Uber banned in London

Wow, the chimps are all out tonight.

I am far from being a defender of the London cabbie.

But they do have to be registered and pass certain checks before they are licensed.

Its a basic thing that is done.

So we can weed out the paedos,murderers and rapists.

I think even you nutters can agree that is a GOOD THING.

Uber are not fulfilling their duties in this respect. Neither are they being honest in reporting accidents.

Now, take a deep breath you thick fuckers, please explain how this decision is anything other than a correct decision that will protect the public.

When my kids are catching rides home I like to think that the driver is not a convicted pervert. Im sort of funny that way.
In other words, you love corrupt big government.

Can't fix stupid.
In other words you want paedos and rapists driving kids around.
Tidy !!
Pedos and rapists?

You mean, like the ones in Rotherham you always defend?
I have never defended any paedo or rapist you lying fuck.

Because those taxi drivers are so much safer.

LMFAO.

Yet another example of big government corruption and you support it.
Evidently, yes the taxis are safer. That's why uber is banned and not taxis.

Safer and easier to tax then uber drivers maybe
In London most taxi drivers are of Pakistani origin. Uber - not so much.

When I was in London for the Olympics, I took many cabs and most drivers were white. This has somehow changed? Or are you talking out your ass?
Were you really in London, or are you talking out your ass?

2012 Summer Olympics.

UBER should be brought down. It's a disorganized company that's business plan is based on illegalities.
Millions of people rely on Uber and other ride sharing services. They very much like the convenience and ease of using these services. Many poor people really like Uber, as they can't afford a car or the high prices of taxis.

Why do you hate poor people?

What did those 'millions of people' rely on before rideshare?

But they do have to be registered and pass certain checks before they are licensed.

Uber are not fulfilling their duties in this respect. Neither are they being honest in reporting accidents.

Now, take a deep breath you thick fuckers, please explain how this decision is anything other than a correct decision that will protect the public.

When my kids are catching rides home I like to think that the driver is not a convicted pervert. Im sort of funny that way.

Can't fix stupid.
Tidy !!
Pedos and rapists?

Suddenly he cares about rapists and thinks it's a good idea for 40,000 people to lose their livelihoods based on the actions of the few!
Well 99.99% of the Rotherham paedo rape ring were Pakistanis - as were those in 11 other UK cities where paedo rape rings were discovered - yet Tammy kept excusing them - based on tammytard ™ logic surely Pakistanis should be banned :rolleyes:

Can't fix stupid.
Tidy !!
Pedos and rapists?

Yes, you did. Over and over again on many threads.

Can't fix stupid.
Tidy !!
Pedos and rapists?

You must mean, whenever it isn't a Muslim.

Can't fix stupid.
Tidy !!
Pedos and rapists?

Show me just one.

UBER should be brought down. It's a disorganized company that's business plan is based on illegalities.
Millions of people rely on Uber and other ride sharing services. They very much like the convenience and ease of using these services. Many poor people really like Uber, as they can't afford a car or the high prices of taxis.

They caught the tube or the bus service or paid a little bit extra to a legitimate service.

Can't fix stupid.
Tidy !!
Pedos and rapists?

Show me just one.
You mean, besides every single time the subject comes up?

Tidy !!
Pedos and rapists?

Show me just one.
Well Tilly is now searching her Tommy folder so maybe you can give me an instance where I have defended a paedo or rapist ?

Hey Tilly, I know that you turn into a pumpkin at midnght. Dont stay up too late looking for something that aint there.

Yeah....let's go back to the horse and buggy, because that is what millions relied on before the automobile.

Can't fix stupid.
Tidy !!
Pedos and rapists?

Now, Tilley - the taint doesn't actually SUPPORT the rape of children by Muslims.

All he does is call people names if they DON'T support it.

Can't you see the difference?

Suddenly he cares about rapists and thinks it's a good idea for 40,000 people to lose their livelihoods based on the actions of the few!
Well 99.99% of the Rotherham paedo rape ring were Pakistanis - as were those in 11 other UK cities where paedo rape rings were discovered - yet Tammy kept excusing them - based on tammytard ™ logic surely Pakistanis should be banned :rolleyes:

<Tommy Tainant>But that would be RACIST! Raping women and molesting children is part of their culture, and we have no right to be insensitive and bigoted toward them because of it.</Tommy Tainant>

Can't fix stupid.
Tidy !!
Pedos and rapists?

Now, Tilley - the taint doesn't actually SUPPORT the rape of children by Muslims.

All he does is call people names if they DON'T support it.

Can't you see the difference?
Shifting your position. And lying again. Piece of shit.

Hey Tilly, I know that you turn into a pumpkin at midnght. Dont stay up too late looking for something that aint there.
You defend Muslims every chance you get and we all know how some of them treat little boys.

Tommy Tainant is certainly not at all shy about defending faggots and trannies, though he's a bit coy with his defense of rapists and child molesters.

The bottom line, no matter how you spin it, is that when it comes to taking the side of decent people, or taking the side of sick sexual perverts, it's clear enough which side he will take.

Pedos and rapists?

Show me just one.
Well Tilly is now searching her Tommy folder so maybe you can give me an instance where I have defended a paedo or rapist ?
Tilly is doing no such thing, Tammytard.
Your defence of Muslim grooming paedo rape gangs is well known.
Anyone who wants to check just needs to look for threads on the Rotherham paedo rape gang, rape in Sweden, 'refugee' rape in Europe et al - or simply look at all the threads in which Tammytard calls female posters who object to these rape gangs 'Nazi Slags' :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back