Ugly Fat Topless Women Dance and Play with Children at Pride Event Water Party in New York City (VIDEO)

FzgXfx5WIAMC21i

The Horror! Our society has succumbed to the abyss of evil.

Nothing new here today save for kids being drawn into the fray. It was just the same with what we called the "radical left" way back in the 60's. Believe me the bizarre existed even way back then. keggers, gang bangs, drugs up the wazoo, riots/burning structures, racism, street violence etc. The only real difference from yestercentury & today is the much higher murder rate of today & the acceptance of the pedophiles. Political corruption seems to have also become more acceptable but I am sure that is because of the divided American constituency which is no longer effective as a watchdog over government.

Do the MAGA prudes want to shut down all the nudist colonies, too?
We got the Kaniksu Ranch supposedly the oldest nature ranch in America. Probably be a decent resort if it wasn't for the wasps, yellow jackets & the dreaded bald faced hornets that infest the entire Kaniksu forest. I'd rather go fist to claw with a cougar than ever have to encounter those bald faced hornet savages again.

I was al
Nothing new here today save for kids being drawn into the fray. It was just the same with what we called the "radical left" way back in the 60's. Believe me the bizarre existed even way back then. keggers, gang bangs, drugs up the wazoo, riots/burning structures, racism, street violence etc. The only real difference from yestercentury & today is the much higher murder rate of today & the acceptance of the pedophiles. Political corruption seems to have also become more acceptable but I am sure that is because of the divided American constituency which is no longer effective as a watchdog over government.
I was alive and well back in the 60s. Your post is spot on

Forum List

Back