UFO Sightings on the Rise - Pentagon.

It's as if the followers of one party are more likely to believe things without good evidence. Almost as if, maybe, they are, on the average, less educated.
You may have a point with saying they're less educated? I would put it down to something a bit more mystifying than that.

Mental health professionals do cover the question if anybody wants to know bad enough.

It's to do with wanting to believe in general, as opposed to wanting to know the truth. Something quite similar to Christians not wanting to hear the truth that comes from science.

Anyway, it doesn't look like the believers want to discuss anymore.

What is actually amazing is that it has taken 75 years for the government to move in position from "maybe they won't notice", to "weather balloons and swamp gas, nothing to see here", through "all these reporters are lunatic nut balls" to "Ok. It is no secret, we can't just keep blowing it off, as it is not working and everybody knows it" to "OK, there is this, this, and this". We deny knowing what it is, but we will investigate and maybe report, er.., uh.., Someday. Yah! That's the ticket that will give us a few more years before having to let out what we know!"

What is there to investigate? There isn't anything. So you will be waiting a while.

The Roswell incident was undoubtedly orchestrated to create two opposing schools of thought: Weather balloons vs. real extraterrestrials....which continue to argue their points over the decades while the government continues to play with its amazing toys.

Does anybody believe in these UFO's being extraterrestrials?
Mainstream science isn't convinced and state valid reasons why not.

Then what is causing an increase in sightings? Mental health professionals have a theory to explain that too.
Note that the one pictured is the traditional model from the 50's with the viewing window on the top. Or does it look more like a big bird?
Demons. They are more active as we abandon God.
And approach the Last Days

Does anybody believe in these UFO's being extraterrestrials?
Mainstream science isn't convinced and state valid reasons why not.

Then what is causing an increase in sightings? Mental health professionals have a theory to explain that too.
Note that the one pictured is the traditional model from the 50's with the viewing window on the top. Or does it look more like a big bird?
I have no idea what they are but it would seem to me they have studied us enough. My wife saw one at 4am in our backyard one morning. She was having coffee and watching a satellite move across the sky, or something way up there. She said all of a sudden it shot off at a 90 degree angle and was gone. Satellites don't do that.

I have no idea what they are but it would seem to me they have studied us enough. My wife saw one at 4am in our backyard one morning. She was having coffee and watching a satellite move across the sky, or something way up there. She said all of a sudden it shot off at a 90 degree angle and was gone. Satellites don't do that.

It doesn't count, unless she was abducted.

Hmmmm. Interesting opinon.
I mean it in a practical sense of how invetsigations work. Think about it. What is there to investigate? Someone tells you they saw something. Okay. Next step? There isn't one.

So then, analyze the video we have? They already did that.

So... what is there to investigate? NASA is just looking at the videos again. No doubt it will end up the same way... "Here are some possble optical effects that could produce such a video..."

Last edited:
I do take 2nd. hand, 3rd. hand, and 50th. hand information for what it's worth.

Nothing you've presented appears to be your own eye witness account of extraterrestrials.

If interest continues on this topic I might get around to presenting De Grasse Tyson's opinions. They're not in the affirmative.
I wasn't an eye witness to the walk on the moon or the first time the sound barrier was broken or anything happening in the ISS or the Holocaust or the bombing of Pearl Harbor or the invention of the light bulb, but I don't doubt the history on any of those things.

I wasn't an eye witness to the walk on the moon or the first time the sound barrier was broken or anything happening in the ISS or the Holocaust or the bombing of Pearl Harbor or the invention of the light bulb, but I don't doubt the history on any of those things.
I would be cautious on believing all of them, and I would think of extraterrestrials as conspiracy theories that are invented for reasons that have something to do with a mental disorder. That can be alluded to my mental health professionals on the web if you care to look.

And too, the link by DeGrasse Tyson.

I mean it in a practical sense of how invetsigations work. Think about it. What is there to investigate? Someone tells you they saw something. Okay. Next step? There isn't one.

So then, analyze the video we have? They already did that.

So... what is there to investigate? NASA is just looking at the videos again. No doubt it will end up the same way... "Here are some possble optical effects that could produce such a video..."
Did you see the link with DeGrasse Tyson? With millions of people with phone cameras, all they have is a blurred image as shown. Nahhhhhhh!

Before cell phone cameras there were as many or more reports.

It's not that people have seen them, it's more like millions of people just want to believe.

I would be cautious on believing all of them, and I would think of extraterrestrials as conspiracy theories that are invented for reasons that have something to do with a mental disorder. That can be alluded to my mental health professionals on the web if you care to look.

And too, the link by DeGrasse Tyson.
I don't intend to debate the point with anybody. I am pretty darn sure none of the authors providing information I have read over the years, the people I have listened to, or the people I have talked to have any mental issues. Thank you for your concern.

How do you know 'they' have studied us?
Is that what you want to believe?
If they're advanced enough to travel over light years of space, do you really think they would care about what makes us tick?

How do you know 'they' have studied us?
Is that what you want to believe?
If they're advanced enough to travel over light years of space, do you really think they would care about what makes us tick?
Just guessing. Perhaps they would.

I don't intend to debate the point with anybody. I am pretty darn sure none of the authors providing information I have read over the years, the people I have listened to, or the people I have talked to have any mental issues. Thank you for your concern.
You're welcome to leave the discussion or debate at any time.

You don't understand what I said about inventing them in the mind.

Too bad you're not interested enough to find out what mental health professional say.

Forum List

Back