Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Wait a min. He never said he was gonna shoot anyone. He said he'd ether be dead or in jail. That means he might start a peaceful protest and ether get thrown in jail for crapping on cop-cars or get gang-raped in a tent and knifed to death.

Yes, because that's the Ted Nugent way.

Idiot.

Ascribing Nugent's beliefs & actions to Romney is ridiculous.

What the fuck does Romney have to do with what I said about Ted Nugent?

tree+of+liberty+dogs.jpg

dont_tread_on_me.jpg

LOL, now they are posting shit from Don Imus, remember when they turned on him for calling a basketball team, nappy headed ho's..

man, this thread just gets more hilarious...

So now you are comparing world history with the USA circa 2012? Interesting insight into your mindset...

I think it's more interesting that you want to ignore all of world history and pretend that now is somehow immune from the cycle of history.

Depends what cycle you are talking about. Right now, you are saying Obama would kill or imprison people...excuse me while I barf at the patheticness of your thoughts...

No. I said it's not unreasonable or crazy to believe that possible. There is a difference.

Considering the posts on this thread calling for Ted's arrest and worse, it looks like Ted has some pretty good reasons to be concerned. Especially as long as Cass Sunstien is in the picture.

Speaking of ugly words.....Jon Stewart scolded Rachel Maddow (and Obama) for calling the Tea Party Teabaggers.

At least Mr Stewart has some decency about him. I respect that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gsJrgwxQDo&feature=related]Jon Stewart Scolds Rachel Maddow and MSNBC for Saying 'Teabagger' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRDYMFOWztk]Ted Nugent Rants ... Uncut, Uncorked and Uncensored! 2011(HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
nugent-dead-1.jpg

nugent-FY.jpg

nugent-November.jpg

"If Obama wins in November, I'll either be dead or in jail."

:lol:

Banging a 17 year old groupie now makes him a pedophile? He was actually decent and wanted to marry her but couldn't.

But come on. If banging a teen groupie in the 60's and 70's made one a pedophile then every rocker was a pedophile.

On the other hand, Obama's mentor admitted to being a pedophile and doing a 14 year old girl with his wife in Hawaii.

Mmmmmmm. A young white girl who her family trusted him with. Yup. Obama's mentor was a true pedophile.

Forum List

Back