rifles and pistols and give them millions of them....make the price of further invasions too high for Russia.......

4). Prepare to put a no fly zone over these same countries so that putin can't declare this an act of war, which he will do if we do it in Ukraine...do it now for these other countries...

There.......that's how you do it.....
You seem to have forgotten the jets. Are they capable of landing on a U.S. carrier in the Med? Also, what if we started conducting wargame exercises off the coast of Cuba?

After hearing much from both sides of this issue - even I'm no longer convinced that the benefits outweigh the risks of providing Ukraine with the MiG-29s. However, if the benefit is greater - I would certainly want Ukraine to have them!

Forum List

Back